• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
How can I make the incest patch work?
I searched the thread and there were some posts suggesting to delete z.rpy, but the thing is I've no such file in my game folder. All I have is zz_kill.rpy which is from the patch on OP.
Also, I found an a user uploaded z.rpy which didn't work(still the whole Sara - Mom thing).
Use the new one
I plan to play at non-ntr path since I hate NTR but as I read, there is a bug that doesn't count points or something and puts you on NTR route. Is that fixed? Did that overhaul came to the game?
That problem has been fixed
is there a reason for a reboot?
Yes, this whole thread is littered with complaints about messy code.
what's change in the reboot?
A lot of logical inconsistencies, bugs and pther undesirable features have been fixed.
hmm. Reboot to make improvements or Reboot to do what Patreon demands?
Improvements, this had been a long time coming

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
does anyone have a download before reboot? i kinda prefer that one. lot of changes in this one. story and scene wise. there is no mom gangbang at start no more :(

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
this content was a year ago (5 minutes new) the dev tried so hard to please everyone that they ruined the game, probably now all the renders should be adjusted to the new standard and something else ;) (purely my opinion)

Reactions: black1ch

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So there's nothing that's truly new with this? It's more of an optimization of the existing content?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So there's nothing that's truly new with this? It's more of an optimization of the existing content?
It is making the game work as it was intended, goes beyond optimization but is not much content oriented unless you missed content in past since routes were not working right.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Damn when I saw this got I excited for more story content...still I am glad to see you still working on the game its been awhile and got a little worried, enjoying the game (ntr excluded so thanks for making it optional). Excited to keep playing but will wait for more content, hope you guys keep at it

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
here for a year only the text was adjusted to the old renders, Liam's dick as rough as pineapple is probably no longer in vogue :D

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Heads-up to the dev, there's a typo in chapter1_05.rpy. When you're kidnapped by the mafia to be the getaway driver and you're given the option to betray them or not, the "chapter1_05_getaway_path" flag gets set to 1 no matter which you pick. Doesn't break anything, just gives some wrong dialogue later on.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Dude, this game has too much potential, but too much rework and always in the same content since while ago.. :/
Atleast Stephen King waited years to remake his works. Too many devs cave and try to fix everything to appease the masses or self perfectionism. Seriously a growing problem.

A finished raw game beats a 3 chapter polished abandoned one

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Atleast Stephen King waited years to remake his works. Too many devs cave and try to fix everything to appease the masses or self perfectionism. Seriously a growing problem.

A finished raw game beats a 3 chapter polished abandoned one
Thing is though that here part of the reason was pressure from patreon itself and that earlier changes led to very bad code and that is what has been corrected with this update. So hopefully devs will now be able to move forward on a strong healthy base.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thing is though that here part of the reason was pressure from patreon itself and that earlier changes led to very bad code and that is what has been corrected with this update. So hopefully devs will now be able to move forward on a strong healthy base.
Oh i didn't realize the taking the 3some scene was patreon. Good to know they haven't joined the evil ways of the "lets pause the game and remake the beginning" devs.

Last edited:

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I have a doubt, will those scenes of the black guy and the MC's mother from the first Updates that were deleted, will they come back at some point in the game or are they already dead?

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes