Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I fail to see the problem here. ;)
I don't believe there is a problem.

My only point was I think she's more of a fuck friend than a relationship, it seems people like to argue the point but considering what is known of her I don't think cuddles on the sofa watching When Harry met Sally is her kind of thing.

She strikes me more of a "oh look, a cock I haven't bounced on ... brb".

• Haha
Reactions: Valrin72

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Yea I gathered that. Apparently I played the corrupted route...the moral route has them making out, and the corrupted route he tells her to go to rest in bed...go figure :rolleyes:
No idea how to get that scene too

Also why is it called chapter 3 part 1? There is more updates soon for they dev just wana break the story to next month?

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So MC's sister is a Mafia too ? that "Break a leg" scene and after that barbed wire bat scene so she is hiding that side as seems as Lesbian i guess..

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
This game could be so much better without the constant exposition. I really don't care about what Sophia, Sharma, Lightbringer dude, or Zhang is doing. Show us rather than tell us things that fly over our head. Pacing is another issue. In one scene, mc is getting a boob job from Angela, and the next he's back in his living room. Where was the transition into goodbye and setting up another date?
Anyway, Sara is the main reason I'm playing this game right now. That last scene was 10/10.

Jun 30, 2018
Very interesting game ... I like it well ... only an open world would please me even better ... but should not be a criticism ... keep doing your great work with the game so well ...

1589513706828.png

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I can't speak for the writer before me but if I had to choose I would much rather create a non-NTR game. But from what AgentGames tells me, most of the patrons we have right now are here for NTR part of the game so switching the game mid-way to non-NTR would be unfair to those patrons who have helped kickstart the game.
Actually, you were right and should have followed your instincts. When this game was first posted, AG got a lot of complaints from the non-NTR people. I do not like NTR games and when I saw the comments, I checked out AG's Patreon page. Since his goal was modest, I remained silent because I knew that he could eventually reach his goal even with an NTR game. About a week later he updated with the non-NTR option. He had few supporters so I signed up for a buck a month without having played the game. I encouraged (or maybe tried to shame) all those who asked for the non-NTR path to chip in a least a buck. I don't know that anyone really listened. AG might have been right about most of his current supporters being NTR fans since this was basically an NTR game with content that could be avoided. There was not a non-NTR path just an avoidable scene.

I used to think that financially it made sense to have an NTR path and a non-NTR path; you would get both sides supporting you. I no longer believe that is true. Non-NTR games make more money than NTR games, that is why there are so many more non-NTR games than NTR games. Games that have both paths seem to fall somewhere between the two. Some evidence: games that start out as NTR and add the non-NTR path get an immediate jump in sponsorship. If I remember correctly, it happened with this story. However, a game that has both paths never seems to achieve the success of solely non-NTR games. There is a certain amount of logic to it. If you are trying to do both paths, you either end up the an NTR game with some scenes that you can skip or have two separate paths which mean you update less often or with less content. Any of those options hurt you financially.

At one point I was willing to consider increasing my level of support, but ended up cancelling it altogether when you failed to meet your stated release date. I understood that there were some issues going on, but there was no posted explanation when the stated dated came and went. I asked about the update and got no response. I might have resigned when the update finally arrived but it turned out to be an NTR update with avoidable scenes. I kind of lost interest once the non-NTR update finally arrived.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Isn't there supposed to be an NTR scene with the girlfriend or did he remove it? Cause I was expecting that after making the NTR choice.:unsure:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Actually, you were right and should have followed your instincts. When this game was first posted, AG got a lot of complaints from the non-NTR people. I do not like NTR games and when I saw the comments, I checked out AG's Patreon page. Since his goal was modest, I remained silent because I knew that he could eventually reach his goal even with an NTR game. About a week later he updated with the non-NTR option. He had few supporters so I signed up for a buck a month without having played the game. I encouraged (or maybe tried to shame) all those who asked for the non-NTR path to chip in a least a buck. I don't know that anyone really listened. AG might have been right about most of his current supporters being NTR fans since this was basically an NTR game with content that could be avoided. There was not a non-NTR path just an avoidable scene.

I used to think that financially it made sense to have an NTR path and a non-NTR path; you would get both sides supporting you. I no longer believe that is true. Non-NTR games make more money than NTR games, that is why there are so many more non-NTR games than NTR games. Games that have both paths seem to fall somewhere between the two. Some evidence: games that start out as NTR and add the non-NTR path get an immediate jump in sponsorship. If I remember correctly, it happened with this story. However, a game that has both paths never seems to achieve the success of solely non-NTR games. There is a certain amount of logic to it. If you are trying to do both paths, you either end up the an NTR game with some scenes that you can skip or have two separate paths which mean you update less often or with less content. Any of those options hurt you financially.

At one point I was willing to consider increasing my level of support, but ended up cancelling it altogether when you failed to meet your stated release date. I understood that there were some issues going on, but there was no posted explanation when the stated dated came and went. I asked about the update and got no response. I might have resigned when the update finally arrived but it turned out to be an NTR update with avoidable scenes. I kind of lost interest once the non-NTR update finally arrived.
i think the dev should move forward and not change the existing chapters anymore. Otherwise, we will be stuck here with same content forever. any scenes should be determine by the patreon polls not us on the forum. Patreons should be determining the flow of the story and direction of it. Most people here in the forum is too demanding since we dont pay a dime, our opinion should be good to know/ideas to the dev. Ppl paying the game should have the end call

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
i think the dev should move forward and not change the existing chapters anymore. Otherwise, we will be stuck here with same content forever. any scenes should be determine by the patreon polls not us on the forum. Patreons should be determining the flow of the story and direction of it. Most people here in the forum is too demanding since we dont pay a dime, our opinion should be good to know/ideas to the dev. Ppl paying the game should have the end call
Nobody besides the devs should determine anything related to the story.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Wait- really Ashley, MC's sister is a lesbian !? I do not totally believe that. And what the hell were those bats with those spikes? Who are they going to hurt with those bats?...

Reactions: Sihil

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
No, it was the mother.

He threatens the MC that he will go after his girlfriend next.
I know the mother has her NTR scene at the beginning of the game which was really hot and all. But i'm talking about the new update that came out. Where the girlfriend gets called into the office etc. I thought i messed up the choices or something and missed a scene but maybe it's intended that way. Maybe we get to something later.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Nobody besides the devs should determine anything related to the story.
Patreons need have a say since they are technically the project sponsors... unless the dev make it a passion project and not getting paid then by all means they decide everything

Of course the dev make the final call but they need take patreon feedback else no body will support

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Patreons need have a say since they are technically the project sponsors... unless the dev make it a passion project and not getting paid then by all means they decide everything

Of course the dev make the final call but they need take patreon feedback else no body will support
No they dont. no devs do that and for good reason, its their game, people support devs because of the games they're making.

D

Deleted member 1455335

Patreon doesn't like any kind of rape or forced sex.

Using any sort of mind control to fuck someone is classed as rape, tis a no no.
So incest mid control sex will also be blocked if that happens?

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes