NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
"
23. March 2021 at 21:58

Hi everyone,
I have really bad news for you all. Because there was some major changes in my life, I have to shut down Lord of Imagination. I know it is very dissapointing but it is not depending on me. Thank you all for being so supportive and loving the game!
Sorry :(

-Sznuk
Hi everyone,
I have really bad news for you all. Because there was some major changes in my life, I have to shut down Lord of Imagination. I know it is very dissapointing but it is not depending on me. Thank you all for being so supportive and loving the game!

-Sznuk
"
<close thread>

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
"
23. March 2021 at 21:58

Hi everyone,

-Sznuk
Hi everyone,

-Sznuk
"
<close thread>
We are aware, that's a post from March and the game it's already marked "Abandoned"

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx

Jose66642

Apr 7, 2021
Okay so since you guys are curious, every month or so and then I'd be posting a short status update here about the spinoff. You can check out the detailed version on my discord and Patreon.
So we're 14k words in which means we're only following the schedule. I think I'll be able to consistently produce servicable renders by the month's end and the first update by the next month is a real possibility. View attachment 1245383
It looks GREAT :D i realy want to know what the new story is going to be about and what new mafic we´ll be using XD

Reactions: Sihil

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Sihil - Give us a render on the MC using dark light... it will be good that you get some feedback on it. The darklight renders gonna be hard due to the lightings

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Sihil - Give us a render on the MC using dark light... it will be good that you get some feedback on it. The darklight renders gonna be hard due to the lightings
I don't know. I've always found darklight effects in LoI to be pretty ugly. I'll have to figure out an alternative first. I'm thinking of doing it on photoshop instead

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I don't know. I've always found darklight effects in LoI to be pretty ugly. I'll have to figure out an alternative first. I'm thinking of doing it on photoshop instead
Sihil - If you're gona change the design then you have a lot of rework in LOI. Else it wont be consistent. Of course you can write the new design is a more powerful version of dark light but then it does not make sense for the spin off mc to be more powerful then the LOI MC

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Sihil - If you're gona change the design then you have a lot of rework in LOI. Else it wont be consistent. Of course you can write the new design is a more powerful version of dark light but then it does not make sense for the spin off mc to be more powerful then the LOI MC
Yeah, that's the plan. This was actually going to be explained in episode 5

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Here's a WIP plot synopsis for Loose Ends (a Lord of Imagination spin-off):
You play as Luke Wheeler, a student in astrophysics and a millionaire by inheritance whose parents recently died in a car crash. That bit wouldn't have been too odd; people who deliver weapons to the mafia do tend to die in such accidents regardless of their precautions. But the thing that was odd was that the accident was meant to kill you, not your father. The only reason you survived was the superhuman intuition you developed, along with a couple of other powers.
People with powers like yours have recently started surfacing and dying in similarly sketchy manners. So you team with a few (really hot) women and a guy to exact justice on the perpetrator of the accident. Goals change, alliances shift and the motivations are not nearly as pure as they appear to be. Least of all, your own.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
You play as Luke Wheeler, a student in astrophysics and a millionaire by inheritance whose parents recently died in a car crash. That bit wouldn't have been too odd; people who deliver weapons to the mafia do tend to die in such accidents regardless of their precautions. But the thing that was odd was that the accident was meant to kill you, not your father. The only reason you survived was the superhuman intuition you developed, along with a couple of other powers.
People with powers like yours have recently started surfacing and dying in similarly sketchy manners. So you team with a few (really hot) women and a guy to exact justice on the perpetrator of the accident. Goals change, alliances shift and the motivations are not nearly as pure as they appear to be. Least of all, your own.
me likey. now gives us some bone on those hot women

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
me likey. now gives us some bone on those hot women
Only two female characters remain, one of whose physical appearance I'm not sure of and the other one is frankly still being worked on on an earlier phase.
Sounds promising. Looking forward to playing it !!(y)Is there an estimated release date for it ??
I'd say the end of the next month or August beginning sounds like a good date to aim for.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
So wait, are we going to get an actual continuation of this story or a spinoff based in the same setting and interacting only peripherally(if at all) with the central characters?

Jose66642

Apr 7, 2021
i really like the sound of the plot, now lets wait and see the first act of the story to see where it leads :)

Reactions: Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
So wait, are we going to get an actual continuation of this story or a spinoff based in the same setting and interacting only peripherally(if at all) with the central characters?
A spinoff. It will have Sara, Zel, and the LoI MC reappearing as the main antagonists. The main story will have a soft reboot once I finish this game.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes