mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
I think you are saying that. By not using the incest patch and letting Sarah remain landlady.
Hmm forced must mean something different to you than the rest of the world?

Why did you install the incest patch if you dont want it?
On the incest patch:
Let's be honest guys, calling the mom "landlady" doesn't change that the characters are clearly written as family. The incest patches are almost mandatory for the sentences and character's relationships to make any kind of sense in most games even if you avoid the incest route. In this particular case is already baked on the compressed version too. Let's not play coy

Also,you cant say not interested because those characters form a core part of both the story and the scenes of the game. If you start saying no,you wouldnt have a game to progress with.
The MC having a close relationship with them makes a core part of the story, there is nothing on the story that relies on the MC been attracted to them (so far, at least). Remove the incest parts, the talk about been attracted and everything works and stays the same

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The forced incest really ruins this game for me. I get that some people get off to it, and is a popular genre, alright. I'm okay with missing half the content with it too

But why TF can't we just say "no, im not interested on this character"
Not sure about you but the way the game is written it is a clear indication that it was written as them all being family and blood related. I have no idea how you can sit with a straight face and not feel cringe the whole landlady and roommate bullshit dialogue. That shit is such a mood killer it is not even funny. But then again, no one is forcing your hand at installing the patch.
Also it is not about getting off on it.. it is about the immersion, if they were to be friends or acquaintances then the game would have been written in such a way. For example the game Halfway House, it was written in such a way that if you were to apply a incest patch on that that it would make zero sense and kill the immersion. Same with for example the game WVM.

You can btw say no to most characters, You don't have to get with mom and such or whatever, the only one you really technically are stuck with is the GF. Not sure if that would be changed or is a possible change later.. for example you breaking up with her or what not. But then again... not sure I would see any reason to be breaking up with her, she fine as fuck...same for Cop lady.

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Not sure about you but the way the game is written it is a clear indication that it was written as them all being family and blood related. I have no idea how you can sit with a straight face and not feel cringe the whole landlady and roommate bullshit dialogue. That shit is such a mood killer it is not even funny. But then again, no one is forcing your hand at installing the patch.
Also it is not about getting off on it.. it is about the immersion, if they were to be friends or acquaintances then the game would have been written in such a way. For example the game Halfway House, it was written in such a way that if you were to apply a incest patch on that that it would make zero sense and kill the immersion. Same with for example the game WVM.

You can btw say no to most characters, You don't have to get with mom and such or whatever, the only one you really technically are stuck with is the GF. Not sure if that would be changed or is a possible change later.. for example you breaking up with her or what not. But then again... not sure I would see any reason to be breaking up with her, she fine as fuck...same for Cop lady.
I'm not sure you understood me. I'm by no means saying the patch forces the incest, and I completely agree that the game is written as they're family.

My complain was that, unlike what you suggest on your last point, you can't say you're not attracted to the mom or the sister. When you get with the former therapist, she gets the MC off by talking about his mom, the goddess always talks about the attraction the MC has for the sister and the mother, which the MC accepts, and in the last installment there is a kiss between the MC and the mom that you can't avoid. That is the forced incest i'm alluding to

I agree, it's impossible to sit through the landlady and roommate dialogue and not cringe, that's why i apply the patch even tho i have no interest on the incest. But at least in other games you have a decent chance of saying "im not interested".

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I'm not sure you understood me. I'm by no means saying the patch forces the incest, and I completely agree that the game is written as they're family.

My complain was that, unlike what you suggest on your last point, you can't say you're not attracted to the mom or the sister. When you get with the former therapist, she gets the MC off by talking about his mom, the goddess always talks about the attraction the MC has for the sister and the mother, which the MC accepts, and in the last installment there is a kiss between the MC and the mom that you can't avoid. That is the forced incest i'm alluding to

I agree, it's impossible to sit through the landlady and roommate dialogue and not cringe, that's why i apply the patch even tho i have no interest on the incest. But at least in other games you have a decent chance of saying "im not interested".
Actually the last kiss with your mother CAN be avoided, the only thing I have noticed I cannot avoid right now is the therapist AFTER the date at the museum.

For the kiss not to happen you must make certain choices and use your Dark light a lot, this in turn will instead of a kiss or whatever make your mother freakout and you are forced to calm her down and send her to bed, no kiss no nothing.
As for the Cop you can avoid her and all but it will end up on the NTR route. So far no content with the Sis but I am assuming if you do not support her when you think she is in to girls that this might affect your relationship.

you CAN avoid the mom as far as current updates go ( at least for my saves, I have multiple routes ) however the problem is... You might not like the scenes offered in them ( I don't remember exactly if I had NTR on that route or not but I doubt it as what it comes down to is you using your Darklight and go on the corrupt path iirc.

EDIT#1:

There used to be 4 routes but 3 different couch scenario's iirc but I think it was simplified in this reboot. ( if we are talking about that moment you get home and that couch thing happening )

The endings you got used to be these as far as I remember.

1. - Happy and you kiss mother and have that relationship thing going
2. - Mother freaking the hell out forcing you to use your darklight to calm her down and command her to go to bed
3. - You coming home and mother has been heavily drinking and thinking about the things she might have to do to get her job at the school and going to bed on her own.

Currently the NTR route one is blocked as far as I know and that route has been simplified.

The way I remember it it used to be,
Alpha - Corrupt
Alpha - Non Corrupt
Beta - NTR
Mixed - NTR/Non ntr ( fighting chance )

Now it is
Alpha - Corrupt
Alpha - Non Corrup
Beta - Ntr ( no fighting back chance )

Currently I can get the force mom back to bed with the dark light or kiss her, the ntr route does not even get to that point currently for me so cannot say what happens there right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sihil

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
In short, if you're not a dick you're forced with the mother, and I wouldn't be surprised if the corrumpt route eventually leads to another forced scene (as the mother freaked out, but mc was totally going for it..)

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
In short, if you're not a dick you're forced with the mother, and I wouldn't be surprised if the corrumpt route eventually leads to another forced scene (as the mother freaked out, but mc was totally going for it..)
Not sure exactly but eh did not in this reboot anyways, did not use his darklight to actually get with his mom in any shape or form, he did however use it on his gf.. at least for getting the scene where she freaks out that is.

So a few key things I did at least that made sure I got this scene ( replayed today and tried a few choices to see what is required to trigger it )

Must use all the dark light for your benefit, as in. Therapist Office, Save the thief,also other choices that must be made are, Go for brutal and or killing options or corrupt ones, for example at the start agree about money and power, don't betray em, mention the mafia to mom, shoot the dude straight up in his face. Make sure to the choice is to kill leaders instead of going after businesses, send him to the lightbringer instead of getting asian guy's family. Do not forgive him, when talking in the office with your subordinates, make sure to choose to corner. That type of thing.

What you do NOT need to have for the corrupt path is, does not matter about the cop lady so ntr or not does not matter at this part same goes for the gf, ntr or not you can give in on this one, I have however made sure that I protect the Mom at the start, I might give a try to make that different to give it a try but am tired right now.

So even if you are on the NTR path so long as you are corrupt and bloodthirsty you will get the scene with the mother actually having a meltdown and him forcing to calm her down using dark light and no kissing happens.
Not sure if you were to go on a full NTR path that it would still trigger, but a good indicator is that when your mother visits your room the second time and has a conversation with you where she cries, it means you are on the correct path and if she goes to apply for the school and has a normal outfit.. you are still on the right path. Make sure to not forgive Carl and not be a wimp.

So you can get it on both the Non NTR and on a mixed NTR playthrough. The big factor here is how corrupted you are or not.

PS Edit : Her freaking out is nothing to do with you hitting on her as that is not exactly what you are doing, her freaking out is that she is afraid of what you are becoming and her losing you like she did your father and all that is bringing her to a mental break down, Remember from the start of the game it seems that in that household everyone with the exception of red haired sister... they all have had mental issues.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Okay so I should clear a few things up here. Some relationships are definitely more important than others. For now the three important relationships are with Sara, Ashley, and Olivia. These are all too integral to the plot to be avoided. The others on the other hand will largely be avoidable but you will need to use Darklight on as many people as possible to unlock the "very corrupt" path that'll be introduced later.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Okay so I should clear a few things up here. Some relationships are definitely more important than others. For now the three important relationships are with Sara, Ashley, and Olivia. These are all too integral to the plot to be avoided. The others on the other hand will largely be avoidable but you will need to use Darklight on as many people as possible to unlock the "very corrupt" path that'll be introduced later.
How many level of morals are there?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
lol this is not an answer
No but..technically yes it is.
Nah just fucking with but from the current looks of it. From my plays, I can safely assume it is in this order of what we ( currently have ) Beta > Neutral > Good > Corrupt > Very Corrupt. Of course that is just simplified and ez version of it because the problem is there are layers to certain choice triggers.

So you could be Beta Good > Good Chump > Good Weak sauce ( this route pretty much also All NTR options ) ... Which is currently the shortest route we have and stops with Zel in the office.
We have Neutral > Good > Hero... this route is all goody 2 shoes and trying to go for as little blood as possible.

Then we got the Neutral > Corrupt [NTR] > Very Corrupt [NTR]... This route is not exactly a push over and does have a mix of NTR in it and by mix I mean that sometimes you choose NTR and sometimes you don't so basically it keeps you in line with Corrupt with some NTR but not a "Doormat Beta" so basically the idea of someone who has powers but because you don't know how to use em you bide your time to get stronger to the point where you can hit em with payback.

Then we got the Neutral > Corrupt > Very Corrupt.

so my guess is that it all depends on how much you use your dark light and how much you use bloody options, so I think we can take it that currently we have 3 levels of everything but that at one point it because a point of no return so I guess we would get a total of 5 stages ? Unless we going in to realms of " Ultra Super Demon Sage Corrupt mode " which sounds ridiculous as hell, So I am going to take a wild guess that it currently for a few updates we will be seeing and staying stuck on 3 levels till a few more updates to go for another stage and then hit a 5th no return stage when we reach a certain point in the story.

This is purely speculation for most part but from what I can tell there are 3 routes and 3 stages currently.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
How do you guys get the leash scene w/ Olivia?
As RandomGuy99 indicates, when the game was reworked, a but was introduced that prevents that scene from being executed. The bug has been fixed, but a bugfix release for that wasn't made. Thus, the scene will become available when the next release of the game is issued.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
I don't have any idea how to trigger kissing scene with Sarah. . Can give anyone give me perfect method to do it .. because I don't want to miss it

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I don't have any idea how to trigger kissing scene with Sarah. . Can give anyone give me perfect method to do it .. because I don't want to miss it
Are you talking about the couch scene kiss with Sarah ?
Well that depends on a few choices. Stick to being a bit of a good guy but don't go too corrupt and avoid most NTR.

Reactions: Dan02

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
From what I've read, yes the NTR was supposed to be a main theme of the story. However, the original author is no longer part of the team making this game and the new author is working hard to make a good non-NRT path for those that don't like NTR (this is why the scenes where Carl mind controls and rapes the MC's mother were removed from the game).
The part of patreon forced the developer to delete the scene we left for another day.

Reactions: arimfan
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes