NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I don't get why people complain about rape in a game like this. I mean you literally can mind control other to have sex with you by changing their personality to suit your needs/wants. Just because it's mind control doesn't make it any better than rape. Plus if a game came make you feel any type of emotion from it I say they are doing something right. The feeling of wanting to finish off a character that's wronged you or the feeling of wanting to protect other makes you want to play more to see it to the end.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't get why people complain about rape in a game like this. I mean you literally can mind control other to have sex with you by changing their personality to suit your needs/wants. Just because it's mind control doesn't make it any better than rape. Plus if a game came make you feel any type of emotion from it I say they are doing something right. The feeling of wanting to finish off a character that's wronged you or the feeling of wanting to protect other makes you want to play more to see it to the end.
Seeing some of the complaints i get the feeling some people haven't even played the new version yet and are just copying some really old posts...

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The phrase "If a game made you feel anything its doing its job" doesn't hold any water because alot of things piss people off and they don't typically seek them out, unless they are some sort of masochist.

I play Eroge games to feel good, have a bit of fun, enjoy an interesting story and a bit of a wank. This one in particular I downloaded because I enjoy mindcontrol stories, when i'm the one doing the mind control... and because the NTR is avoidable so I thought I could just turn that shit off and play the rest of the game...

So far, i'm only half right.
It seems from the premise of the story that the NTR was always suppose to be a main part of the theme of this game because you always have the looming threat of Carl there to rape your family to keep you in line and you are "so far" completely unable to kill him. (believe me, I've tried every time it comes up).

As someone who chaffs at taking orders from anyone, especially an antagonist... the game frustrates me enough that if I don't have a way to get out from under it at the end of the current build, I probably wont download and play any of the subsequent versions unless the dev implements a "carl free" path. I play a game to BE the top dog, not be constantly disrespected and held in line by threat of family rape.

This is why I think this was always suppose to be a NTR story. Which is a shame as the story works just fine without Carl as you just have Zel teach the MC all about his powers and the threat of the Lightbringer as a reason you need to grow more powerful. Idk, i'm just the type where if I see a threat, I want to fucking destroy it, not fucking work for it.

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
It seems from the premise of the story that the NTR was always suppose to be a main part of the theme of this game because you always have the looming threat of Carl there to rape your family to keep you in line and you are "so far" completely unable to kill him. (believe me, I've tried every time it comes up).
From what I've read, yes the NTR was supposed to be a main theme of the story. However, the original author is no longer part of the team making this game and the new author is working hard to make a good non-NRT path for those that don't like NTR (this is why the scenes where Carl mind controls and rapes the MC's mother were removed from the game).

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
From what I've read, yes the NTR was supposed to be a main theme of the story. However, the original author is no longer part of the team making this game and the new author is working hard to make a good non-NRT path for those that don't like NTR (this is why the scenes where Carl mind controls and rapes the MC's mother were removed from the game).
Instead of removing it the Dev should have just allowed the player to bypass it like they do some of the later NTR like with the cop or Olivia.

There are people who do like those kind of things and as long as I can bypass it I don't care if it is in the game.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm just saying this but in some mind control game your taking control of people who are already in relationship so you are the one too NTR someone else.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Now Question: With the Mod during some events you get True or False. What are they for? I get Strong = not being pushed around and Will = how powerful your powers gets but still don't them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Where did you read that?

Because from what i remember being said here, the scene was pushed back to later updates to allow a better story flow and to protect the game because some asshole was threating to denounce the game to the "patreon police".

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Zel is no ones friend. Same as Carl. They are both necessary evils because so far it seems that the other good and their avatars are worse.

I quite like this about the story. (y) :)
Somehow i have the feeling that the 'necessary evil' isn't all that necessary.
I mean sure Zel says the god of death want to destroy the world, all we have is her word thought and she lies as soon as she opens her mouth...
As the old man introduce himself with ''the one u know as the god of death'', i'm curious if even the god of death part is true.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Somehow i have the feeling that the 'necessary evil' isn't all that necessary.
I mean sure Zel says the god of death want to destroy the world, all we have is her word thought and she lies as soon as she opens her mouth...
As the old man introduce himself with ''the one u know as the god of death'', i'm curious if even the god of death part is true.
I doubt the God of Death will be a benevolent being. I fully expecting him to be as much a manipulative bastard with his own hidden agenda as Zel.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Why the dev can't make a proper choice of ntr and non-ntr path if the dev want a non ntr game then remove the ntr tag and develop it atleast the ntr player will no thier is no such scenes and why their is not a proper walkthrough that describes the choice we choose are ntr path or non ntr path and a slow development and small update as a year passed

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I doubt the God of Death will be a benevolent being. I fully expecting him to be as much a manipulative bastard with his own hidden agenda as Zel.
I also think he has his own goals, whatever they may be.
That being said, are we even sure he is the god of death ? Zel also calls herself the goddess of Life, which i don't really belive her.

But i would say ur own side is the best one, that is if u can get enough power.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Well the poll results are interesting. I was expecting NTR to be at least 40 percent of the player base. I guess the number will decrease further for some time as the next update will be non-NTR
Also if you give into Carl at his office he will end up raping your girlfriend Olivia as well. Honestly I want to join the God of Death's side and annihilate Carl and have Olivia, Ashley, Sara, Bianca and also Pete's sister Nancy as my girls and make Zelphryna my sex slave. :devilish:

I am not actually sure what path I am on. Maybe evil path? Though I didn't use DL on Olivia because I wasn't into that and the game doesn't really point out to you if what you are doing is good or bad.
Honestly, Carl is a piece of shit, no doubt but I don't intend on making him a typical mustache-twirling villain. As for the fact that he wants to fuck MC's loved ones on the NTR path, that's simply because there was no one else in the story that could be the NTR bad guy at that point. I feel like by the end of the story, NTR carl, even though would share traits with the non-NTR version, would be a different person from the non-NTR version. Just like the MC in the evil endings will be completely different from both the NTR and good counterparts.
I just finished trying this game after he re code and the criticism I had with the stat system still stands why do certain choices reduce my willpower. For example not asking the police lady out lowers your willpower the same thing happens with the therapist.

I also don't get why refusing to use Zel's power on the girlfriend lowers your willpower or how refusing to use it to sexually assault the shoplifter lowers it either surely it should be the opposite since you are refusing to let Zel manipulate you or do what she says. I will say that at least now being a good guy doesn't make you a pussy anymore but the sooner we can ditch Zel and help the old man the better.
I'll need to talk to Rich about this, there might have been some miscommunication involved here as I am pretty sure I changed those stats myself in the excel sheet we made that contained the choices and their point allocation.
Dev, take note this character is a piece of shit, we will never see him as a "mentor." (well, maybe the NTR fans will but I can't speak to that as I avoid that shit) Let us kill Carl.
If you avoid NTR then while Carl will still be a piece of shit, MC will catch up to him in that regard and eventually surpass him depending on your choices. But one thing to note is that he won't be a mentor in the "good path" but he will be a villain there.
Plus he is also in charge of the mafia who are complete scumbag criminals plus he is running an evil cult that try to cause chaos and anarchy all over the world. I don't see who he can be seen as a mentor unless you are playing the MC as an evil character.
Yes. The good and evil paths haven't diverged yet and I want the players to have enough time to choose their sides but they can't yet do that as they don't even know what Thainendra's tent is all about. Wait for the story to progress a bit to get a chance to break off of Carl.
After playing a while I have to ask, is there any way to get out from under Carl?

Like, I've stood up to him and avoided the NTR as hard as I can, I shot him even when given the chance.
Why the fuck is this game still trying to get me to like him and let him 'take me under his wing?'
F u c k t h a t

Where is the player agency? Are you just trying to torture the Player/MC by giving him an antagonist he HAS TO be friendly to? If there are suppose to be multiple paths here, where is the one without Carl? Am I inadvertantly on the wrong path?

A suggestion to the Dev, if you want to make Carl a mentor, make him a mentor on the NTR path and then let us do away with him completely on the non NTR path.
Like him? Not necessarily but I would like for the players to get to know him first. Most players that dislike him do so largely because A) The things he did before I was the writer and B) the things he would do in the NTR path. Now if you're playing the non-NTR path strictly, he's a dick, sure but he's not nearly as big of a dick. And is judging him for the choices he didn't make in a given path really fair? Would it similarly be fair to call MC a mind-controlling rapist in the "good" path where he tries to be the best person he can be? I get that player decides what kind of person MC becomes with the choices he/she makes but the player will also decide what kind of person every NPC becomes as well with the choices he makes.

As for player agency, that's a tough question. The paths will diverge and if you want, you will eventually get rid of Carl but that comes down the road. If Carl dies right now for whatever reason, that'd mean I'd have to focus far too much on the repercussions of that and that'd mean less room for other things. But in effect, Carl would be away doing other things for episode 4 and 5 so MC would in effect be on his own.
Instead of removing it the Dev should have just allowed the player to bypass it like they do some of the later NTR like with the cop or Olivia.

There are people who do like those kind of things and as long as I can bypass it I don't care if it is in the game.
There were a whole bunch of reasons why I had to get rid of that scene, one of which was that I simply didn't like it, it came too early and took Carl in a direction that's completely different than what I wanted from him aside from the fact that it made very little sense, the other reason was that it was a low hanging fruit for the Patreon thought police to pluck.

Ultimately, why is Carl the mentor? Because there needs to be someone who shows MC the ropes with his powers. Why can't it be Zel? Because for one thing, that would mean Zel will be directly controlling a lot of things within the in-game world, which doesn't fit her character, and secondly, that would leave me with no one as the NTR antagonist. Lastly, when I did the rewrites it was pretty hectic for Sznuk and I. We were already under pressure to release new content as we didn't want to disappoint the patrons and the fact that I could remove a character simply didn't cross my mind. Would the story have been better if I had removed Carl as a character? I don't know and it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that this story turns out to be a good one when it stands finished.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I love NTR but mind control to fuck gf or wife its shit.

the fetish is just because she likes to be fucked, but when changes her mind to do it forcibly loses all the fun of the fetish and it sucks

M'95

May 17, 2019
Well the poll results are interesting. I was expecting NTR to be at least 40 percent of the player base. I guess the number will decrease further for some time as the next update will be non-NTR

Honestly, Carl is a piece of shit, no doubt but I don't intend on making him a typical mustache-twirling villain. As for the fact that he wants to fuck MC's loved ones on the NTR path, that's simply because there was no one else in the story that could be the NTR bad guy at that point. I feel like by the end of the story, NTR carl, even though would share traits with the non-NTR version, would be a different person from the non-NTR version. Just like the MC in the evil endings will be completely different from both the NTR and good counterparts.

I'll need to talk to Rich about this, there might have been some miscommunication involved here as I am pretty sure I changed those stats myself in the excel sheet we made that contained the choices and their point allocation.

If you avoid NTR then while Carl will still be a piece of shit, MC will catch up to him in that regard and eventually surpass him depending on your choices. But one thing to note is that he won't be a mentor in the "good path" but he will be a villain there.

Yes. The good and evil paths haven't diverged yet and I want the players to have enough time to choose their sides but they can't yet do that as they don't even know what Thainendra's tent is all about. Wait for the story to progress a bit to get a chance to break off of Carl.

Like him? Not necessarily but I would like for the players to get to know him first. Most players that dislike him do so largely because A) The things he did before I was the writer and B) the things he would do in the NTR path. Now if you're playing the non-NTR path strictly, he's a dick, sure but he's not nearly as big of a dick. And is judging him for the choices he didn't make in a given path really fair? Would it similarly be fair to call MC a mind-controlling rapist in the "good" path where he tries to be the best person he can be? I get that player decides what kind of person MC becomes with the choices he/she makes but the player will also decide what kind of person every NPC becomes as well with the choices he makes.

As for player agency, that's a tough question. The paths will diverge and if you want, you will eventually get rid of Carl but that comes down the road. If Carl dies right now for whatever reason, that'd mean I'd have to focus far too much on the repercussions of that and that'd mean less room for other things. But in effect, Carl would be away doing other things for episode 4 and 5 so MC would in effect be on his own.

There were a whole bunch of reasons why I had to get rid of that scene, one of which was that I simply didn't like it, it came too early and took Carl in a direction that's completely different than what I wanted from him aside from the fact that it made very little sense, the other reason was that it was a low hanging fruit for the Patreon thought police to pluck.

Ultimately, why is Carl the mentor? Because there needs to be someone who shows MC the ropes with his powers. Why can't it be Zel? Because for one thing, that would mean Zel will be directly controlling a lot of things within the in-game world, which doesn't fit her character, and secondly, that would leave me with no one as the NTR antagonist. Lastly, when I did the rewrites it was pretty hectic for Sznuk and I. We were already under pressure to release new content as we didn't want to disappoint the patrons and the fact that I could remove a character simply didn't cross my mind. Would the story have been better if I had removed Carl as a character? I don't know and it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that this story turns out to be a good one when it stands finished.
Sounds great, (f95) people allways talk about NTR in two groups pro and con, but there is a third group (I count myself amongst them), those who like it as a plot device to have some urgency and a threat to their LI's, but want to save them (sort of a love to hate thing).

I can't wait to see where the story will take us!

Last edited:

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Why the dev can't make a proper choice of ntr and non-ntr path if the dev want a non ntr game then remove the ntr tag and develop it atleast the ntr player will no thier is no such scenes and why their is not a proper walkthrough that describes the choice we choose are ntr path or non ntr path and a slow development and small update as a year passed
Because the developer wants to please both parties (NTR and no NTR). But in fact, there is no NTR in the game at all. It's also a fact that the developer is more catering to non-NTR supporters who yell and resent the most here. But the facts of the survey show the opposite. There are more NTR supporters.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This is very true, you dont know anything about your real enemies. thats why i actually play with a full open mind and just get as much knowlage before taking any sides at all. I need to know who im up against, before i decide what path im going to be on and have as much fun in mean time. :devilish:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Because the developer wants to please both parties (NTR and no NTR). But in fact, there is no NTR in the game at all. It's also a fact that the developer is more catering to non-NTR supporters who yell and resent the most here. But the facts of the survey show the opposite. There are more NTR supporters.
In fact, according to the poll NTR only has 255 votes out of 931, then you got 139 people that play all the paths, and the rest are people that don't play NTR, so I will say that there are more people that play a non NTR path, than the people that play a NTR one, just according to that poll. So I don't know what survey where you looking at, because that are the numbers at this momment, and the NTR players are roughtly a third part of the player base, again according to that poll so...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes