Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
we want Sarah as a mother who cares for her son! Tell us, will there be a change in her character?
The whole plot would start because Sara is being overprotective towards the (LoI) MC. It's complicated but that's the gist I can give without spoiling guys.
If you're thinking Sara would get fucked by the Loose Ends MC then no, obviously not. A little faith guys, Jesus.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
wait the game is getting overhauled and NTR is gone? ahh :(
sad to see another good ntr game gone :'(
it's unfortunate, considering the original had potential. However circumstances being what they are I'm not going to complain if the developer lessens his load by excluding it from the game. At this point I just hope that after the main storyline is finished he may revisit the issue.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So forced to work for some scum bag mafia boss and some demon hoe bitch hope there is some revenge route on them but the game is dead is so i doubt it shame game was good on the non NTR path well to what i have played up to so far. Edit i just finished it and yeah i still despise the Mafia boss guy and the demon bitch i will never trust them really hope there is some revenge path.

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Oh so the reboot thing is going to be sandbox... well good luck with that since its an almost universally disliked system.
Lets put it this way, there are plenty of remakes that remove the sandbox element from titles here, not a single one that adds it.
Its the same reason why there are plenty of Renpy remakes of RPGM titles but never the other way around.

But hey, you do you.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Oh so the reboot thing is going to be sandbox... well good luck with that since its an almost universally disliked system.
Lets put it this way, there are plenty of remakes that remove the sandbox element from titles here, not a single one that adds it.
Its the same reason why there are plenty of Renpy remakes of RPGM titles but never the other way around.

But hey, you do you.
bro you need to improve your reading comprehension. The spin off is sand box, the main game LOI (the reboot) is still a VN

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I guess I'm late to the party.
So wait wait. let me get this straight.
Sihil is now the main dev/director and is going to do a spin-off title "Loose Ends" where the MC from LoI is actually corrupted and the new MC will be trying to survive in the aftermath of that version.
In addition at some point, this game (LoI) will get a soft reboot and also continue the story from, episode 4, where it is now and hopefully to the end?

Is that right?

Reactions: Sihil
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes