Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Has the NTR been removed???? it was optional/avoidable if I remember correctly.
I'm not an NTR fan, but Devs should make the game as they want it.
if players have a problem with that, then they should do like a gentleman and kindly F off.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
All of the NTR scenes are missing or deleted, if someone doesn't like NTR they can just skip it. Why delete something that's a part of the game just to please others?
Has the NTR been removed???? it was optional/avoidable if I remember correctly.
I'm not an NTR fan, but Devs should make the game as they want it.
if players have a problem with that, then they should do like a gentleman and kindly F off.
The writer changed and with it the directition.
IIRC the NTR/Rape was too early and didn't fit how the new writer want to portray a certain antagonist/mentor + it was a easy pick for patreon police.
The scenes will probably return at a later point.

U can also use the search function, Sihil has explained this several times in this thread, if u want more information about it.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
The writer changed and with it the directition.
IIRC the NTR/Rape was too early and didn't fit how the new writer want to portray a certain antagonist/mentor + it was a easy pick for patreon police.
The scenes will probably return at a later point.

U can also use the search function, Sihil has explained this several times in this thread, if u want more information about it.
thanks for the info, and if he has problems with patreon he really should think about going to subscribestar.
since i hear that they are more lenient.

Mar 27, 2019
From what I have played of this game ...It seems like you play as some kind of badass boss that has to train up his skills ... and it seems like you play a god like person ... I really like this game so far ...just wish it had alot more story and content ... Anybody know of any other games like this one ? no unity games please ..my pc doesn't like unity games very hard to play them with a older pc I am talking about like a duel core cpu running at 1.9 gigaherts..perfer games in rpgm or ren'py they seem to work best on this pc...

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Never played this game, it says ep 4 non-ntr, does it mean that there are 2 versions of the game, one with NTR and another without?
No there are a few paths in game that have avoidable NTR the reason for the name of the download is because they change the path they work on every month. This update was the non NTR path update and the next update is the NTR path update.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No there are a few paths in game that have avoidable NTR the reason for the name of the download is because they change the path they work on every month. This update was the non NTR path update and the next update is the NTR path update.
Oh ok thank you for the answer.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I just finished the update and it was pretty good it gave us a lot of info and backstory and was surprisingly long. I still fucking hate Zel and Carl and I was kind of disappointed that we are still stuck with them for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: tachini

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I start to play the game, but I think that is better for people that like dark games and evil path.

I don't really like the game, even playing the good path and avoid all mind control and NTR. For now I haven't finished this update but I think I am done with the game.

But thanks for the game and good luck

grohotor

May 15, 2020
lol at the goddess telling you to have kids with the milf. is she even fertile anymore ?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
So I just finished the update and it was pretty good it gave us a lot of info and backstory and was surprisingly long. I still fucking hate Zel and Carl and I was kind of disappointed that we are still stuck with them for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am hoping we will be able to switch to the God of Deaths side and because of his power this will enable us to kill Carl and Zel. Then I want to go to Zel's world and kill her mom and everyone else there related to her. I completely despise them. I'd kill Carl's family as well if he has any.

Reactions: Milflover68
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes