DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Damned if I know I believe people were referring to it as such.
That was annoying other dick :p, but since that boss was neither an antagonist and it was a one time thing with that boss further not returning it was not really NTR as such. Besides it was very avoidable even if unneeded and really added nothing to the game as was done, besides as an early sex scene with the mom most of the fans of the game did not enjoy or even pissed them off some. Likely why boss never returned. :p

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
No I meant, he used the plot Of DoD as the magic and fragments and such, plujs the mom model and implemented NTR route and both games got similar stories
Ohh.. well, I think LOI game is way better than DOD in terms of mind control and magic spell corruption. Even if you take Non-NTR route in this game, it is more dark and corrupted than DOD is. We can even able to dominate goddesses too here. In that game, MC of DOD is not much stronger compare to this game's corruption non-ntr path MC.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Ohh.. well, I think LOI game is way better than DOD in terms of mind control and magic spell corruption. Even if you take Non-NTR route in this game, it is more dark and corrupted than DOD is. We can even able to dominate goddesses too here. In that game, MC of DOD is not much stronger compare to this game's corruption non-ntr path MC.
Well..it's "was" now..

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
LOI really need someone to help with renders. Sihil's skill is not there yet. We might wait for years for it to get where it used to be

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Okay so since you guys are curious, every month or so and then I'd be posting a short status update here about the spinoff. You can check out the detailed version on my discord and Patreon.
So we're 14k words in which means we're only following the schedule. I think I'll be able to consistently produce servicable renders by the month's end and the first update by the next month is a real possibility. Rose postwork.png

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes