JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah but I though you decide to not watch them have sex but the Dev just cleared up that nothing happened there. Even the demon stated that she couldn't get herself off because they didn't do anything and up to this point every path ended with her watching the sex and masturbating.
Probably, but if you choose the ntr version of that choice you se the black guy and your mom having sex.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
are we even talking about the same game anymore? either i'm in the wrong thread or you got some extra scenes that nobody knows about. In this update on the non-ntr path you get 0 (as in zero) content with the mother and you stay there and tell everyone that the non-ntr scenes overtook the ntr ones by 1 or 2? i dont know what you're smoking buddy but you better quit it before typing such comments :ROFLMAO:
Ok see, if you read what I've wrote with proper level of understanding you'd see that I mentioned another game called "My Hunting Adventure" and never came back to "Lord of Imagination". That was to give you an example of what you claimed to be impossible to pull off - a 50/50 on NTR and non-NTR paths in an NTR focused game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Dude here's an advice (and i hate ntr from the bottom of my heart) : its obvious that you dont like making non-ntr content so stop it,feeding bread crumbs to the players who dont like ntr isn't gonna get you their support and all your work will be in vain.either make a pleasurable experience for both sides as you stated in your dev notes or dont bother with it and go full ntr as i imagine you wanted from the start.it will keep the fights to a minimum and wont feed false hopes to the ones thinking this could ever be a 50-50 content game.Just my 2 cents...
cant have said it better bro, i already stated it and i think is the best the dev can do, stick to his plan of making this game only for ntr lovers, there is nothing worse than false ntr avoidable games, i know it because i have a few games with ntr avoidable in my ignored list just because they think as long we dont see it is all okey LOL
I mean the tyrant pretty much have ntr avoidable yet the vibes of that game in the non ntr path is brutal, if u are a bit Smart you guess what is happening since the girls have the same fucking Schedule that they have in the ntr route.
To make a non ntr route you need to change the story, the writing and dialogues and what the devs usually do is just cut the part where the ntr is but leaving pretty much of the same text... dunno if thats is because they are lazy or just think that shit will be okey with all people.

AgentGames in this game is pretty much the same the non ntr route is turn a blind eye to what the girls are doing , you have to know that making the same story, choices etc as in the ntr route people will see this as it is, just turning a blind eye, to make a non ntr route you will have to rewrite all the scenes if those scenes are kinda the same as in the ntr route they will still have the feeling of playing a ntr route. The best thing you can do is go full ntr, Heard the advice that people tell you, long term it will be better for you and you wont have to make a game that you dont want just to please those of us who dont like ntr.

Last edited:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Probably, but if you choose the ntr version of that choice you se the black guy and your mom having sex.
Yeah I remember that choice, I played the game in 0.10. So when you do watch sex happens, when you don't they only talk.

Interesing because "only talking" might be him inviting her to the mafia or asking to somehow make up for her past and in a way might be a worse choice than getting beaten up. Not exactly leading to any sexual favors as it is a non-NTR route, but instead some crime or debt.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
cant have said it better bro, i already stated it and i think is the best the dev can do, stick to his plan of making this game only for ntr lovers, there is nothing worse than false ntr avoidable games, i know it because i have a few games with ntr avoidable in my ignored list just because they think as long we dont see it is all okey LOL
I mean the tyrant pretty much have ntr avoidable yet the vibes of that game in the non ntr path is brutal, if u are a bit Smart you guess what is happening since the girls have the same fucking Schedule that they have in the ntr route.
To make a non ntr route you need to change the story, the writing and dialogues and what the devs usually do is just cut the part where the ntr is but leaving pretty much of the same text... dunno if thats is because they are lazy or just think that shit will be okey with all people.
But they did change it. What you're doing here is assuming in your paranoia that something still happens. The world of the game doesn't exist if you don't see it, especially when the DEVELOPER states that nothing sexual ever happened.

It's like claiming that a guy and a girl absolutely have sex just because they're platonic friends and hang out in each others houses a lot.

The Demon clearly states that she didn't even get off because no sex happened, therefore she had nothing to watch.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Are you the guy that started crying after being cucked by a black dude? Saw the video, he was pretty rough with your wife, just like she wanted it. It seems while you on the internet, you actually put your grown man pants on. We all have different fetishes but being pegged is not the same to having a harem, or a threesome.
Well, are you the same guy that just got banned in this thread for insulting everybody?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok see, if you read what I've wrote with proper level of understanding you'd see that I mentioned another game called "My Hunting Adventure" and never came back to "Lord of Imagination". That was to give you an example of what you claimed to be impossible to pull off - a 50/50 on NTR and non-NTR paths in an NTR focused game.
He didn't say it was impossible, he merely alluded that due to the devs actions so far hoping for a 50/50 looks less the likely and that he wouldn't try to convince people otherwise.

I would say its still to early to see, honestly to me its seems that NTR here is to simply give the MC a reason to harness his power. But the way they handled the non-NTR path leaves a lot to be desired.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah I remember that choice, I played the game in 0.10. So when you do watch sex happens, when you don't they only talk.

Interesing because "only talking" might be him inviting her to the mafia or asking to somehow make up for her past and in a way might be a worse choice than getting beaten up. Not exactly leading to any sexual favors as it is a non-NTR route, but instead some crime or debt.
Yeah if you watch sex happens, if you don't then you the MC speculate what's is he doing inside with her. What happens for shure don't know, only what the DEV said, that they only talked, but for the writing after is the same in the 0.10. So it's sounded more than that, even if the demon said otherwise.
Not saying that sex happened just the writing it could be better.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019

If you decide not to watch when you go inside the black dude is talking with the MC mom, but nothings is happening but she is in a trance a the demon do say that nothing happens, but the times she takes to stop you is weird.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
cant have said it better bro, i already stated it and i think is the best the dev can do, stick to his plan of making this game only for ntr lovers,
There's the problem, at some point the MC is going to get the power to fight back, what's the point if all the dev has is NTR fans?

It would instantly kill his story.

As it stands the dev has 2 choices, have a non NTR path so he can finish his story how he planned it or completely change the second part and remove any chance for the Mc to fight back.

Either way it's not going to please everyone.

The problem with starting a game with hard NTR is you can't change it later because all you have are NTR fans and they don't want to fight back.

Unfortunately here the dev is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't, either way he can't make the game he started out making because he won't have the player base it's aimed at.

Unavoidable NTR, hard pass. Pity.
It's not unavoidable anymore.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
He didn't say it was impossible, he merely alluded that due to the devs actions so far hoping for a 50/50 looks less the likely and that he wouldn't try to convince people otherwise.

I would say its still to early to see, honestly to me its seems that NTR here is to simply give the MC a reason to harness his power. But the way they handled the non-NTR path leaves a lot to be desired.
I think I prefer the non-NTR path where you get a beating, it still gives you a reason to make your moves because the threat of rape is still there. We know it won't happen because it's the path you took, but that's not the case for the MC.

The way I see it, in storytelling the threat and knowledge that something might happen is what motivates people. Actually seeing it happen is for shock value and to build up hatred towards something. But I might be talking out of my ass, I'm not a psychologist.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
But they did change it. What you're doing here is assuming in your paranoia that something still happens. The world of the game doesn't exist if you don't see it, especially when the DEVELOPER states that nothing sexual ever happened.

It's like claiming that a guy and a girl absolutely have sex just because they're platonic friends and hang out in each others houses a lot.

The Demon clearly states that she didn't even get off because no sex happened, therefore she had nothing to watch.
in the ntr they have sex and in the non ntr you have to choose to not go see what they are doing.... so you cant say for certain they dont do anything since is pretty much the same story, writing, scene just with a few words saying that they just talked.... yeah trust a demon or what others say, ignorant is a bliss nowadays.
For me is poor story planning and writing to just please those that dont like ntr, as lodsith did state before, if u dont have what it takes to make a non ntr just dont make it, stick to what you can do.

Avaron1974 but he clearly is better writing ntr, if you have played the non ntr route you can guess this dev cant do a well enough work to please non ntr fans, for me is better he stick to ntr, giving a non ntr route with such bad writing is only going to hurt him even more and will piss both fanbase more.
I agree going for such niche forced ntr then turn forced harem will make all the people away and that will depend in what he want, you want support to keep making games? then you will have to choose one ntr or non ntr, he clearly cant go for both as it have been proved now.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Unavoidable NTR, hard pass. Pity.
At this point it's not Unavoidable, just a bit empty and leaves a lot to be desired in the NON NTR Path, but it's a start.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I think I prefer the non-NTR path where you get a beating, it still gives you a reason to make your moves because the threat of rape is still there. We know it won't happen because it's the path you took, but that's not the case for the MC.

The way I see it, in storytelling the threat and knowledge that something might happen is what motivates people. Actually seeing it happen is for shock value and to build up hatred towards something. But I might be talking out of my ass, I'm not a psychologist.
It's a good point, they just need to do a good writing for that path to go foward in a good non ntr way

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
in the ntr they have sex and in the non ntr you have to choose to not go see what they are doing.... so you cant say for certain they dont do anything since is pretty much the same story, writing, scene just with a few words saying that they just talked.... yeah trust a demon or what others say, ignorant is a bliss nowadays.
For me is poor story planning and writing to just please those that dont like ntr, as lodsith did state before, if u dont have what it takes to make a non ntr just dont make it, state to what you can do.
So in NTR paths the demon is fully honest with us but she lies in non-NTR. You even saw the sex happen in the NTR end of the version on the screen, yet you didn't see anything this time. The mafia doesn't just converse freely with the demon and demand from her to hide something, especially from MC since she's interested in him.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
There's the problem, at some point the MC is going to get the power to fight back, what's the point if all the dev has is NTR fans?

It would instantly kill his story.

As it stands the dev has 2 choices, have a non NTR path so he can finish his story how he planned it or completely change the second part and remove any chance for the Mc to fight back.

Either way it's not going to please everyone.

The problem with starting a game with hard NTR is you can't change it later because all you have are NTR fans and they don't want to fight back.

Unfortunately here the dev is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't, either way he can't make the game he started out making because he won't have the player base it's aimed at.

It's not unavoidable anymore.
that's what i told the dev and he needs to understand that if he wants to make a non-ntr path he has to change pretty much everything from story,dialogues,renders and all that. you cant just cut off the ntr add some meaningless dialogues and call it the non-ntr path. If he cant do that or is not willing to write a good non-ntr story he should just cut off his loses and continue making the game as a full ntr one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that's what i told the dev and he needs to understand that if he wants to make a non-ntr path he has to change pretty much everything from story,dialogues,renders and all that. you cant just cut off the ntr add some meaningless dialogues and call it the non-ntr path. If he cant do that or is not willing to write a good non-ntr story he should just cut off his loses and continue making the game as a full ntr one.
That also leaves one other quite large problem.

The goal in the story is for the MC to get the power to fight back. If it's a pure NTR game then that's not what they want.

The only way the second part of the story works at all is if the devs have people that want to go against NTR and save the women. Without a non NTR path they won't have those players which means the story falls flat.

I'm hoping they can pull of the non NTR side because I want to see how the story goes but I don't think the story will work as a pure NTR game when it comes to the Mc getting powers.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So in NTR paths the demon is fully honest with us but she lies in non-NTR. You even saw the sex happen in the NTR end of the version on the screen, yet you didn't see anything this time. The mafia doesn't just converse freely with the demon and demand from her to hide something, especially from MC since she's interested in him.
this time he did use the demon to say they did not do anything, that way the dev dont have to change and rewrite all that scene and with just a bare minimun he calls it ntr avoidable... you think people will keep believing this in the future? wherever they fuck in the ntr route in the non ntr the demon will come and tell us,
" EY, they did not fuck, they just talked"
how many times that poor writing will keep the fanbase ? trust me people are not that gullibles.

Avaron1974 You know what is the only way for AgentGames to make his game as he wanted and not allienated or piss people off? Make the game in 2 parts "1 part is the NTR " and the 2 part where the mc start getting the girls back. Thats the only way i see this working and ofcourse it means some wont play 1 part or 2 but atleast they cant complain.

And just to be clear by 2 parts i mean in 2 Different games

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSithLord47

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
That also leaves one other quite large problem.

The goal in the story is for the MC to get the power to fight back. If it's a pure NTR game then that's not what they want.

The only way the second part of the story works at all is if the devs have people that want to go against NTR and save the women. Without a non NTR path they won't have those players which means the story falls flat.

I'm hoping they can pull of the non NTR side because I want to see how the story goes but I don't think the story will work as a pure NTR game when it comes to the Mc getting powers.
exactly,he has to rewrite the whole story (which i dont think he will) and not go full on ntr on the 1st act,have only two paths and slowly have them grow so it doesnt affect the story later on,because as you said if he gets full on ntr at first what's the point in having a non-ntr path later in the game when nobody will wanna play it

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes