RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
This game have been rewritten like 3 times ...
Hope no more change like that happens and we can move the story forward

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I really havent played this and i couldn't care less if it were ntr or not but if you truly turn the mc into the bystander and the mc has to watch the girls in his life be fucked by every guy possible while getting nothing or not being able to stop it just sounds stupid to me. at that point what is the purpose of the protag?
It would be different if it were all based on choices and up to the player make the right choices.
Spellbook is a good example. If you play the ntr route, the mc is effectively turned into a bystander that gets to watch the girls in his life with every guy that they come across while getting nothing. Whats the appeal in that?? I'll never understand it but w/e...to each his own.
I may give this one a shot once both paths are reasonably established to give a better opinion but atm it sounds like the antag is the one with all of the action atm.
With all of that said....I do play some games with ntr or ntr focused. So I'm not against ntr or totally for it.
Because I love her. I play the ntr route mostly because the love route just feels lacking and pointless
The adventurous couple. Though this one is more sharing/swinging
Wicked rouge. hard to explain why with this one? would you called it NTR or mainly sharing (being the owner of a brothel)
Tyrant...I've tried both routes.
Nah, that was the 0.1 version before the new writer took over. The 2nd chapter has both MC and antagonist action. MC got the most involved scene so far in the last update.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
An other game that forces virtually all decisions on you. I wanna tell that demon bitch to fuck off. Nah the MC starts kissing her ass instead.
I'm sure that will be an option eventually. You don't really have the power to do that yet.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I hope the rewrite isn't gonna neuter the game too bad
Well, "neuter" is not how I'd put it but yeah personally I found the scene to be misleading. It implied that the game will have mostly NTR with a minor non-NTR path. Whereas I want the game to have three paths with NTR being one of them, hpefully, all three of them will get equal attention. This rewrite makes sure that this information is being conveyed. Besides, these renders will not be thrown away. I think I can use them in the future.
This game have been rewritten like 3 times ...
Hope no more change like that happens and we can move the story forward
Two times including this one. Nothing can really be done about that though, it was either this or eventually getting banned by Patreon because some random dude with an itchy finger reported us for not catering to his fetishes or rather, catering to the fetishes that he doesn't like.
An other game that forces virtually all decisions on you. I wanna tell that demon bitch to fuck off. Nah the MC starts kissing her ass instead.
Well, if the demon bitch fucks off, there can be no story. That being said, I think I was being as obvious as I could without outright saying that in that scene in implying that Zelphryna is trying to manipulate the MC. Whether the MC catches that or not is yet to be seen.
almost mid May still no release erm....
I know, I know; luckily our patrons are a patient bunch ;). We have already given the proofreaders 2 builds so far, we're not sitting on our asses doing nothing, trust me. We're actually pretty close to the release. How close? I'll post a status update today.

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Well, "neuter" is not how I'd put it but yeah personally I found the scene to be misleading. It implied that the game will have mostly NTR with a minor non-NTR path. Whereas I want the game to have three paths with NTR being one of them, hpefully, all three of them will get equal attention. This rewrite makes sure that this information is being conveyed. Besides, these renders will not be thrown away. I think I can use them in the future.

Two times including this one. Nothing can really be done about that though, it was either this or eventually getting banned by Patreon because some random dude with an itchy finger reported us for not catering to his fetishes or rather, catering to the fetishes that he doesn't like.

Well, if the demon bitch fucks off, there can be no story. That being said, I think I was being as obvious as I could without outright saying that in that scene in implying that Zelphryna is trying to manipulate the MC. Whether the MC catches that or not is yet to be seen.

I know, I know; luckily our patrons are a patient bunch ;). We have already given the proofreaders 2 builds so far, we're not sitting on our asses doing nothing, trust me. We're actually pretty close to the release. How close? I'll post a status update today.
Sounds good to me

Reactions: Sihil

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Well, this development cycle was a mess, the rewrites took too long to render and coding caused a few troubles on its own end as we had to let go of our previous coder but don't worry, we've already in talks with the new one. He's pretty active in the eroge community and is creating a game of his own, I've already had the pleasure of working with him earlier. We'll introduce him as soon as everything is finalized.

We also edited our Patreon page and the Patreon tiers and their privileges to better fit the game in its current state.

As for the update, well, I was expecting it to be done by the last week but as I said, the renders for rewrites took too long to create. I thought it best to give a status update after we have something to show for our work. This update will focus more on world-building and characterization. By now, I have a pretty good idea of where I am taking the story. Unfortunately, this update will not have a lot many H-scenes; in fact, only one path (the non-NTR, non-corruption path) has any content at all, the rest only have build-ups but don't worry, I'll make up for it in the next update so that the third chapter overall has enough content to stand on its own.

One good news is if we have an agreement with my coder friend, we'll start adding one animation every month in the game. The scene that will receive animation will be determined by a poll. We're also in talks with a couple of more developers for cross-promotion opportunities.

Oh, and the game will be out today or tomorrow for the higher tier patrons and I'll resume giving you guys weekly status update from the next Sunday.

Thank you all of you guys for your support, we love creating this game and couldn't have done it without all of you.

-Sihil

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes