Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Honestly, if you're doing this just to make Carl more likeable, I don't know if it will be worth your time and effort, because like you said, a lot of us are biased against him. That scene is indeed a mess though, and it would be interesting to see your take on it. Of course if you think it will help with his (or even Sara's and/or the MC's) character developement and it will make your life easier in the future, that's a different story. In the end, what the fuck do I know? I'm an engineer, not a writer.

What you said about him getting killed by the MC's hands, being an option, will definitely make it easier for some people to tolerate him.
Tbf I'm not sure it worth the time and effort needed to put into it so that he can become a likeable character. Just leave him as it is for the hardcore cuck fans, and give the option to kill him off/get rid of him as soon as possible, for those who already hate him and most likely won't change their minds about him. Because his initial actions were what they were, you'd really need to revise him from scratch to change the image he already has.
It's all of this and most importantly it's because rape is against Patreon's guidelines. Now Patreon is pretty haphazard when it comes to enacting those guidelines but I don't want to take the risk. I've already had messages of people telling me to remove NTR or else they'll report the game for rape, so yeah, this needs to be done either way.

Reactions: eddie987 and EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's all of this and most importantly it's because rape is against Patreon's guidelines. Now Patreon is pretty haphazard when it comes to enacting those guidelines but I don't want to take the risk. I've already had messages of people telling me to remove NTR or else they'll report the game for rape, so yeah, this needs to be done either way.
While I do hate NTR wholeheartedly, mostly because it's token, generic, and serves no real purpose beside being pathetic, threatening a dev and ratting it out is still a fucking dick move. :oops: If something isn't your cup of tea, the easiest is just to avoid it, like I do with Kirsess games for example.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
While I do hate NTR wholeheartedly, mostly because it's token, generic, and serves no real purpose beside being pathetic, threatening a dev and ratting it out is still a fucking dick move. :oops: If something isn't your cup of tea, the easiest is just to avoid it, like I do with Kirsess games for example.
Yeah, I won't play anything with unavoidable NTR, swinging, sharing or whatever involves other dudes, and I've given shit to games that had stuff like that without the proper tags or they were added as unavoidable content (out of nowhere) later on into them, but threatening someone's livelihood, just because you don't like something, is really fucked up.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
And in a way, look, the reaction is so big about NTR even though it is an update about the "Alpha" route. Well, there is still parts that set up for NTR for future updates, and you can see the rage about it. Imagine if the update is a NTR one... The outrage would be even bigger. Come on... It is avoidable ntr, and it is easy... Very very very easy to avoid it...

And yeah, don't self insert yourself as the MC that much if you dislike the MC, or the story... There are plenty of games out there with a MC that does everything wrong and women still throw themselves at the MC... Go for those.

Reactions: arimfan

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Not a bad game here, I have a bit of sympathy for the new writer having to deal with the reworking of the NTR and Non NTR paths and there seems to be some missing scenes halfway through as the pathetically weak MC mentions using his powers when I hadn't used them yet, just before the mall scene.

I don't like Carl either but I've only played the Non NTR route so far but I despise Zel even more, I really hate that bitch especially forcing you into a date with the therapist as well as forcing you to become her bitch, I really hope there's no forced romantic contact with her in the future, but going by the end scene it seems there may well be. I hope we get to destroy her and her cult

Reactions: RanchFTW

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
You should screenshot those PMs to the mods and get them perma banned.

While I am neutral on NTR and am on the no NTR path in this game myself, anyone resorting to threats and Blackmail is really beyond the pale. It also hurts F95. While this is a pirate site, many devs still participate and contribute freely. It's douches like these that cause Devs to shun the forum.

The blackmailers are also hypocritical. If Carl using mind control is rape (and there is a case for it) then the MC using mind control is also rape, so the whole game is kaput regardless of how you re-write that particular scene - as are dozens upon dozens of other games from Dreams of Desire to The gift to Ring of Lust. The rapey aspect is just a facade for trying to force devs to make games to their liking. Pathetic cancel culture.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Well, there are only so many creative ways one can get a character cucked. The problem with NTR as a genre from a writing standpoint is that in pretty much every other genre (with a slight exception of horror) in order to move your plot forward you want your MC to be proactive, competent and somewhat relatable but in NTR it's the exact opposite. So in order for an NTR game to be good, the focus needs to be entirely on the women MC is interested in and MC needs to be as much of a bystander as possible which creates trouble for the non-ntr path. So at the end of the day, the best thing to do for me is to separate both paths as quickly as possible.
Yeah, I won't play anything with unavoidable NTR, swinging, sharing or whatever involves other dudes, and I've given shit to games that had stuff like that without the proper tags or they were added as unavoidable content (out of nowhere) later on into them, but threatening someone's livelihood, just because you don't like something, is really fucked up.
That's the internet for you.
You should screenshot those PMs to the mods and get them perma banned.

While I am neutral on NTR and am on the no NTR path in this game myself, anyone resorting to threats and Blackmail is really beyond the pale. It also hurts F95. While this is a pirate site, many devs still participate and contribute freely. It's douches like these that cause Devs to shun the forum.

The blackmailers are also hypocritical. If Carl using mind control is rape (and there is a case for it) then the MC using mind control is also rape, so the whole game is kaput regardless of how you re-write that particular scene - as are dozens upon dozens of other games from Dreams of Desire to The gift to Ring of Lust. The rapey aspect is just a facade for trying to force devs to make games to their liking. Pathetic cancel culture.
Oh let me be clear, the trolls PM'd Agentgames on the Patreon page not here. I've personally had no problems with people on the site. The criticisms (at least the ones I have addressed) have been constructive and if anything, I've had a couple of guys message me saying they like the NTR in the game.
About the mind control, well, I am trying to find my way around it. The thing is Patreon tends to close the page only if it gets reported. And yeah, I am with you about the cancel culture.
Not a bad game here, I have a bit of sympathy for the new writer having to deal with the reworking of the NTR and Non NTR paths and there seems to be some missing scenes halfway through as the pathetically weak MC mentions using his powers when I hadn't used them yet, just before the mall scene.

I don't like Carl either but I've only played the Non NTR route so far but I despise Zel even more, I really hate that bitch especially forcing you into a date with the therapist as well as forcing you to become her bitch, I really hope there's no forced romantic contact with her in the future, but going by the end scene it seems there may well be. I hope we get to destroy her and her cult
There wasn't a missing scene, I did write the text for the possibility where MC hasn't used his powers on anyone but maybe there was a problem with the code. AG is not exactly a coding expert which is why we recently hired a coder.

Reactions: Tumai and eddie987

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You should report those people here, publicly. There's a chance they'll have the same nickname or avatar or copy/pasted messages, so that mods can ban them for life.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHorcoc6 and Sihil

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I really havent played this and i couldn't care less if it were ntr or not but if you truly turn the mc into the bystander and the mc has to watch the girls in his life be fucked by every guy possible while getting nothing or not being able to stop it just sounds stupid to me. at that point what is the purpose of the protag?
It would be different if it were all based on choices and up to the player make the right choices.
Spellbook is a good example. If you play the ntr route, the mc is effectively turned into a bystander that gets to watch the girls in his life with every guy that they come across while getting nothing. Whats the appeal in that?? I'll never understand it but w/e...to each his own.
I may give this one a shot once both paths are reasonably established to give a better opinion but atm it sounds like the antag is the one with all of the action atm.
With all of that said....I do play some games with ntr or ntr focused. So I'm not against ntr or totally for it.
Because I love her. I play the ntr route mostly because the love route just feels lacking and pointless
The adventurous couple. Though this one is more sharing/swinging
Wicked rouge. hard to explain why with this one? would you called it NTR or mainly sharing (being the owner of a brothel)
Tyrant...I've tried both routes.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
MadCore jbxer Andro Da Silva ^Bassd^ SPARDA2408 MrStrike

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are handling the quarantine well, I just wanted to tell you that from now on this is how the updates will be provided, on a weekly basis every Sunday. So yeah, here is the status update on the next release. The writing for the new scenes is mostly done, as in only one scene remains to be written. After which editing follows on my front. On Agentgames' side, the rendering is going well; he's only two scenes behind as of now which is a lot better than the last time.

Another news is that the first scene with Carl (where he r@pes MC's *sigh*... landlady) needs to be rewritten in order to fit better with Patreon's guidelines. Don't worry, the renders are not lost, they will be reused in the future.

One more important news is that we were on bit of a recruitment drive, we hired a bunch of proofreaders to help iron out the problems in the game and we've also got ourselves a coder to clean up the code.

That's it from me.

Be safe,

Sihil

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes