Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 410224

Overview:
Your life hasn't been a success since you left the high school. You are bouncing from one work to another trying to make some money, you don't have a lot of friends and you are generally pretty sad with how things turned out, but you are trying your best to make something out of it. Your father suddenly disappeared in your childhood, which doesn't help at all. At least you have a supportive girlfriend which you are glad about. You wonder what would happen if you had the power to make all the wishes come true... And there comes an opportunity, but at what cost? Will you do what it takes to fulfill your dreams or fight it to save your family? Remember, in this story decisions matter.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-03
Release Date: 2019-10-02
Developer: AgentGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Patches:

View attachment 410217 View attachment 410218 View attachment 410219 View attachment 410220 View attachment 410221 View attachment 410222
AgentGames can you share another link (incest path) without MEGA, because MEGA is prohibited in BRAZIL... (n):cry::(

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Is this series a lewdlab ripoff? >.>

Edit: At least NTR is optional now.

Last edited:

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
But I respect people's opinion and don't tell them to fuck off the thread and move on to other games. Judge for yourselves, bois ... NTR fans "U don't like that shit, fuck off !!" / non-NTR fans "Don't care about NTR if it's optional or avoidable. Different people have different tastes.":WeSmart:
That's a bullshit lie. Literally go to any NTR game thread's and unless they get deleted by the mod's which they should. It's alway's the same pile of shit. "Oh it's ntr oh my god i fucking hate that shit make it unavoidable or you will lose money". Your whole post stink's of lie's. It's post's like your's who's alway's bringing out the "won't get paid well enough because a fetish some hateful people hate is in there". This is the reason dev quit's making the game cause he/she can't make what they want out. Reason for that is comment's like your's.

Dev if you read this please keep making good NTR and ignore what people like him say. Money come's in if you put the work in your game regardless what fetishes are in it(well maybe not scat) but most.

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
It seems to have a lot of potentials. Think Dreams of desire but with an NTR path as well, I like it. I don't mind playing mind ntr at all I hope the non-NTR path becomes a really good one aswell.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I played this version and guys, I'm sorry for what I'm saying now, but I never saw so much overreaction and it looks like the players that complained about the non-ntr paths, they played those paths looking just in a distorted way(because they saw the ntr path first maybe).
First of all, this comment is not to defend any side, for me, both non-ntr paths worked well and probably you all will see the consequences in future updates, I guess they don't have much time and they made it just as a complement of the 0.1 version for those didn't like the ntr path.

It stills to early to judge anything about the new paths, it's necessary to wait for the next updates to analyze better. Anyway, if you don't like the game, even with changes, it means this game wasn't made for you.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
That's a bullshit lie. Literally go to any NTR game thread's and unless they get deleted by the mod's which they should. It's alway's the same pile of shit. "Oh it's ntr oh my god i fucking hate that shit make it unavoidable or you will lose money".
Your post got facepalmed but in this you're right in my opinion.

It's funny how some people try to put non-ntr vocal group to look like some kind of angels that never did wrong or don't spit with hatred whenever they can when it comes to this topic or game threads with this specific fetish.

xXwankerXx
''NTR fans "U don't like that shit, fuck off !!" / non-NTR fans "Don't care about NTR if it's optional or avoidable. Different people have different tastes '' - Yeah, seems like you're ignoring the hatred of one side that many times occurs, because you like that one better than the other.. I smell bullshit.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I find it amusing how incredibly polarizing NTR is... every game that has it, endless debates ensue. It's also interesting that there seem to be very few middle ground people, i.e. people who don't care one way or the other. Most other fetishes have a range of how much someone likes, hates or just doesn't care... but NTR seems binary; love it, or hate it... no middle ground.

Just an observation...
I may be wrong but I'd like to think most people are indifferent towards it. People who are indifferent are usually not vocal about anything. I hope this is the case anyway. I think it's pretty nutty to get so worked up over anything fictitious no matter what it is.
I mean, with some folks here you'd think they'd just had their little pucker prison raped IRL or something. Personally, IRL I find feet absolutely disgusting, and yet I encounter this fetish in nearly every game I play. Never once did I fly off into a rage and/or throw a public temper tantrum, or tell a dev that he is a big meanie for forcing me into unavoidable toe sucking. You know why? Because it ain't real. There is no real life fungus laden toe in my mouth, and I can't even begin to trick my brain into thinking there is.

How about people quit making demands on developers and make a choice themselves, like choosing to not be so damn consumed over such trivial nonsense.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
I may be wrong but I'd like to think most people are indifferent towards it. People who are indifferent are usually not vocal about anything. I hope this is the case anyway. I think it's pretty nutty to get so worked up over anything fictitious no matter what it is.
I mean, with some folks here you'd think they'd just had their little pucker prison raped IRL or something. Personally, IRL I find feet absolutely disgusting, and yet I encounter this fetish in nearly every game I play. Never once did I fly off into a rage and/or throw a public temper tantrum, or tell a dev that he is a big meanie for forcing me into unavoidable toe sucking. You know why? Because it ain't real. There is no real life fungus laden toe in my mouth, and I can't even begin to trick my brain into thinking there is.

How about people quit making demands on developers and make a choice themselves, like choosing to not be so damn consumed over such trivial nonsense.

i'm disgusted by ntr but im not lying when i say this is my first post ever admitting that, as i tend to not really care what people's kinks are, they dont bother me and if they are consenting adults do you booboo. i've just always genuinely been curious, why do people enjoy ntr? but i digress; theres probably no rational answer, just like why my kinks get me off, who knows i just find it hot.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
i'm disgusted by ntr but im not lying when i say this is my first post ever admitting that, as i tend to not really care what people's kinks are, they dont bother me and if they are consenting adults do you booboo. i've just always genuinely been curious, why do people enjoy ntr? but i digress; theres probably no rational answer, just like why my kinks get me off, who knows i just find it hot.
If you can tell me why people like impregnating their family members in harem games ill tell you why i like ntr :)

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I don't think I asked for a non-NTR path, but I did defend those that did. Normally I would not support a game this early in development but since the author made an non-NTR path so quickly, I will. I would hope that everyone who requested the non-NTR path would go a kick in at least a buck to say thank you.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
The game died early by making compulsion paths. Now the developer wants to make everyone happy. That's why he can't do what he wants now. Maybe they won't make the same mistake in the next games.

Reactions: Raul and fbass

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018
I will never understand why so many people get butt hurt and bent out of shape over NTR. Tentacles? OK Rape? OK Bestiality? OK
Incest? OK. But NTR/Cheating? OMG I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS DISGUSTING GAME, NTR IS THE WORSE THING THAT COULD HAPPEN I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN PLAY THIS TRASH GAME!

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
If you can tell me why people like impregnating their family members in harem games ill tell you why i like ntr :)
Both are easy to explain, the first one is pretty easy as just like most fetishes you like its about taking it one step further. When you consider fucking a family member as something that gets you off the next step would be that they let you do anything with them. It's incest fantasy mixed with fulfillment fantasy. For NTR it's a sadistic type of pleasure, you get off to some type of humiliation, weather your playing as the cuck, cuckee or cucker. Now for me personally I prefer the 1st one to the 2nd option. But that's just me, but I don't go to NTR only games and bitch that it's an NTR game just like many NTR fans don't go to non-NTR games and bitch about no NTR. I think the vocal minorities on this site start the most shit with this fetish to be honest.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes