Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
The overhaul is finally out and with it the game has made a tons of quality of life improvements.

Also, we have a subscribestar now; there will be no real difference between the posts here and there so you can either subscribe to us here or there.

Here is the link:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Some people do call their mother, father and siblings by their name most of the time even IRL, unless they need something of them ofc. Then Mom or Dad works way better :p.
I don't know from what part of this planet you are from, but in Russia for almost 40 years I never saw people calling their parents by its names, it's always mom and dad. Just like siblings almost always called by their names. I personally never called my sister... well, sister, always by her name, the same situation is with my brother. And the same situation is in every family I know. Sometimes (quite usually) stepchildren call their stepparents by their names, 'cause to call them mom and dad is a big reward by itself, whereas stepmom and stepdad sound inappropriate enough so its better to use names.
I honestly suppose its the same in other countries (judging by books and movies at least). Am I wrong?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know from what part of this planet you are from, but in Russia for almost 40 years I never saw people calling their parents by its names, it's always mom and dad. Just like siblings almost always called by their names. I personally never called my sister... well, sister, always by her name, the same situation is with my brother. And the same situation is in every family I know. Sometimes (quite usually) stepchildren call their stepparents by their names, 'cause to call them mom and dad is a big reward by itself, whereas stepmom and stepdad sound inappropriate enough so its better to use names.
I honestly suppose its the same in other countries (judging by books and movies at least). Am I wrong?
It depends on the country, but also on parenting style of the parents. There are some theories that using the name makes everyone more equal in the family especially when kids become older, on the other hand using dad and mom can be more intimate actually. Like I said even with some that use the name, you notice the kids using mom or dad if they need or want something. :p

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
It depends on the country, but also on parenting style of the parents. There are some theories that using the name makes everyone more equal in the family especially when kids become older, on the other hand using dad and mom can be more intimate actually. Like I said even with some that use the name, you notice the kids using mom or dad if they need or want something. :p
What you said is just ideas, suppositions, but no facts. Just water, nothing more. So I can safely assume I'm not wrong.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What you said is just ideas, suppositions, but no facts. Just water, nothing more. So I can safely assume I'm not wrong.
You are wrong though and not only in my country it happens a lot. More western Europe, Northern parts.

Reactions: EZ8lt

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
You are wrong though and not only in my country it happens a lot. More western Europe, Northern parts.
Oh, there's facts I needed to continue. Is it Scandinavia or UK? If it's UK, where (books or movies) can we see examples of such behaviour? You say it happens a lot, so it means there's mass media sources describing these situations.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, there's facts I needed to continue. Is it Scandinavia or UK? If it's UK, where (books or movies) can we see examples of such behaviour? You say it happens a lot, so it means there's mass media sources describing these situations.
Think more the Netherlands and Scandinavia, though depending on parts of the country it can also happens in parts US and such, the more authoritarian the culture is in that part of the country, the less common it is though, but this is kinda off topic so feel free to search yourself. :)

Reactions: lionarslan

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Depends on the choices you make. There will be three variables that decide the path that the player's on: Will, how moral MC is when it comes to non-sexual decisions and how moral he is when it comes to his sexual decisions. Non-consensual sex will only be a possibility if MC's decisions in both sexual and non-sexual contexts are immoral and his will is high enough to not fall into the NTR path. If you're making only evil choices then those kind of scenes might turn out to be unavoidable.
It doesnt have to be a number. At least put an indicator on the morality ...

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Just fix the incest patch where you call sara mom, its that simple. most places in the usa call there parents mom and dad, unless there pissed of at them

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It would be more simple for you to read the thread. This has been asked and answered a few times already.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
It doesnt have to be a number. At least put an indicator on the morality ...
Do you mean something that shows whether MC's evil or not?
There would be no obvious indicator as I think it takes away from sznuk's renders and more importantly, I want the UI to be as minimal as possible.
That being said, there will be subtle hints scattered throughout the game. For instance, depending on how moral you are, the scene where Thainendra appears in MC's dream changes slightly.
I know your fixing it, but it has been awhile
The fixed version is out for patrons on both the patreon and subscribestar.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Do you mean something that shows whether MC's evil or not?
There would be no obvious indicator as I think it takes away from sznuk's renders and more importantly, I want the UI to be as minimal as possible.
That being said, there will be subtle hints scattered throughout the game. For instance, depending on how moral you are, the scene where Thainendra appears in MC's dream changes slightly.

The fixed version is out for patrons on both the patreon and subscribestar.
We will just have agree to disagree then. From a player perspective is not a good design. Completionist will have trouble figuring what is the requirements

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes