Jose66642

Apr 7, 2021
Good news guys,

The past few weeks have been quite hectic but now I can focus on the spin-off. I've finally, in my mind at least, developed a good general idea of the upcoming game, I know what the characters will be like and one thing had been bugging me for weeks now, I was intending the MC to be a douche but I still wanted the players to root for him. I think I've found a solution to this dilemma. I'm still unsure of what title I should actually use but for now "Loose Ends" is what it is.
This is the first of the female NPCs that'll feature in this game. I think I'll make her a fitness model. Tell me what you guys think.
If you're curious about the game, you guys can follow me on Patreon or alternatively, you can check out the game's discord.
PS: The plot synopsis is coming soon.

View attachment 1174385
HELL YES NOW THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO FINISH THE WEEK :D

Reactions: Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
The skin render looks a bit weird.
Skin is the topic that so far I just haven't touched, I'll try to figure it out.
I don't see her as a fitness model, I'd say that her body doesn't fit because her arms are too thin compared to the rest of her body and her body is not defined enough to be a fitness model, also I'd say her boobs are too big but for that, you can say that she has implants.

Personal point for me her chin is too big for her face.

The render itself is a bit grainy but I think that is just you being new to rendering.
This render is a WIP I'd say, that's why I haven't posted it on deviantart and pixiv. Honestly, I don't think big breasts would be a hindrance in being a fitness model but point taken on the other two aspects.

Yeah I see it. But I don't know how to fix that.

As for the render, I don't know how it became this grainy, maybe changing the aspect ration will fix that.

Reactions: SNOW 777

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Because this version of it is still abandoned. Sihil will have to make a new thread entirely when their version of this comes out. So remember, if you are still supporting Agent Games Patreon, switch support to Sihil's.
Ah ok. Yea, I guess that makes sense since they seems to be having to rebuild it almost from scratch resource-wise at least.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
No, it was abandonded, but apparently Sihil has taken over. not sure why it's marked abandoned still
Once a game is marked as abandoned (or on hold) it keeps that tag until it gets an update. On hold would probably be the more accurate tag for this game if Sihil is gonna work on it more.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
How does it work? I copy / paste the files in the game folder, what next? I see only one bonus in the menu, and it's locked.
Make sure you're using the correct versions of the bonus patches - there were different bonus patches from before 4.5 versus the ones for 4.5, and they're not interchangeable.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Sihil will your new game feature NTR ? or that's a roadblock for this fetish in the game ?
I don't know. That game is more gameplay heavy than plot-heavy compared to LoI and the tone is generally lighter. I personally thought the NTR scenes in it were parody. Depending on how quickly I finish the non-NTR version I might continue the NTR version in the future but I shouldn't promise anything

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes