Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Yeah. The patreon link has been updated now in the main page. I had sent the message to the mods one more time.
if you have any difficulty contacting mods,please post here i will quite happily report the post and pm them directly,this site has grown so much so they do have a lot of responsibility and are doing a great job.as agentgames is no longer present why dont you re-release what you can of the original game under your name so its not abandond just on hold until you can carry it on-just my thoughts.best of luck going forward :love: (y)
ps love this game :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y)

Last edited:

x666

Dec 10, 2017
Probably gonna rile some feathers saying this, but half and half games like this is the prime example of why I never support games with NTR in it. Me not caring for the content is one thing, but having to SHARE the Devs time and energy is a whole other issue in itself. Some are incapable of juggling both bases so some end of feeling left out or let down.

Say a game that you like, happens to have NTR available. You may say to yourself "It's fine as long as it's avoidable, and I get my content". The problem for me is some of these Half/Half games never seem to fulfill me I'm always feeling cheated like there's not enough content of what I wanna see. Then some of these games that have NTR updates only whereas fans of NTR get their fixes and Non NTR fans have to wait extra months for their release, which is brutal.

The problem with this is say that a particular Dev is slow at updating his game to fans, let's say 3 or 4 updates a year, maybe more or less. Now I'm really screwed because the content that I'd wanna see maybe only come around 1 or 2 times a year, again more or less, but that's my issue with these sort of games. I've yet to see a scenario in which every party was pleased.
I cannot understand why people cannot ever learn this lesson and are constantly surprised that a game by a developer that makes a fetish that you don't like, is creating a game that you'll be disappointed with. I almost only play ntr games, so unfortunately I have to read through all the crying. It just boggles my mind. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! We've seen the same thing over and over and over again, how short is your memory? This is still a learning experience for the vanilla folks playing Culture Shock for instance, where they're constantly being surprised by the slow progress of the vanilla routes. If the dev wanted to create a great vanilla game, they wouldn't include NTR in the first place.

There are of course exceptions, but they are exceptions.

Blackpool2678

Aug 22, 2020
I cannot understand why people cannot ever learn this lesson and are constantly surprised that a game by a developer that makes a fetish that you don't like, is creating a game that you'll be disappointed with. I almost only play ntr games, so unfortunately I have to read through all the crying. It just boggles my mind. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! We've seen the same thing over and over and over again, how short is your memory? This is still a learning experience for the vanilla folks playing Culture Shock for instance, where they're constantly being surprised by the slow progress of the vanilla routes. If the dev wanted to create a great vanilla game, they wouldn't include NTR in the first place.

Can u tell me any good ntr games?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Can u tell me any good ntr games?
the tyrant-saddog is on one his vanishing acts but there is plenty of content-also try it with saz mod which adds more scenes though it is one update behind which hes working on,also if you click on the ntr tag top of this page it will take you to all ntr content:)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Now I live that we have these powers in the game but I wish I knew the affect on Diane before I did it. I like redheads & prefer girls with brains so it has pissed me off that she turned into a dumb blond who is practically useless beyond just being a fuck toy now :(. Bimbos & bimbositation is not fun for me & I wish I knew before hand. Apart from that the game is pretty good. Drags a lil at times which is my main issue with VNs (ether too serious or too ridiculous). But it's interesting & I like the plot all the same. That thing with Diane is my only grief.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

You know that works both ways right? If the dev(s) wanted to create a great ntr game they wouldn't have included a vanilla route.

Reactions: anon8525 and botc76

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Now I live that we have these powers in the game but I wish I knew the affect on Diane before I did it. I like redheads & prefer girls with brains so it has pissed me off that she turned into a dumb blond who is practically useless beyond just being a fuck toy now :(. Bimbos & bimbositation is not fun for me & I wish I knew before hand. Apart from that the game is pretty good. Drags a lil at times which is my main issue with VNs (ether too serious or too ridiculous). But it's interesting & I like the plot all the same. That thing with Diane is my only grief.
From what i read in the past, it will have a soft reboot after Sihil release his side story game. Cross your fingers. I guess you can find out more in his Discord. I've stop visiting it, there many people who cant take different opinion in Discords (man child - i.e., if you disagree with me or dont like what i like. i hate you type of people).

• Angry
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
From what i read in the past, it will have a soft reboot after Sihil release his side story game. Cross your fingers. I guess you can find out more in his Discord. I've stop visiting it, there many people who cant take different opinion in Discords (man child - i.e., if you disagree with me or dont like what i like. i hate you type of people).
I dislike man babies & bitch fans who try all the time

Reactions: RandomGuy99

Axiside

Jun 16, 2020
You know that works both ways right? If the dev(s) wanted to create a great ntr game they wouldn't have included a vanilla route.
a great ntr game should have included a vanilla route, it will make the game more interesting like culture shock or good girls gone bad. but a great vanilla game will never include NTR bcos their fans will get blueball instead

Reactions: EJW

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I myself enjoy any genre of any game as long as it's written well. Unfortunately, the Diane arc was, admittedly not written well. I basically wanted to set the MC's powers as quickly and efficiently as possible and she was the most disposable character around. Plus, I had no idea what to do with her. I'll do things differently once the reboot comes around for sure.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I myself enjoy any genre of any game as long as it's written well. Unfortunately, the Diane arc was, admittedly not written well. I basically wanted to set the MC's powers as quickly and efficiently as possible and she was the most disposable character around. Plus, I had no idea what to do with her. I'll do things differently once the reboot comes around for sure.
Just don't make her blonde. Hope to see your new game soon. any ETA Sihil ?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wait there is bimbo content ? We can turn one of the girls into a bimbo ?
Nice, thanks for the info. Im gonna give the game a try

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wait there is bimbo content ? We can turn one of the girls into a bimbo ?
Nice, thanks for the info. Im gonna give the game a try
Yeah if u always mind bend the cop u have the option to go ask for her help later. Turns put she has become a bimbo. Not my cup of tea cos I prefer redheads & girls with a brains o she kinda downgraded for me. But nock ya self out bud to each their own

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is one of the better games I have played and I seen a lot of them. Why was is it abandoned?
Others can answer this better than me, but as I remember it something happened with one of the devs. The rest of it happened because of that.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes