Mark_Nzrv_

Dec 22, 2019
Stopped in to see how things were going and when there was a new update in one of my favorite games, but saw the "abandoned" tag.:(
Hope Sihil can finish the game, good luck.
And since some parts of the game will not continue, maybe it is worth creating a Fan-art thread to recreate some of the scenarios?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I was wondering why the hell I have not seen any updates and just came here to seen abandoned tag decided to read on some of what was going on, but fuck me man. I was legit looking forward to this game and seeing where it goes, Snuk or whatever their name is legit can be burned out or whatever life issues he might be having but the way he up and decided things is just beyond the level of a mere cunt.

Anyways Sihil I hope things work out and looking forward to see how your personal project turns out, I personally recommend working on your own small little game and get some experience and go from there. Leave this as is for now and while you improve or if there is someone out there that is legit and willing to help you out at one point who has some decent skills concerning rendering and is not only willing to help and work with you but to teach you so that you both can be able to render stuff that would be great.

This sucks, but not much you can do about it. wish you the best buddy.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
When I loaded the game, it went straight to error page saying add bonus entry not defined. I removed the bonus content, then got the same issue again for second bonus. I removed the Halloween bonus and now thw gamw works fine. Is there a way to get the bonus content to work?

Edit: Never mind, it must be because I downloaded the Non-NTR version, which is at Ep 4, not Ep 4.5 like the bonus content patches. That's unfortunate.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know. That game is more gameplay heavy than plot-heavy compared to LoI and the tone is generally lighter. I personally thought the NTR scenes in it were parody. Depending on how quickly I finish the non-NTR version I might continue the NTR version in the future but I shouldn't promise anything
You do what you have to boss, NTR or not, in my humble opinion, and I speak for myself, its best that you complete what you and your partner have started. Once a closure is achieved, you can add anything extra as DLC if time and energy permits. It saddens me to see good games get abandoned mid way.
I personally loved that story line and I can't believe that I'm saying this but I won't mind if you don't put any sassy scenes in it going forward, as long as the story line is completed.

Also, are you going to continue the Patreon page as is or are you going to change it for new pledges?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
You do what you have to boss, NTR or not, in my humble opinion, and I speak for myself, its best that you complete what you and your partner have started. Once a closure is achieved, you can add anything extra as DLC if time and energy permits. It saddens me to see good games get abandoned mid way.
I personally loved that story line and I can't believe that I'm saying this but I won't mind if you don't put any sassy scenes in it going forward, as long as the story line is completed.

Also, are you going to continue the Patreon page as is or are you going to change it for new pledges?
Thanks. The Patreon page was registered with Sznuk's mail so almost immediately after he told me he's quitting he locked me out of it. So I don't really have access to the it. Apparently, he's still charging the patrons as of the last month. I do have a separate Patreon page but I'm not actively advertising it since, well, I have nothing to show for it just yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorgeMorhan

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks. The Patreon page was registered with Sznuk's mail so almost immediately after he told me he's quitting he locked me out of it. So I don't really have access to the Patreon page. Apparently, he's still charging the patrons as of the last month. I do have a separate Patreon page but I'm not actively advertising it since, well, I have nothing to show for it just yet.
RomanHume had to take over the whole project (Dr. Amana Sexual Therapist) after the whole team quit. It took a very long time to learn to do everything himself, but it turned out better in every way in the end. Granted, it takes inhuman levels of dedication and drive to salvage something like this, but it can be done. Good luck. I hope to see this continued one day.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Good news guys,

The past few weeks have been quite hectic but now I can focus on the spin-off. I've finally, in my mind at least, developed a good general idea of the upcoming game, I know what the characters will be like and one thing had been bugging me for weeks now, I was intending the MC to be a douche but I still wanted the players to root for him. I think I've found a solution to this dilemma. I'm still unsure of what title I should actually use but for now "Loose Ends" is what it is.
This is the first of the female NPCs that'll feature in this game. I think I'll make her a fitness model. Tell me what you guys think.
If you're curious about the game, you guys can follow me on Patreon or alternatively, you can check out the game's discord.
PS: The plot synopsis is coming soon.

Nora.png

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Good news guys,

The past few weeks have been quite hectic but now I can focus on the spin-off. I've finally, in my mind at least, developed a good general idea of the upcoming game, I know what the characters will be like and one thing had been bugging me for weeks now, I was intending the MC to be a douche but I still wanted the players to root for him. I think I've found a solution to this dilemma. I'm still unsure of what title I should actually use but for now "Loose Ends" is what it is.
This is the first of the female NPCs that'll feature in this game. I think I'll make her a fitness model. Tell me what you guys think.
If you're curious about the game, you guys can follow me on Patreon or alternatively, you can check out the game's discord.
PS: The plot synopsis is coming soon.

View attachment 1174385
I don't see her as a fitness model, I'd say that her body doesn't fit because her arms are too thin compared to the rest of her body and her body is not defined enough to be a fitness model, also I'd say her boobs are too big but for that, you can say that she has implants.

Personal point for me her chin is too big for her face.

The render itself is a bit grainy but I think that is just you being new to rendering.

Jul 25, 2020
I don't see her as a fitness model, I'd say that her body doesn't fit because her arms are too thin compared to the rest of her body and her body is not defined enough to be a fitness model, also I'd say her boobs are too big but for that, you can say that she has implants.

Personal point for me her chin is too big for her face.

The render itself is a bit grainy but I think that is just you being new to rendering.
hey, Vlatka Dragic would like to have a word with you

Reactions: Pmktrn17
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes