nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Did the developer change the story..i played before..there was this option of ntr/sharing/no ntr the landlady pretty early on..it not there any more ?

Edit : i downloaded the gallery mod, and it informed me that the the scenes which i were referring about has been removed in 0.3

Last edited:

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Does every chapter comes in two part?
Yeah, as the chapter length increases that's the best way to go about things
So carl bang mc GF yet?
No, you'll have to let me do a bit of build-up first
Did the developer change the story..i played before..there was this option of ntr/sharing/no ntr the landlady pretty early on..it not there any more ?

Edit : i downloaded the gallery mod, and it informed me that the the scenes which i were referring about has been removed in 0.3
It's gone for a whole bunch of reasons I've detailed in my previous posts
Whey there are no preview pictures.İt would be nice to have a few ,people are curious
I posted one on Patreon today, maybe I'll post it here a few days later

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
How can I make the incest patch work?
I searched the thread and there were some posts suggesting to delete z.rpy, but the thing is I've no such file in my game folder. All I have is zz_kill.rpy which is from the patch on OP.
Also, I found an a user uploaded z.rpy which didn't work(still the whole Sara - Mom thing).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I plan to play at non-ntr path since I hate NTR but as I read, there is a bug that doesn't count points or something and puts you on NTR route. Is that fixed? Did that overhaul came to the game?

ghost11361

Aug 19, 2018
Links for Lord of Imagination beta version.
PC:

Mac:

Incest Patch:

Last edited:

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Links for Lord of Imagination beta version.
PC: Mega
Google Drive
Mac: Mega
Google Drive

Incest Patch:
To be clear, "reboot" is a strong word. This is mainly a code overhaul. Most players won't notice the subtle difference within the game. Unless of course, you are playing with the patch that I knew absolutely nothing about until I just saw it. Also, again, just to be clear this is not the update from which I posted the image above; this update was posted on the Patreon and Subscribestar a few days ago.

Reactions: Ghostly
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes