✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
By the way things are

I prefer to play NTR path (even though I don't like it) and keeping in mind that in some part of the story I'll be able to fight back

than playing No-NTR

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
this time he did use the demon to say the did not do anything, that way the dev dont have to change and rewrite all that scene and with just a bare minimun he calls it ntr avoidable... you think people will keep believing this in the future? wherever they fuck in the ntr route in the non ntr the demon will come and tell us,
" EY, they did not fuck, they just talked"
how many times that poor writing will keep the fanbase ? trut me people are not that gullibles.
But you realise that you argue against the writer of the scene who clearly stated that nothing happened. This is the definition of assuming - you assume that they made the demon lie to us, while nothing in the story tells us that they even have any contact with her.

But if we're assuming, why not assume that she thinks of herself as higher than mortals and would not agree on anything a human says. Why would a demon powerful enough to supply a mafia with part of her power listen to what they say, even demand from her?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
But you realise that you argue against the writer of the scene who clearly stated that nothing happened. This is the definition of assuming - you assume that they made the demon lie to us, while nothing in the story tells us that they even have any contact with her.

But if we're assuming, why not assume that she thinks of herself as higher than mortals and would not agree on anything a human says. Why would a demon powerful enough to supply a mafia with part of her power listen to what they say, even demand from her?
wont argue with you anymore, you clearly dont understand what i mean, im not saying the demon is lying, all im saying thats poor writing and lazy story to make a fast non ntr route with just changing a few lines of text between the ntr and non ntr, do you get it now?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
wont argue with you anymore, you clearly dont understand what i mean, im not saying the demon is lying, all im saying thats poor writing and lazy story to make a fast non ntr route with just changing a few lines of text beetween the ntr and non ntr, do you get it now?
And I'll agree that it's the easy way out. But there is a second path that is far more interesting and is non-NTR, but you have to take a beating in order to defend them from rape.

It's different and well written. Getting beaten up is the best case scenario while fucking with a mafia so the MC got off easy. Now he has a reason to fight them and there's no implication that anything happens.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

dude he's talking about the fact that the non-ntr path is not good and believable enough,her's and exemple : you cant shit on a cake,scrap off the shit and give it to someone to eat it...its gonna smell like like shit,you either make a new cake or dont give it to that person in the first place.Hope you got the hint now!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Unfortunately this was what would end up happening, the game was created 100% oriented to ntr, that's not the problem, the problem is wanting to change this without completely restarting the game, just making some arrangements here and there, leaving the game half-hearted, neither as ntr nor with a good non-ntr path.

I really hope that dev meditates his idea well, not to leave the two paths unsatisfied. :unsure:

The game is still in an early stage and a reset would not be so critical, as long as it is going to take a different path than the one I had planned.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
wont argue with you anymore, you clearly dont understand what i mean, im not saying the demon is lying, all im saying thats poor writing and lazy story to make a fast non ntr route with just changing a few lines of text between the ntr and non ntr, do you get it now?
Exactly

I prefer to play NTR with a good story even though I don't like it

than playing Non-NTR where things are badly done

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Unfortunately this was what would end up happening, the game was created 100% oriented to ntr, that's not the problem, the problem is wanting to change this without completely restarting the game, just making some arrangements here and there, leaving the game half-hearted, neither as ntr nor with a good non-ntr path.

I really hope that dev meditates his idea well, not to leave the two paths unsatisfied. :unsure:

The game is still in an early stage and a reset would not be so critical, as long as it is going to take a different path than the one I had planned.
thats why it never works to mix such niche fetishes in a game.
Never did i meet a dev that can do it and i have played almost all the so called ntr avoidable games..

Reactions: Rythan25 and loikl

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Id say give the dev a chance in the updates and see how it goes. I myself do not like ntr and even though the non ntr route here is bare bones, its a start of what can come next. The game was supposed to be something else and the dev was kind enough to make a few changes and stated that he was making new routes. Now this was a hot fix so it will be small changes. Lets give the dev the benefit of the doubt and see how he handles the 2 routes ntr/non ntr. Cant complain about something that hasnt happened yet. Both sides will get something if the dev delivers on what he said. I will wait till the next update to make a decision.

Reactions: loikl and Johnny6

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Id say give the dev a chance in the updates and see how it goes. I myself do not like ntr and even though the non ntr route here is bare bones, its a start of what can come next. The game was supposed to be something else and the dev was kind enough to make a few changes and stated that he was making new routes. Now this was a hot fix so it will be small changes. Lets give the dev the benefit of the doubt and see how he handles the 2 routes ntr/non ntr. Cant complain about something that hasnt happened yet. Both sides will get something if the dev delivers on what he said. I will wait till the next update to make a decision.
Exactly, this is a hotfix so it's not gonna bring scenes with it. We can assume that non-NTR paths cames out now because the Devs want feedback on them and the scenes will come with the next official update - 0.2

Reactions: ijako3 and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Never did i meet a dev that can do it and i have played almost all the so called ntr avoidable games..
I agree, when the game is oriented to ntr it is very difficult (impossible?) to create a non-ntr path, on the other hand, the other way around it is possible because the game is not ntr and the scenes are annexed without much problem, because they are not "canonical" there are no problems.

The same luck to the dev and if he returns it to ntr that he does it well for the fans of the same one to enjoy it.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Where it all began made by Oceanlab, the game has both ntr and non ntr options and have good amount of content for both sides.

It can work, and well i will give this dev a chance to see what next updates will bring to the table.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Where it all began made by Oceanlab, the game has both ntr and non ntr options and have good amount of content for both sides.
yet that game is in my ignored list for a reason, as i said, cutting the ntr text and scenes doenst auto make a game ntr avoidable. ;)
there is still text in that game of the gf acting kinda slut until you make the choice for her and a lot of vibes in other scenes....

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018

It can work, and well i will give this dev a chance to see what next updates will bring to the table.
But in this case it looks more like Culture Shock where the NTR people will like and No-NTR will hate

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
yet that game is in my ignored list for a reason, as i said, cutting the ntr text and scenes doenst auto make a game ntr avoidable. ;)
there is still text in that game of the gf acting kinda slut until you make the choice for her and a lot of vibes in other scenes....
I swear with you people.

You are presented with a choice in the game - some lead to NTR while others lead to simple romance between MC and his girl. It's ALWAYS on the player to go NTR in "Where it all began" because you either cheat on her or ignore her needs.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Where it all Began. It's all based on your choices.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well you're wrong, because in that game GF acting depends of the hidden point system that is based upon your choices, and even then from what i know you have an option to prevent stuff from happening.

And it's not only about cutting NTR text or scenes, because both sides get chunky amount of content and you get to decide what happens, including a lot of variables that changes the outcome.

Both groups are pleased based on the comments in this specific game thread.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There's the problem, at some point the MC is going to get the power to fight back, what's the point if all the dev has is NTR fans?

It would instantly kill his story.

As it stands the dev has 2 choices, have a non NTR path so he can finish his story how he planned it or completely change the second part and remove any chance for the Mc to fight back.

Either way it's not going to please everyone.

The problem with starting a game with hard NTR is you can't change it later because all you have are NTR fans and they don't want to fight back.

Unfortunately here the dev is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't, either way he can't make the game he started out making because he won't have the player base it's aimed at.

It's not unavoidable anymore.
believe it or not, some people actually can enjoy both NTR and non-NTR. The screeching hyteria on both sides is getting really old tbh.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well you're wrong, because in that game GF acting depends of the hidden point system that is based upon your choices, and even then from what i know you have an option to prevent stuff from happening.

And it's not only about cutting NTR text or scenes, because both sides get chunky amount of content and you get to decide what happens.

Both groups are pleased based on the comments in this specific game thread.
so im wrong based in your own judgement, i cant have my own=? for me i see the gf kinda slut and as avaron said is kinda based in choices, yet still some of the text before you get the choices to do ntr or not is still kinda slut in a way, if not then go play the game from the start and read carefully the way she acts and what she thinks at times, take a example even after rejecting his ex bf, she still goes to do photos with him and while you can choose to model less slut she still pose kinda open in a way. ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes