• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, you're wrong. There are 3 kinds of players, and only one hates and doesn't respect or tolerate others players.
The NTR fans that want their content in any game? :p Both groups are quite vocal, though even most hardened NTR haters tend to stay away from complaining when a game is fully NTR focused from start and dev is clear about it.

Now if dev is not clear about the content and/or it gets added later then you get shit storms indeed or when a game should have both paths and only one gets content and even with the main females.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
The NTR fans that want their content in any game? :p Both groups are quite vocal, though even most hardened NTR haters tend to stay away from complaining when a game is fully NTR focused from start and dev is clear about it.

Now if dev is not clear about the content and/or it gets added later then you get shit storms indeed or when a game should have both paths and only one gets content and even with the main females.
Every fan of something wants his content in every game, no matter NTr, pregnancy or harem.

Haters want to remove content they hate from every game, just if they can miss it, because "i know its there, it makes me frustrating"

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Every fan of something wants his content in every game, no matter NTr, pregnancy or harem.

Haters want to remove content they hate from every game, just if they can miss it, because "i know its there, it makes me frustrating"
Yeah, but those situations mostly occur in Non-Ntr focused game, where the NTR content (like one or two scenes or might be quite few) is added suddenly or added just to convince NTR fans to play that game. In NTR focused games, i have seen NTR fans also been very vocal against some vanilla scenes with cuck-MC. But you see most of NON NTR fans being vocal becoz, frankly still today, overall fanbase (in terms of population in f95) is heavily non-ntr based compare to NTR fanbase which is still a non-regular fetish. And it's true that lot of people play these games to immerse themselves & be the hero to bang all girls in that game.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well problem is with NTR for more romantic/immersive players is for many it really does destroy their game or at least characters when it is in. It is a pity, but that just has to do with nature of NTR games, their subject, fetishes and themes and how opposed they are for the goals those players play for. There is a reason even most hardcore NTR haters tend to stay away from full NTR focused games from start. They are just not fun for them, but the opposite :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
They're in every thread with such tag and no, they don't stay away. They know this game was created with NTR tag from the beggining, but they enter in the thread just to disturb or for fun, dunno. Example this gentleman:Johnny6
Well I can not talk about Johnny, but I can guarantee that the first version did have the Carl rape and no NTR tag or rape tag. I played it. :p It was not a good surprise, since it is the form with direct family members that is my big turn off. :p

Besides this is a two path game, those will always have a what is the NTR tag for question (since it is too widely used) and the question how avoidable is it. Since non-NTR players are not all the same either and for example for part of them another dick is not really a problem while for others it is a major one and again others do not mind if it is lesbian NTR and others do mind.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Well I can not talk about Johnny, but I can guarantee that the first version did have the Carl rape and no NTR tag or rape tag. I played it. :p It was not a good surprise, since it is the form with direct family members that is my big turn off. :p

Besides this is a two path game, those will always have a what is the NTR tag for question (since it is too widely used) and the question how avoidable is it. Since non-NTR players are not all the same either and for example for part of them another dick is not really a problem while for others it is a major one and again others do not mind if it is lesbian NTR and others do mind.
That was in september of last year and the game already had that content.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That was in september of last year and the game already had that content.
Yeah, but no tag and then due to our friends at patreon things were changed, new writer with new vision came aboard and now we have a two path game (actually more but with NTR way more avoidable), so is is natural there are players here that are not great NTR fans, but are unterested in the story. Not seen many though here after Sihil set out his plans that asked for removal of NTR paths, did see people complaining about not enough NTR yet though, while there is about as much of both if understood correctly. :)

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, but no tag and then due to our friends at patreon things were changed, new writer with new vision came aboard and now we have a two path game (actually more but with NTR way more avoidable), so is is natural there are players here that are not great NTR fans, but are unterested in the story. Not seen many though here after Sihil set out his plans that asked for removal of NTR paths, did see people complaining about not enough NTR yet though, while there is about as much of both if understood correctly. :)
Yeah. I understand what you mean, but I insist that if you see those scenes from the beginning... the normal thing is that you get the idea of what the game is about. Making another path is fine, but they're not even happy. They want the developer make the game however they want. Intolerance is not good.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah. I understand what you mean, but I insist that if you see those scenes from the beginning... the normal thing is that you get the idea of what the game is about. Making another path is fine, but they're not even happy. They want the developer make the game however they want. Intolerance is not good.
Well overall I am actually not to big a fan of adding Non-NTR paths to a NTR game anyway, since it rarely works, some exceptions like Babysitter that did it pretty well or the Spellbook are the exception and not the rule.

I prefer devs to make the game they want to and story they want to tell, even if that game might not be for me then. Just be honest about it from start with tags and in description and stick to your plans, if want to make a NTR game, do so and give your players the scenes they are looking for. If want to make a game for the more immersive players, remember what their needs are and do not suddenly add NPC focused scenes in episode 5, without a warning from start you were planning to add cucking, swinging or real NTR.

Here the mistake was that description did not make anyone think there would be serious rape content by a NPC and also tag was missing at start, leading to very fiery start on this thread when people were unpleasantly surprised. :p

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Well overall I am actually not to big a fan of adding Non-NTR paths to a NTR game anyway, since it rarely works, some exceptions like Babysitter that did it pretty well or the Spellbook are the exception and not the rule.

I prefer devs to make the game they want to and story they want to tell, even if that game might not be for me then. Just be honest about it from start with tags and in description and stick to your plans, if want to make a NTR game, do so and give your players the scenes they are looking for. If want to make a game for the more immersive players, remember what their needs are and do not suddenly add NPC focused scenes in episode 5, without a warning from start you were planning to add cucking, swinging or real NTR.

Here the mistake was that description did not make anyone think there would be serious rape content by a NPC and also tag was missing at start, leading to very fiery start on this thread when people were unpleasantly surprised. :p
Hahaha Well... Those users saw what they wanted to see but the scene was already there! :ROFLMAO: so they were already warned from that moment.. The developer made a mistake when configuring the post (I want to believe), since he is not J.Uploader couldn't edit it. It happens to many, and they don't take long to include the tag, we've already seen it many times.
Yeah. Those games that you say despite everything did well, and are still successful.

The developer has to know how to impose himself, defend his project and work on it. Let him make all the paths that he wants to include in the game, and I think it's always nice to have more content and choices. By the way, what makes me laugh the most, are these who complain and demand in this thread. Most of them haven't never paid to support him on patreon. And it's not that I'm accusing them, but they should be thanking him for playing for free, instead of complaining so much.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hahaha Well... Those users saw what they wanted to see but the scene was already there! :ROFLMAO: so they were already warned from that moment.. The developer made a mistake when configuring the post (I want to believe), since he is not J.Uploader couldn't edit it. It happens to many, and they don't take long to include the tag, we've already seen it many times.
Yeah. Those games that you say despite everything did well, and are still successful.

The developer has to know how to impose himself, defend his project and work on it. Let him make all the paths that he wants to include in the game, and I think it's always nice to have more content and choices. By the way, what makes me laugh the most, are these who complain and demand in this thread. Most of them haven't never paid to support him on patreon. And it's not that I'm accusing them, but they should be thanking him for playing for free, instead of complaining so much.
Well I do not agree that more fetishes make a game more fun, I overall prefer if a dev only chooses a limited amount of fetishes and does those really well, as seeing twenty scenes that leave me more or less cold but for 2 hot scenes in game, but hey that is just me. :p Also my opinion is that devs on the whole are much better when making content and stories they also like, instead of when making content they think players like, unless they are real professionals. :)

Reactions: Famescua

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Well I do not agree that more fetishes make a game more fun, I overall prefer if a dev only chooses a limited amount of fetishes and does those really well, as seeing twenty scenes that leave me more or less cold but for 2 hot scenes in game, but hey that is just me. :p Also my opinion is that devs on the whole are much better when making content and stories they also like, instead of when making content they think players like, unless they are real professionals. :)
Nah, I wasn't exactly referring to fetishes but to paths and options/choices.

And there is the key!! Take your original project, from the beginning, keep it in that direction and especially that you like it. DRPinkcake knows a lot about that.

Reactions: tachini

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
ep04_mom_night_7.jpg

Lord of Imagination ch.4 non NTR version is out for top tier patrons
Hello everyone,

The title says it all. The main purpose of this update was to move the corruption path forward but of course, you'll find a few spicy scenes in there as well.

You can find the post here:

An important note: We added an option to use Darklight on Diane in episode 2. The consequence of it WILL be felt in ep 4. If you're using the old saves, the game will assume that you have not used DL on her in ep 2 but I recommend starting a new game and playing through that choice as well.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The series end in two years. You forget Blackbeard, he will be the final badie. Mark my words
Indeed, Teach might be the last obstacle, but beating Kaido pretty guarantees the pirate King status. Some pplz say Shanks is a double-agent and will be the last foe. Let's wait and see ;)

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes