Jun 6, 2021
God damnit. I was baited again. I was told this game had NTR and it's just more Magical Penis. Can't anyone write actual NTR anymore? Has Japanese animation soured the genre that badly? I hate Magical Penis. "Oh you fucked me so now I suddenly don't love/have feelings for the MC or suddenly have feelings for you.". That isn't NTR! NTR is the fine tug of war that consists of two people competing for the affection of the same person. It's a battle in which you attempt to steal someone heart and soul not just fuck them. Fucking a married person is simply cheating. Fucking anyone else is just sex. This is why Cheating and NTR are two separate tags!

You guys want NTR of various quality depending on the woman at stake? A Struggle With Sin does it right. One character straight simply stays a friend and has no interest in you if you fuck things up and gets together with another guy. THAT is NTR! This abomination is just more Magical Penis/Cheating.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
God damnit. I was baited again. I was told this game had NTR and it's just more Magical Penis. Can't anyone write actual NTR anymore? Has Japanese animation soured the genre that badly? I hate Magical Penis. "Oh you fucked me so now I suddenly don't love/have feelings for the MC or suddenly have feelings for you.". That isn't NTR! NTR is the fine tug of war that consists of two people competing for the affection of the same person. It's a battle in which you attempt to steal someone heart and soul not just fuck them. Fucking a married person is simply cheating. Fucking anyone else is just sex. This is why Cheating and NTR are two separate tags!

You guys want NTR of various quality depending on the woman at stake? A Struggle With Sin does it right. One character straight simply stays a friend and has no interest in you if you fuck things up and gets together with another guy. THAT is NTR! This abomination is just more Magical Penis/Cheating.
by you definition you would get cucked/NTRed by 3.972.416.043 (+1 if you have no one) women every day at the current population of 7 944 832 088 humans if we assume that we ahve equal of men and women. so does it count as win or lose?

Jun 6, 2021
by you definition you would get cucked/NTRed by 3.972.416.043 (+1 if you have no one) women every day at the current population of 7 944 832 088 humans if we assume that we ahve equal of men and women. so does it count as win or lose?
By my definition the opposite is true buddy.

Cuckolding is when you are cheated on. NTR is when beyond cheating they choose someone else instead of you while already in a relationship with you, ending things to be with the other person. In other words you can actually have NTR without cheating or rape or any type of sexual activity at all. But for it to count they have to be in a romantic relationship with you. If they are not it's not even cheating much less NTR.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
By my definition the opposite is true buddy.

Cuckolding is when you are cheated on. NTR is when beyond cheating they choose someone else instead of you while already in a relationship with you, ending things to be with the other person. In other words you can actually have NTR without cheating or rape or any type of sexual activity at all. But for it to count they have to be in a romantic relationship with you. If they are not it's not even cheating much less NTR.
so basically "dick hoping" for whatever reason, if we go with this definition then someone will get atleast NTRed once, by your definition NTR is just "hey i am with this person and now i am with this", no shaming just want to understand NTR. well the thing is every perons that daated a person will eventually be with this person or go for another option that is human nature. if my understand is true, then NTR is a fundamental part of our vlives if we want it or not

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Puh-leeze let's not let yet another thread devolve into debates related to NTR. Everybody has their own definition, and it always turns into a mess. Seems every thread I follow ends up going down this black hole. There are threads and threads on NTR in which to carry on this conversation. (Search with "title only.")

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
WT Mod for NTR Ep 4.5

The file you are trying to download is no longer available

reupload please.. Thx
Good luck with that, given that the game has been abandoned. (Although one of the previous participants is trying to reboot it.)

Mar 27, 2019
I like this game and I hope the spin off comes out soon. but does anybody know if the spin off will have the same story or is it going to be just another one of those games that keeps getting pushed back. I played a game awhile back that was good that got the abandoned tag ... it later was done with a remake tag but it had a different story it was a little darker with story but seemed to keep most of the og stuff. in the og game alot of things were done it seemed to be almost finished. but when the remake came it didn't seem like a finished game at all too many things left out or not put in.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I like this game and I hope the spin off comes out soon. but does anybody know if the spin off will have the same story or is it going to be just another one of those games that keeps getting pushed back. I played a game awhile back that was good that got the abandoned tag ... it later was done with a remake tag but it had a different story it was a little darker with story but seemed to keep most of the og stuff. in the og game alot of things were done it seemed to be almost finished. but when the remake came it didn't seem like a finished game at all too many things left out or not put in.
I don't know this for sure, but I don't think it will be the identical story. Writers sometimes realize their flaws in the 1.0 and attempt to improve in the 2.0. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
The structure of the story will be the same. Mostly each episode will be bigger with more character interactions with each other. Let me give you a concrete example. In episode 1, the MC will be at rock bottom and he'll have the altercation with Carl as in the original version. One big difference would be that MC would not be dating Olivia. It's one of the things I didn't like about the first episode. Here our MC is supposed to be miserable and yet he has a supportive and frankly, smoking hot girlfriend. So in the reboot, he'll have broken up with Olivia and we'll start with a dropped out, alone, minimum wage worker of an MC who lives with his *ahem* landlady because for one thing, he can't afford to do otherwise and secondly because Sara is very sick. This would be the starting point.
But don't worry about the reboot just yet. It'll be a while before the spin-off gets finished.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The structure of the story will be the same. Mostly each episode will be bigger with more character interactions with each other. Let me give you a concrete example. In episode 1, the MC will be at rock bottom and he'll have the altercation with Carl as in the original version. One big difference would be that MC would not be dating Olivia. It's one of the things I didn't like about the first episode. Here our MC is supposed to be miserable and yet he has a supportive and frankly, smoking hot girlfriend. So in the reboot, he'll have broken up with Olivia and we'll start with a dropped out, alone, minimum wage worker of an MC who lives with his *ahem* landlady because for one thing, he can't afford to do otherwise and secondly because Sara is very sick. This would be the starting point.
But don't worry about the reboot just yet. It'll be a while before the spin-off gets finished.
I highly suggest that you find a partner. As it is, i am not sure we will see LOI ending by the time my grandchildren are born. The development time is way too long...

Also please give LOI MC a chance to get back with Olivia... or i will haunt you in your dreams :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I highly suggest that you find a partner. As it is, i am not sure we will see LOI ending by the time my grandchildren are born. The development time is way too long...

Also please give LOI MC a chance to get back with Olivia... or i will haunt you in your dreams :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It wouldn't be enough to just find a partner. I have to find reliable partner, like say, Rich. I've been burnt twice already so I'd rather get a good grip of the workflow before I start looking for partners.
This is not a massive spoiler but yeah of course he'll get back with her.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes