juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
We need a walkthrough for this.

In my gameplay, i had no sexual scene in this whole release except for a boobjob from the Doctor, and i feel i missed a lot of content by making bad choices

Reactions: MadCore and Aelth

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chances are you will probably have to kill her before the end of the game.

Or the one hunting them will.

It's a pretty safe bet that her and Carl aint gonna have a happy ending, a kiss means less than nothing.
Well it does not have to have a happy ending for her to be a LI. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well it does not have to have a happy ending for her to be a LI. :)
That's a fuck buddy, not a love interest.

You may get your dick wet but she's hardly the monogamous type so I don't think anything much will come of it.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Nice game ,and renders ,kinda short but I really hope there would be some Olivia content I really like that character in next update

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's a fuck buddy, not a love interest.

You may get your dick wet but she's hardly the monogamous type so I don't think anything much will come of it.
Nah I meant it more like as not any love turns out as happy or healthy :), besides not sure you can ever stop her from having an interest in you as MC except for killing her. Depends all what the dev does with her and her story line in the end, though I admit she does not seem a normal LI at best.

D

Deleted member 1455335

There are lot of NTR games and this game just got reworked and rewritten a lot, idk why this game had to be re-worked just to remove one scene where MC's landlady got the bangee.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There are lot of NTR games and this game just got reworked and rewritten a lot, idk why this game had to be re-worked just to remove one scene where MC's landlady got the bangee.
Think dev said Patreon did not like the forced non consensual part of that content. Not only incest is against their policies.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
There are some missing image if you hit Carl with the bottle instead shooting. Also after getting stab by the dagger, you skip straight to Diane's scene. Come on , no background no internal monologue ? Its feels like a quick patch work on that end, making the story parts feels unconnected. There is also a lot of incorrect spelling and sentence that does not make sense esp during the ice cream scene

The art and story direction in chapter 3 is good though. What do you think about the bats at the end of chapter 3?

Last edited:
Reactions: okokok and Valrin72

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It wasnt an NTR issue, it was a rape issue.

The scene had to be reworked because of the rape, not the NTR

• Sad
Reactions: Raul

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
Should've read the thread more often, because the writer expressed it that those scene will be rewritten. Btw calling it a major portion is quite a stretch.
You are correct that I should read the thread more often (and also not shift-delete the old game before checking the new game: not the first time a dev has done a re-write and removed stuff). And yes, I would call the removal of 131 images a pretty big chunk. Keep in mind that there were about 6 different ways the scene could play out depending on choices. Not a major chunk of the story overall, but it was a very large portion of the sex scenes of the game so far. And lets face it, no one one this site is winning a Booker Prize or Nebula Award any time soon (not ruling out future accomplishments) so we're all here for the titties. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: jogobao

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
There will be a point in the story where we will see the turn come. Where we start hearing about things from the other deity. Who will probably be all too willing to share Zel's secrets.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You are correct that I should read the thread more often (and also not shift-delete the old game before checking the new game: not the first time a dev has done a re-write and removed stuff). And yes, I would call the removal of 131 images a pretty big chunk. Keep in mind that there were about 6 different ways the scene could play out depending on choices. Not a major chunk of the story overall, but it was a very large portion of the sex scenes of the game so far. And lets face it, no one one this site is winning a Booker Prize or Nebula Award any time soon (not ruling out future accomplishments) so we're all here for the titties. ;)
While agree with the notion to an extent that it is important, and these games won't win awards, the best earning, most trending, being in almost everyone's top 5, - for the exception of Summertime Saga - are the ones where the sex/story is balanced, or swings more for the story. The remake of the first chapter did very good for the overall quality of this game.

Reactions: Valrin72
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes