• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Greetings all,

I looked at this game and liked the quality of the artwork, and writing and noticed this game did not have a crunched version and decided to give crunching a try. Nice work AgentGames .

Original 522 Megs
crunched 167 Megs - workupload -

This was my first attempt at crunching and I used YAC - Yet Another Cruncher by hngg . I used the medium preset. Anyone is welcome to take over crunching going forward.

Please let me know if you see or experience any issues.

AgentGames if you could add this to the OP I would appreciate it.

I also noticed the walkthrough-gallery MOD wasn't giving the hints for the walkthrough, if scrappy has not updated the walkthrough, I will look into creating a temp walkthrough until they can update the walkthrough-gallery MOD. I will not be updating the gallery portion.

Actually, I don't know if I will work on the walkthrough MOD as AgentGames changed up the coding of the chapters between this version and previous versions which broke my ability to cleanly unren (decompile) the .rpyc files so I am not sure I will have time, but I will still look into it later. Thank you for the .pdf walkthrough Zoey Raven .

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer
I have to redo my walkthrough from scratch so I would not advise using it, I'm in the process of doing this, but since It's totally recoded and so much had changed I'm not certain it's worth it or not. If it is you will see it posted if not you won't.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I can really see the work that went into recoding this and adding the new visuals to the game. Great Job. That said, I hope new content isn't far away as well. I'm sure you were probably rendering new stuff while working on this. Can't wait to see what's next.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
LordOfImagination-CH3 part.2-pc VS Lord of Imagination [Ep. 3 Reboot] [AgentGames]

stand alone then?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Sihil AgentGames I've noticed a bug. I went through the Non-NTR path. Looking at the Calls in the Script file it should work fine, but the Movie Night with Olivia never showed up. It jumps straight from the Bianca Meeting to the Rooftop.

The jump looks right but it never triggers.

Reactions: Ghostly and Sihil

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Due to the re-code on this game, and the cryptic nature of paths now, I will not be contiuing this WT. It's as if the dev has designed it so this game will not be easy to make a WT for. Not sure what Scrappy is going to do yet. He could show you what choices lead to points, but I'm not sure how you would show paths in this game, because it's on a cryptic variable system, and I can do 5 WT's in the time it would take to decyper this all the logic statements are from calls, which means flipping though 2 files. Just not worth it. Hope you understand. I will leave what I previously had up, but hopefully the dev will make a WT. But, I'm done w this game. I will leave my old WT up, but it's only gonna get you so far.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yea, that would be much easier than a written one glad you did.
Yeah, they did change a lot of the script from the previous version, lots of variables changed and even some points where removed and they add new ones, thank you for your support.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I dislike ntr too but guys really give devs credit, they at least trying to make it an optional/avoidable path and for a game with story content like this you gots to know how much work thay are putting in.

Cases like this I say be thankfull, it is not a kn hiding in the vn section and we atleast have the choice. If you're that worried wait for more updates, from what i've seen this Dev def not gonna dissapoint.

That said you can't blame people for misconstruing the "reboot" since it is now in the title, a lot of games used similar or same wording to just continuously remake the stuff already done ingame

Last edited:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So after reading the comments, I'm not worrying too much about the change of content. But it does sound like the game is pretty buggy right now. For anyone who played it; is it that bad of a problem or can you still enjoy it pretty much the same? I've been reading that it's skipping scenes and messing up variables???

Reactions: Jukesmaan

ch1998523

Jan 7, 2018
Actually i am kinda disappointed that the heavy mind control content of Carl and Sera was removed, I'll just wait until these content back- it don't need carl to be the mob- any can, just give back the heavy MC content.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I dislike ntr too but guys really give devs credit, they at least trying to make it an optional/avoidable path and for a game with story content like this you gots to know how much work thay are putting in.

Cases like this I say be thankfull, it is not a kn hiding in the vn section and we atleast have the choice. If you're that worried wait for more updates, from what i've seen this Dev def not gonna dissapoint.

That said you can't blame people for misconstruing the "reboot" since it is now in the title, a lot of games used similar or same wording to just continuously remake the stuff already done ingame
It was always avoidable. It's sickening seeing censorship but I understand a devs gotta eat. Mainly I'm sad that I don't have the original version saved, it was something special. I hope this vn can win back its fans and gets completed

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm playing this for the first time so what does Strong, Weak, Morality and Will actually do? And is it better to high relations or low relation with the Mafia.

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Tried this vn for the first time today, I'm liking the story so far. I'm doing a non-ntr route and trying to use the powers as little as possible. I'm not sure what kind of paths there are yet since I think I'm still not too far along, but I've been betraying the mafia pretty much as often as I can, cause fuck those guys and the glowy eyed chick, right? Renders look nice, and all the models look great, really liking the "landlady" and uh, "roomate" I guess, I think her name was Ashley.

Anyways, saw a lot of pushback about ntr early in the thread. Kudos to the devs for putting in the work to add other options, I can't imagine it was easy to go back and rework the story to make it work.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes