EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
She explains that she had to do that to prepare him for what's to come. In order for him to obtain this great power, he had to go through certain transformations. The crap that happened to his mom was the mafia boss's call, not the goddess, and she wasn't happy with him for what he did, and will take his position away as punishment...Translation I got out of it was, it's all part of the process.
MC is to be her most powerful warrior, and lets not forget she's in every sense a god that has created life, and has lost everything. And the last scene, his mom was trying to get through to him that she has more than maternal feelings for her son, and he responds by zapping her with his power, and sending her to bed. Hi
You played it wrong, it ended for me with them making out, not with zapping.

I don't get why MC continuously talks shit about his drug addicted sister instead of using darklight on her to help her?
He expressed it multiple times that he thinks her as a lost cause, plus he don't even know where she is or if she's alive, not that he cares.

Did they remove the ntr between mom and carl, becouse every time i try loading a save where mom is getting ntr by carl just gives me an error and when i started a new game all those images are removed?
It was removed/reworked.

Reactions: Sihil

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Man no incest patch sucks I thought it will be fine but seeing "tenant" constantly in the conversation between Zelph & MC (even when not talking about family necessarily) is so irksome.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
i think i found an incest patch on here

but i have no time to test it, so it on you guys to test it(y)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dtk11

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Man no incest patch sucks I thought it will be fine but seeing "tenant" constantly in the conversation between Zelph & MC (even when not talking about family necessarily) is so irksome.
Tell me about dude, I just can't freaking stand it, I suggest that if they are going to write something and not related just leave out anything that puts Tenant/Land Lady-Lord/Roommate and crap out of the sentence, shit kills the whole the mood so quick it's not even funny. I suggest to stop adding lines like " but your my **** " or " we are **** " nonsense in as it makes no sense unless it was meant to be something else. Specially when it comes to a game where clearly the point is that whatever power or connection you have is connected by DNA and then having to read Tenant or some crap like that. Ill just wait for the patch.

EDIT: just tested the link to the patch from hakulaku97 and yes it seems to work as Incpatch as it changed things in to father instead. however I have not scanned it for virusses or whatever, all i did was try it out in a VM but so far no triggers.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 410236
is she not worthy of a name?..WTF..STOP THAT...sighhhh..we get it..making sure patreon dosnt ban you for mother fucking..but to address her like that is just retarded writing..GIVE HER A NAME!!!!
Yeah I agree, landlords wife just sucks,would have just been better to call her bitch,wouldn't you agree? "Hey Bitch, I am back!" sounds alot better to me.....

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
WTF??? All the NTR for mom is gone. And I JUST deleted my copy of part 2. Where can I get a copy of the previous version (part 2) so I can keep all those scenes?? I was not expecting a total re-write of a major portion of the game on this update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't seriously think the demon is a love interest?
Who knows? Besides is she not a goddess? Though to be honest I have no problem with her cheating as long as it is not NTR genre. Does not make sense for a goddess to be a mindless fuck bimbo for a BBC. :p

Sihil thanks for writing out your thoughts, just we have seen also so many stories where a MC who has troubles with incest then suddenly because he sees a boob has to mount all of his family while he can get every girl he wants already. :p Now incest only makes sense if you want to stay slightly realistic, if there is some reason why he wants to be that to his mom or sister, else he would just go for the other women. (Like with his sister he could think being her protector and lover would be only way he can keep her from being a drug addict if the sister would somehow give those vibes to him.) No mental struggle with doing something he does not want to do and we as humans do choose the easy route in cases like that if available. :p

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
WTF??? All the NTR for mom is gone. And I JUST deleted my copy of part 2. Where can I get a copy of the previous version (part 2) so I can keep all those scenes?? I was not expecting a total re-write of a major portion of the game on this update.
if you mean chapter 2 part 2 then her it is, the incest patch should be in there too, you need winrar or 7zip to extract it

Aug 22, 2016
I suggest that if they are going to write something and not related just leave out anything that puts Tenant/Land Lady-Lord/Roommate and crap out of the sentence
Smart game devs use variable, like
Code:
mom_title = "landlord"
son_title = "tenant"

if incest_patch:
    mom_title = "mom"
    son_title = "son"

mom "My [son_title] has such a big cock for his [mom_title]'s pussy"

Reactions: ZoolooS

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Smart game devs use variable, like
Code:
mom_title = "landlord"
son_title = "tenant"

if incest_patch:
    mom_title = "mom"
    son_title = "son"

mom "My [son_title] has such a big cock for his [mom_title]'s pussy"

Yeah I get that part but the problem is exactly when there is no patch so not exactly that super smart if you ask me but then again I am no dev, however like someone suggested instead of that stupid gimmick how about just using their names instead ? I can understand if the game allows you to choose the characters names that it might get a bit conflicted but if it is a game with premade names already instead of the land lord title just use the given name with the correct sentence or write the sentence in a way that accommodates both in the situation without being a buzz kill ? again not a Dev so feel free to tell me if it is impossible or hard or to much work or whatever, So I can at the least have an understanding of why that cannot be a thing.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Should've read the thread more often, because the writer expressed it that those scene will be rewritten. Btw calling it a major portion is quite a stretch.

Reactions: Valrin72

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Actually the current problem is not that there is no Incest Patch, the game itself is written as mom/son/father/sister

He actually has a file patch in the main game that overwrites these words.
Used Unren, found the file, edited it and you get a mostly correct version of the game

I am not, however, proof reading this entire game and all it's broke english.

Install the attached file in your /game/ folder.

Reactions: Valrin72 and liegad

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The story kinda feels all over the place, and i really don't like being forced to cheat on my girlfriend, if you want to make the mc somebody that will fuck everything that moves don't give him a girlfriend, make her a friend whith benefits or something instead, and this actually sadens me, because i think the game has potencial, i like the mystery behind the entity and the powers, and the relationships seem interesting, but the scrip needs to have a oneover, and the continuity fixed.

Reactions: rokrad

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You played it wrong, it ended for me with them making out, not with zapping.
Yea I gathered that. Apparently I played the corrupted route...the moral route has them making out, and the corrupted route he tells her to go to rest in bed...go figure :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yea I gathered that. Apparently I played the corrupted route...the moral route has them making out, and the corrupted route he tells her to go to rest in bed...go figure :rolleyes:
Yeah it seems Mom is more interested in Incest as MC, so if he does not control her or scare her off he is in bigger danger of his mommy's attentions.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes