SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Well the poll results are interesting. I was expecting NTR to be at least 40 percent of the player base. I guess the number will decrease further for some time as the next update will be non-NTR

Honestly, Carl is a piece of shit, no doubt but I don't intend on making him a typical mustache-twirling villain. As for the fact that he wants to fuck MC's loved ones on the NTR path, that's simply because there was no one else in the story that could be the NTR bad guy at that point. I feel like by the end of the story, NTR carl, even though would share traits with the non-NTR version, would be a different person from the non-NTR version. Just like the MC in the evil endings will be completely different from both the NTR and good counterparts.

I'll need to talk to Rich about this, there might have been some miscommunication involved here as I am pretty sure I changed those stats myself in the excel sheet we made that contained the choices and their point allocation.

If you avoid NTR then while Carl will still be a piece of shit, MC will catch up to him in that regard and eventually surpass him depending on your choices. But one thing to note is that he won't be a mentor in the "good path" but he will be a villain there.

Yes. The good and evil paths haven't diverged yet and I want the players to have enough time to choose their sides but they can't yet do that as they don't even know what Thainendra's tent is all about. Wait for the story to progress a bit to get a chance to break off of Carl.

Like him? Not necessarily but I would like for the players to get to know him first. Most players that dislike him do so largely because A) The things he did before I was the writer and B) the things he would do in the NTR path. Now if you're playing the non-NTR path strictly, he's a dick, sure but he's not nearly as big of a dick. And is judging him for the choices he didn't make in a given path really fair? Would it similarly be fair to call MC a mind-controlling rapist in the "good" path where he tries to be the best person he can be? I get that player decides what kind of person MC becomes with the choices he/she makes but the player will also decide what kind of person every NPC becomes as well with the choices he makes.

As for player agency, that's a tough question. The paths will diverge and if you want, you will eventually get rid of Carl but that comes down the road. If Carl dies right now for whatever reason, that'd mean I'd have to focus far too much on the repercussions of that and that'd mean less room for other things. But in effect, Carl would be away doing other things for episode 4 and 5 so MC would in effect be on his own.

There were a whole bunch of reasons why I had to get rid of that scene, one of which was that I simply didn't like it, it came too early and took Carl in a direction that's completely different than what I wanted from him aside from the fact that it made very little sense, the other reason was that it was a low hanging fruit for the Patreon thought police to pluck.

Ultimately, why is Carl the mentor? Because there needs to be someone who shows MC the ropes with his powers. Why can't it be Zel? Because for one thing, that would mean Zel will be directly controlling a lot of things within the in-game world, which doesn't fit her character, and secondly, that would leave me with no one as the NTR antagonist. Lastly, when I did the rewrites it was pretty hectic for Sznuk and I. We were already under pressure to release new content as we didn't want to disappoint the patrons and the fact that I could remove a character simply didn't cross my mind. Would the story have been better if I had removed Carl as a character? I don't know and it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that this story turns out to be a good one when it stands finished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: generic_username98

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I didn't say that this vote will affect our development plans?
And I doubt the kind of people you mentioned will have affected the voting results in any significant way. There'll be around 4k votes I estimate, by the time this month ends. They simply can't have any significant impact at that number. If they're so dedicated, they might as well toss in a dollar our way to have an actual say in the development process.
This voting wasn't to decide a major decision, or any decision at all. I was simply curious about how many people would vote, how many people are interested in the game and what part of the game they find the most interesting. Even then, on a singular basis NTR has the highest number of people interested which was never a doubt from the beginning.
And thank you but let me repeat myself. These polls will be conducted to know what the players' impressions/preferences have been so far and not what our game will be in the future. The game has a set story that won't change now when we're almost halfway there.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And I doubt the kind of people you mentioned will have affected the voting results in any significant way. There'll be around 4k votes I estimate, by the time this month ends. They simply can't have any significant impact at that number. If they're so dedicated, they might as well toss in a dollar our way to have an actual say in the development process.
This voting wasn't to decide a major decision, or any decision at all. I was simply curious about how many people would vote, how many people are interested in the game and what part of the game they find the most interesting. Even then, on a singular basis NTR has the highest number of people interested which was never a doubt from the beginning.
And thank you but let me repeat myself. These polls will be conducted to know what the players' impressions/preferences have been so far and not what our game will be in the future. The game has a set story that won't change now when we're almost halfway there.
Sigh, I know it is about statistics and I also know you already made the choices of content you want in, so just go for that. You do not need my permission anyway for that after all. :p, but All Non-NTR paths choice on its own beats NTR choice already and if count all Non-NTR votes together instead of counting them per separate path, the difference is quite big in favor of one even if add the both NTR and Non-NTR paths choice fully to the NTR choice. :p So to say the NTR choice got most votes is not really born out by the results of the poll, being about 41% against 59%. :)

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
You already caved to the pressure removing the ntr scene with the mother from the game. so that's 2 updates without an ntr path? i think it's time to unwatch this thread. another dev sold out.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
So to say the NTR choice got most votes is not really born out by the results of the poll, being about 41% against 59%. :)
The NTR route have less votes just because there are just no scenes(1 short BJ from police girl and striptease from gf) against perfect long BJ scene from gf on corrupting route and date with police girl.

Reactions: tachini and arimfan

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You already caved to the pressure removing the ntr scene with the mother from the game. so that's 2 updates without an ntr path? i think it's time to unwatch this thread. another dev sold out.
Feel free to complain, but complain to the correct people. It was Patreon who forced that and not the players, as sad as that is. Leading to a new writer that still is intending to include all old content including NTR, but in a way that was more in accordance to story as he saw it and as such with more buildup and slower with likely less complaint of Patreon.

Now do not get me wrong, I would have been overjoyed if the NTR content would have been completely removed from future of game, since I do like the base of the story but not NTR with family members and I know that is never really avoidable if you follow the thread:p Devs have been fair and open though about their direction and the way they want to go, so that is fair enough from my pov and for you it means you will need to have some patience, but it will be there unless Patreon keeps censoring.

Kotonah, many NTR fans already follow this game since it had the rape with the Mom in or have asked for a old version that had it in, while many NTR haters already gave up on this game when that happened or when it became clear this game always will have NTR paths. So I suspect those two things more than even out in the vote with what you said. :) But every poll you do will always have weaknesses unless you pay an independent institution for them, that really randomizes the participants and take a large enough sampling.

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
The NTR route have less votes just because there are just no scenes(1 short BJ from police girl and striptease from gf) against perfect long BJ scene from gf on corrupting route and date with police girl.
You forget about the full sex scene with the girlfriend. So yeah, there are only two superficial scenes.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I hope so. Personally, I can play anything. But the selfishness... I can't with this shit, whatever it's the game.
Sorry. I know sometimes I'm a little direct or I seem kinda rude, it's not my intention it's my way of expressing myself but in a good way. I'm rusty and the english is not my native language so I can say some things and they can be misinterpreted.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Sigh, I know it is about statistics and I also know you already made the choices of content you want in, so just go for that. You do not need my permission anyway for that after all. :p, but All Non-NTR paths choice on its own beats NTR choice already and if count all Non-NTR votes together instead of counting them per separate path, the difference is quite big in favor of one even if add the both NTR and Non-NTR paths choice fully to the NTR choice. :p So to say the NTR choice got most votes is not really born out by the results of the poll, being about 41% against 59%. :)
That's a good point.
Sigh. No sir, I didn't "cave in" to anything except my artistic vision (I know you all will scoff at me calling a sex game "art" but I love writing for it and I stand by my comment) and, of course, Patreon's rules. I know the NTR content has suffered after I axed that scene and believe me I'll make up for it in the next update. The NTR
This is true, I think the interest will increase once the update after this one gets out.

I hope so. Personally, I can play anything. But the selfishness... I can't with this shit, whatever it's the game.
Sorry. I know sometimes I'm a little direct or I seem kinda rude, it's not my intention it's my way of expressing myself but in a good way. I'm rusty and the english is not my native language so I can say some things and they can be misinterpreted.
That's fine, English isn't my mother tongue either and I get the complications that arise with speaking a second language.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
So if I understand it correctly, interracial content is avoidable in this game because NTR content is avoidable too?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So if I understand it correctly, interracial content is avoidable in this game because NTR content is avoidable too?
Yeah. As the "BBC" is only the one who have NTR scenes, you will automatically avoid interracial content when you avoid NTR. Upto now there are no Black Female LIs in this game.

Reactions: SCP 001

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah. As the "BBC" is only the one who have NTR scenes, you will automatically avoid interracial content when you avoid NTR. Upto now there are no Black Female LIs in this game.
Well, there is one black girl. She appears earlier with the Lightbringer. Nancy is half-Asian. But yes, no interracial non-NTR content...yet.
Status Update for the non-patrons:
ep04_torture_34.jpg
Rich expects to have the alpha ready by Friday. It'll take just a few days for the proofreaders to go through it and then we should have the release ready.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Well, there is one black girl. She appears earlier with the Lightbringer. Nancy is half-Asian. But yes, no interracial non-NTR content...yet.
if we get more dark skinned girls please please get us something along the line of long live the princess one or the one from big city pleasure or hell even from adventurous couple ( main girl the wife ) not sure if she falls under colored skin or whatever but to me she def ain't white. I have seen when it comes to dark skinned girls in most games all come down to the same 2 or 3 actors. Need me some change. That is of course if it is possible.

I think the current dark skinned girl with the lightbringer is the same model used in Haley's Story, not sure. She alright I don't see her used much.

But yeah hope to see that release soon. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: Sihil
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes