manman232

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah the problem was that before the code rework all the good morality choices also lowered your willpower so the MC would end up being a pussy that gets NTRed.

They seemed to have changed this with the code rework but what worries me is that if you try to play a good character that doesn't cheat on his girlfriend or use Zel's powers then the choices that allow that will lower your willpower, which will lead to the MC being a pussy and if Zel or Carl make another attempt to mind control the MC they will succeed since some of those choices lower willpower.
Maybe if you use the non cheating choices and went to theidrus (or whatever)'s side you might have a bonus on will power.. But I guess we have to wait for the next update for that

Reactions: Rinbael

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Sounds good to me. we need all the power if we hope to defeat the other champion. Also in this reboot carl dont seem that bad to me compared to the first few versions.
Well if you give in to Carl at the office he uses DL on Oliva to try and force her to suck his cock and talks about raping her. Then he tells her he is going to make her despise the MC, you know her boyfriend the man she loves. So yeah he is still a total douche bag :(.

Carl also threatens the MC's loved ones to force the MC to do what he wants. And there is the scene with the cop as well if you don't stop him.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well if you give in to Carl at the office he uses DL on Oliva to try and force her to suck his cock and talks about raping her. Then he tells her he is going to make her despise the MC, you know her boyfriend the man she loves. So yeah he is still a total douche bag :(.

Carl also threatens the MC's loved ones to force the MC to do what he wants. And there is the scene with the cop as well if you don't stop him.
Dev, take note this character is a piece of shit, we will never see him as a "mentor." (well, maybe the NTR fans will but I can't speak to that as I avoid that shit) Let us kill Carl.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Dev, take note this character is a piece of shit, we will never see him as a "mentor." (well, maybe the NTR fans will but I can't speak to that as I avoid that shit) Let us kill Carl.
Plus he is also in charge of the mafia who are complete scumbag criminals plus he is running an evil cult that try to cause chaos and anarchy all over the world. I don't see who he can be seen as a mentor unless you are playing the MC as an evil character.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Plus he is also in charge of the mafia who are complete scumbag criminals plus he is running an evil cult that try to cause chaos and anarchy all over the world. I don't see who he can be seen as a mentor unless you are playing the MC as an evil character.
Even if I was playing as an evil character I would still want to destroy Carl so I could take his place... :LOL:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I suppose you could take the sith approach learn all you can from him then kill him and take his place. Though if that was the case he wouldn't be a mentor to the MC he would just be a tool that you use to get stronger.
And I am all right with doing it that way. :sneaky:

Reactions: Valrin72

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

yes i know but i dont play a pussy character so my character currently is able to deal with carl anyway. right now i just need to know who the other sides are and what are their motivations before making the plundge who sides im really on untill then i use all sides and make sure my mc can take anyone coming his way. And deal with the enemies as they appear.

Yep saw that part was not very impressed to say the least but at least mc was able to deal with carl appropriatly.

The reboot made it allot better because in previous installment especially the first version mc had to watch carl fuck his mother infront of him without him being able to do anything about it glad that part was fixed.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yes i know but i dont play a pussy character so my character currently is able to deal with carl anyway. right now i just need to know who the other sides are and what are their motivations before making the plundge who sides im really on untill then i use all sides and make sure my mc can take anyone coming his way. And deal with the enemies as they appear.
I don't think it is really good to be on Zel's side though, for all we know she lied to Mc basicialy non stop, backstabs him and i have no doubt she would discard him as soon he is not longer needed or can be replaced...i think the so called''god of death'' says thats her nature and in that i believe him.
I'm allready curious to hear his side of the story and why do i feel ur sister Elli is one of his choosen, or even the Lichtbringer.

The other problem, at least for now is, u can't kill the other cult members even if u have the power to do so...
But in the evil path the only good outcome for the MC, which i can see, is that he can get controll over Zel or take her powers and replace her as a god, being her follower i can't see that ending well for our MC.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
True that is why im currenly playing with an open mind like mc says he dont trust neither carl or zel. and good too. Zel has way to many secrets witch does not bode well and the way tries to backstab her own friends is never a good sign. Maybe that is what happened to mc dad he found out too late who his friends or enemies where.

Reactions: Raziel_8

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
True that is why im currenly playing with an open mind like mc says he dont trust neither carl or zel. and good too. Zel has way to many secrets witch does not bode well and the way tries to backstab her own friends is never a good sign. Maybe that is what happened to mc dad he found out too late who his friends or enemies where.
Zel is no ones friend. Same as Carl. They are both necessary evils because so far it seems that the other god and their avatars are worse.

I quite like this about the story. (y) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyangel007
Jun 1, 2017
Got a request for this one and decided to do it! Enjoy the walkthrough!

Edit: Updated for Chapter 3 Part 2
Note:
I went ahead and updated this anyway, even thought the dev said there could be code changes in the next version IMPORTANT: If you are going to play this version keep your save file form the end of Chapter3 Part 1, or you have have to start over when the code is changed. You have been warned.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hello, can you update the mod for Ep. 3 Reboot? Please.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
1. Complaint's about the reboot.... 2. Wanky pathing.... 3. Can't get over scene that got deleted and hating on Carl... Don't care..

The effort and commitment are here also.

I see a lot of skill and talent. Great renders.. smooth dialog.. choices that make you think. As long as this game is around, so will I. All good things come to he who waits.. as long as I don't see an abandoned tag show up here I'm happy.

**Hands glow green** Take this where you will.. as long as you keep it interesting. :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
After playing a while I have to ask, is there any way to get out from under Carl?

Like, I've stood up to him and avoided the NTR as hard as I can, I shot him even when given the chance.
Why the fuck is this game still trying to get me to like him and let him 'take me under his wing?'
F u c k t h a t

Where is the player agency? Are you just trying to torture the Player/MC by giving him an antagonist he HAS TO be friendly to? If there are suppose to be multiple paths here, where is the one without Carl? Am I inadvertantly on the wrong path?

A suggestion to the Dev, if you want to make Carl a mentor, make him a mentor on the NTR path and then let us do away with him completely on the non NTR path.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes