GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Only now this game would justify its name "Lord of Imagination" since everyone is still busy Imagining for a possible reboot which could be years from now, if in case the remaining dev is truly determined & headstrong to handle stress and not chicken out like his working partner.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Only now this game would justify its name "Lord of Imagination" since everyone is still busy Imagining for a possible reboot which could be years from now, if in case the remaining dev is truly determined & headstrong to handle stress and not chicken out like his working partner.
He is making a spin off of this game. I dont think we will see anything before Dec

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I hope the reboot will have the NTR content as well?
I am a big fan of the game and loved the NTR content

3-4 is the plan for now, though they won't be as different as planned for LoI, basically, it will be a "bad" end, an end with the female lead and a harem end mainly.
Btw LoI will have fewer endings now that the NTR section is unlikely to be continued.
In general the game will be different from LoI. LoI is a VN and this game will be more of a sandbox with skill trees and such.

I get what you're saying but I'd still rather take my time with LoI, I always wanted to do a rewrite of the earlier chapters and this'll give me the time to do so.
I see your point but the LoI MC from the good guy ending will be a vastly different person from the MC for the corruption ending despite the common traits they share. I'd say, just wait and see if you like the concept because I think it'll work well.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Sorry to see this one has ended production. There was a LOT of talent on display here; I loathe NTR, and yet I still played this game because the story, characters, dialogue and gorgeous renders pulled me in. If the reboot does come out as planned, as a sandbox game with skilltrees, I won't be taking part, but genuinely, I hope the devs find success with their games in the future. LoI was an awesome experience while it lasted.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry to see this one has ended production. There was a LOT of talent on display here; I loathe NTR, and yet I still played this game because the story, characters, dialogue and gorgeous renders pulled me in. If the reboot does come out as planned, as a sandbox game with skilltrees, I won't be taking part, but genuinely, I hope the devs find success with their games in the future. LoI was an awesome experience while it lasted.
The skill tree and so forth wasn't intended for the main game but for the spinoff. I thought more about it and came to the conclusion that that would be silly so the spin-off will be similar to LoI in its structure, only shorter. I am busy with my real life this month so it will resume development after the 28th of this month.
Will there be NTR later? I hope I can keep it.
Almost certainly not for plenty of reasons, the biggest of which is that it would take me forever to complete multiple paths.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hey people. What are the problems with the game? None of the links work for downloading the game.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hey people. What are the problems with the game? None of the links work for downloading the game.
Well, the "Abandoned" tag on the game might be a clue. One of the dev's left, taking pretty much all that stuff with him. The other dev is working on rebooting it, but there's no telling when that will happen.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, the "Abandoned" tag on the game might be a clue. One of the dev's left, taking pretty much all that stuff with him. The other dev is working on rebooting it, but there's no telling when that will happen.
Oh, sorry I didn't get to see the latest version.
And yet, somehow it was not nice to hide her from the fans because of resentment. These are not sources, they will not play a special role.

DiamondKing13

Mar 31, 2020
so there will be no fucking the demon lady huh? is there any other game with her avatar in it?
Dreams of Desire. The character Tracy seems to be who the Demon Lady is copied off. Plus all of the other characters in LoI seem to also be modified version of all the characters in Dreams of Desire.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes