RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I see you are not much of a man of culture. You don't think Harems are for good guys. You obviously don't like fan service it seems.
Joking aside in this game a harem makes more sense in a evil path because of the mind control powers. :unsure:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Joking aside in this game a harem makes more sense in a evil path because of the mind control powers. :unsure:
Thats my point. It doesnt make sense in good path. MC is basically an unemployed chad who doesnt have much skill. It would not make sense if all the girls go gaga for him.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Thats my point. It doesnt make sense in good path. MC is basically an unemployed chad who doesnt have much skill. It would not make sense if all the girls go gaga for him.
I mean, look at the game how it goes so far, both the mom, sister, and GF are head over heels for him on the good path. Hell even the therapist and cop end up being sweet on him WITHOUT mind control. Who's to say you can't have a harem without it? It will instead be a harem built on love and respect, not mental domination. Hell one might even call it the BETTER harem. Is it fanservicey? Suuure! Do I still love it? You bet your ass!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Sihil - Just please dont make every character fall in love with MC in good path, thats just unrealistic. Good path should be selecting one or two of the heroines. Harems are suppose to be on the evil path.

If possible lets us use DL on Zel since she specially says we shouldnt use it on her. It will be an interesting plot regardless if it a gd or bad choice doing so.

Will the MC alignment reflected on the Name be implemented ?
There will be a harem, it just won't be as big.
DL on Zel: Yeah, that's a plot point that I'll be making use of in episode 6.
I talked to Rich about the color-on-Name implementation. While yes, it sounded great in theory, there were many potential problems with it's implementation. In the end, I've decided to cave in and have the stat system be visible as there are games like Babysitter and good girl gone bad that have that system without making it look (too) tacky.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I mean, look at the game how it goes so far, both the mom, sister, and GF are head over heels for him on the good path. Hell even the therapist and cop end up being sweet on him WITHOUT mind control. Who's to say you can't have a harem without it? It will instead be a harem built on love and respect, not mental domination. Hell one might even call it the BETTER harem. Is it fanservicey? Suuure! Do I still love it? You bet your ass!
Harems Harems everywhere. I will disagree with you on the Landlady and Angela loving MC without darklight. Those are not of romantic nature. Anyway, lets see what Sihil write up after this since it should be a release soon since its end of month

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Harems Harems everywhere. I will disagree with you on the Landlady and Angela loving MC without darklight. Those are not of romantic nature. Anyway, lets see what Sihil write up after this since it should be a release soon since its end of month
My guess is it wont be for another two or three updates before anything of value happens with M & S. Even with every choice being "evil", he still has moral hang-ups of even thinking anything sexual with them, not alone actually doing it in the flesh. Dude gets nervous with a peck on the cheek, or a hug that lasts longer than a couple of seconds...lets not get your hopes up with Harem talk with family, MC morals are a huge obstacle, it's a long way off IMO.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
My guess is it wont be for another two or three updates before anything of value happens with M & S. Even with every choice being "evil", he still has moral hang-ups of even thinking anything sexual with them, not alone actually doing it in the flesh. Dude gets nervous with a peck on the cheek, or a hug that lasts longer than a couple of seconds...lets not get your hopes up with Harem talk with family, MC morals are a huge obstacle, it's a long way off IMO.
He don't really have moral problems making out with his mother on the morality path though, the mom even needs to stop him to go further at one point, or they would have been cought by the sister.

Have u considert that his morality problems may come from brainwashing his family which he loves.

I will disagree with you on the Landlady and Angela loving MC without darklight. Those are not of romantic nature.
Actually quite the opposite with his mom, on darklight that can hardly considert love/romantic it is simply lust, while on the morality path she has romantic feelings. For Angela she develops feelings albeit slowly, that being said, on darklight that has nothing to do with a romantic relation.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
He don't really have moral problems making out with his mother on the morality path though, the mom even needs to stop him to go further at one point, or they would have been cought by the sister.
That I think is what confuses me the most about this game. The person with morals makes out with their mom, yet the person who is immoral does not? boggles the mind.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
That I think is what confuses me the most about this game. The person with morals makes out with their mom, yet the person who is immoral does not? boggles the mind.
Not sure if it is intended or some bugs again. This game is messy.

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
Can anyone give me perfect walk through for this game ,
how can I trigger romance scene with Sara I mean kissing has some scenes are removed in version 3 .
Help me with this

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If i remember it correctly, on the darklight part the mother shows clear signs of resistance and health problems caused by the brainwashing. Caused by the father first, now worsened by the MC and the mother recognized that the MC was trying to manipulate her, the same way his father did + the Mc is rather reluctant to brainwash his mother and simply using her, understandable as he loves his family.

Also the mother & MC woul likely have made out on the darklight path too, but just as the mother was getting handsy the sister interrupted, so i guess we don't have to wait much longer.

Not sure if it is intended or some bugs again. This game is messy.
Hardly a bug, as the scenes made sense for both paths.

Reactions: Ying Ko and Sihil

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
If i remember it correctly, on the darklight part the mother shows clear signs of resistance and health problems caused by the brainwashing. Caused by the father first, now worsened by the MC and the mother recognized that the MC was trying to manipulate her, the same way his father did + the Mc is rather reluctant to brainwash his mother and simply using her, understandable as he loves his family.

Also the mother & MC woul likely have made out on the darklight path too, but just as the mother was getting handsy the sister interrupted, so i guess we don't have to wait much longer.

Hardly a bug, as the scenes made sense for both paths.
I see....seems to be a common trope with Dev's lately...mind control is bad, putting in consequences for using it for the MC. Other characters (bad guys) however, it works out exactly as it should.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I see....seems to be a common trope with Dev's lately...mind control is bad, putting in consequences for using it for the MC. Other characters (bad guys) however, it works out exactly as it should.
Dev like to make MC live difficult else there is no story

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Interesting enough, this game provides both a light and a dark mind control path, and also both a light and dark non mind-control path. It's your own decision what you end up doing.

Reactions: mikel8519

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Interesting enough, this game provides both a light and a dark mind control path, and also both a light and dark non mind-control path. It's your own decision what you end up doing.
Zel's is Darklight. Death God's would be BrightShadow !? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
There seem to be two main misconceptions about the game that I should clear up.
1. This is not a reboot, a remake, or a rewrite. We didn't market it as such in the Patron-only posts. It was a code overhaul and was called the same.
2. Secondly, everyone seems to think that we went out of our way for this "reboot" and didn't create any new content because of it. This is not true either. Sznuk (Agentgames) was either away or otherwise inactive for most of the last month which meant no progress on the renders so we had paused charging the patrons last month. In the meantime, I kept writing for the next episode and Rich worked on the overhaul. So in actuality, this was just efficient and effective use of the time that would have been otherwise spent on doing nothing.

Either way, I see that a whole bunch of bugs slipped past us and the proofreaders. Needless to say, they will be fixed soon as Rich gets his hands on them.

That scene has been gone for months now. The reason was that it violated Patreon's ToS and the fact that it didn't fit the story that I had in mind. That being said, depending on your choices it will be brought back eventually.

No and yes.

Thanks!

"Netorase" is when the MC willingly wants the person close to him get fucked. Rape is considered Type B NTR (I think.)

Some people don't like Zel very much and I get why.

Not reducing it per se but putting it off till MC is corrupted enough himself.

Weak path in the beginning would be smaller but as the game gets finished all three paths will have equal amounts of H-scenes.

It will be non-NTr this time around. The writing is done. I'm editing as we speak and Sznuk (Agentgames) assures me the renders will be finished in time for a release this month.

Yeah one of the new proofreaders found these bugs but thanks for pointing them out.

That shouldn't be the case. I'll tell Rich to take a look.
In this version, will Carl use his powers to have sex with Sara the first time he visits the main character's house ?
I tried a variety of routes but couldn't trigger the scene.
:(

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
In this version, will Carl use his powers to have sex with Sara the first time he visits the main character's house ?
Unfortunately, the developer has removed all NTR scenes from the game. You need to download the old version of the game (Ch. 2 Pt. 2) to see the first scene of Sarah and Karl.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Download the scrappy mod in OP the removed scene are in the gallery.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes