eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Tried this vn for the first time today, I'm liking the story so far. I'm doing a non-ntr route and trying to use the powers as little as possible. I'm not sure what kind of paths there are yet since I think I'm still not too far along, but I've been betraying the mafia pretty much as often as I can, cause fuck those guys and the glowy eyed chick, right? Renders look nice, and all the models look great, really liking the "landlady" and uh, "roomate" I guess, I think her name was Ashley.

Anyways, saw a lot of pushback about ntr early in the thread. Kudos to the devs for putting in the work to add other options, I can't imagine it was easy to go back and rework the story to make it work.
The "rage" in the first pages wasn't about NTR itself, not even the fact that it was unavoidable (the only options in the first release were either sit like a little bitch and wait while Carl is raping Sara or join him and get a bj), but because there wasn't a single warning about it. Most people don't like being blindsided like that and it happens more often than it should.

Anyway, that was like a year ago and the overhaul had nothing to do with it. The code was buggy, the paths were messed up and the most common complain after each release was that the patch wasn't working correctly. So since the team working on the game has an actual coder now, the guy is trying to fix it. I have no idea why people keep bringing NTR up or why they are complaining about the devs trying to get rid of the bugs.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think it was because the rapist character Carl was suppose to be some kind of Mentor for the MC eventually.

I will say, even with the Mom rape scene removed, the damage is done. Just give up on salvaging the Carl character. If you are going to make the Non-NTR path the main one, let us just get rid of Carl. I know given the chance, I would murder the fuck out of Carl as quickly as possible and to hell with any of the consequences. He's a rapist piece of shit and we should be able to murder him.

So I agree with whoever pointed out to the Dev that we'd never trust Carl after the rape scene but here is the thing, even with it removed, the players still know about it, still know what type of character Carl is, why would we trust him?? Unless you're COMPLETELY changing the story/character... No, just no. I want to interact with him as little as possible and kill him as fast as I can.

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
The "rage" in the first pages wasn't about NTR itself, not even the fact that it was unavoidable (the only options in the first release were either sit like a little bitch and wait while Carl is raping Sara or join him and get a bj), but because there wasn't a single warning about it. Most people don't like being blindsided like that and it happens more often than it should.

Anyway, that was like a year ago and the overhaul had nothing to do with it. The code was buggy, the paths were messed up and the most common complain after each release was that the patch wasn't working correctly. So since the team working on the game has an actual coder now, the guy is trying to fix it. I have no idea why people keep bringing NTR up or why they are complaining about the devs trying to get rid of the bugs.
Ah, I see. I'm happy to see that was changed then, rape is one thing I absolutely abhor, even fictional rape. As I said I'm really liking the game as it stands now. Just got to the end with no noticeable issues, though I think something must have bugged a bit, because I had a date with Angela at the art gallery and don't recall any dialogue setting that up, though I may have accidentally rushed through some text. Interesting cliffhanger ending too. Hope the devs continue the work.

Reactions: Demieker

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I think it was because the rapist character Carl was suppose to be some kind of Mentor for the MC eventually.

I will say, even with the Mom rape scene removed, the damage is done. Just give up on salvaging the Carl character. If you are going to make the Non-NTR path the main one, let us just get rid of Carl. I know given the chance, I would murder the fuck out of Carl as quickly as possible and to hell with any of the consequences. He's a rapist piece of shit and we should be able to murder him.

So I agree with whoever pointed out to the Dev that we'd never trust Carl after the rape scene but here is the thing, even with it removed, the players still know about it, still know what type of character Carl is, why would we trust him?? Unless you're COMPLETELY changing the story/character... No, just no. I want to interact with him as little as possible and kill him as fast as I can.
If I remember correctly Sihil said that killing Carl will be an option in the future, so you don't have to worry about it. I'm waiting for that moment too.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port:

Lord of Imagination+joker's walkthrough MOD(apk)E.3(529MB) -

Last edited:
Reactions: Sihil

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

Also if you give into Carl at his office he will end up raping your girlfriend Olivia as well. Honestly I want to join the God of Death's side and annihilate Carl and have Olivia, Ashley, Sara, Bianca and also Pete's sister Nancy as my girls and make Zelphryna my sex slave. :devilish:

We have conducted a poll on which paths do you guys take. Feel to free vote :)
I am not actually sure what path I am on. Maybe evil path? Though I didn't use DL on Olivia because I wasn't into that and the game doesn't really point out to you if what you are doing is good or bad.

Last edited:

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
I love this game. I would love the time I can finally bang Zel.. Gotta say, I have one more game in my watchlist. Devs are great on feedback, and active. Wow, that's kinda rare.

Reactions: Sihil

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished trying this game after he re code and the criticism I had with the stat system still stands why do certain choices reduce my willpower. For example not asking the police lady out lowers your willpower the same thing happens with the therapist.

I also don't get why refusing to use Zel's power on the girlfriend lowers your willpower or how refusing to use it to sexually assault the shoplifter lowers it either surely it should be the opposite since you are refusing to let Zel manipulate you or do what she says. I will say that at least now being a good guy doesn't make you a pussy anymore but the sooner we can ditch Zel and help the old man the better.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
I just finished trying this game after he re code and the criticism I had with the stat system still stands why do certain choices reduce my willpower. For example not asking the police lady out lowers your willpower the same thing happens with the therapist.

I also don't get why refusing to use Zel's power on the girlfriend lowers your willpower or how refusing to use it to sexually assault the shoplifter lowers it either surely it should be the opposite since you are refusing to let Zel manipulate you or do what she says. I will say that at least now being a good guy doesn't make you a pussy anymore but the sooner we can ditch Zel and help the old man the better.
It's cuz as Carl said as long as your sex is depraved the more powerful Zel becomes and in turn you get more powerful. so if you want full power be kinky and cheat. I guess that's what I think what the power of Zel is

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
so if you want full power be kinky and cheat. I guess that's what I think what the power of Zel is
Sounds good to me. we need all the power if we hope to defeat the other champion. Also in this reboot carl dont seem that bad to me compared to the first few versions.

Reactions: manman232

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
Sounds good to me. we need all the power if we hope to defeat the other champion. Also in this reboot carl dont seem that bad to me compared to the first few versions.
Is the game better than the previous version? This is my 1st time playing it. and I love it a lot

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It's cuz as Carl said as long as your sex is depraved the more powerful Zel becomes and in turn you get more powerful. so if you want full power be kinky and cheat. I guess that's what I think what the power of Zel is
Yeah I know what you mean. What I meant is that calling it willpower makes no sense since someone with high willpower wouldn't just do whatever Zel says they would do the opposite calling it corruption would make more sense in my opinion.

I suppose it won't matter as much if you join the old man and be his champion since you have to give up the mind control powers to do so. In that path I'm assuming Zel and Carl will be antagonists so it won't matter as much.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah I know what you mean. What I meant is that calling it willpower makes no sense since someone with high willpower wouldn't just do whatever Zel says they would do the opposite calling it corruption would make more sense in my opinion.

I suppose it won't matter as much if you join the old man and be his champion since you have to give up the mind control powers to do so. In that path I'm assuming Zel and Carl will be antagonists so it won't matter as much.
I see, I haven't know the game long but I think there is a morality counter as well? so maybe those choices are counted in that. I mean there are choices where you can be kind or brutal. I think renaming the counter "Willpower" will kinda mess up the dialogue since when you were trying to test out your power before the mal scene Zell tells you that the students in the school have too much will? and you should pick a simpler target first.

LoboMason

Aug 23, 2019
All i wanted was a depraved mindcontroll game with good animations, no gradual corruption / love Harem. Just a piece of shit MC on a powertrip turning everyone in mindless cumdumpsters, sharing, NTR whatever i dont care. Every mindcontroll game of the past Year gets stuck in early development and abandoned. DoD was good, Spellbook might still turn out to be good, but the rest... meh

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I see, I haven't know the game long but I think there is a morality counter as well? so maybe those choices are counted in that. I mean there are choices where you can be kind or brutal. I think renaming the counter "Willpower" will kinda mess up the dialogue since when you were trying to test out your power before the mal scene Zell tells you that the students in the school have too much will? and you should pick a simpler target first.
Yeah the problem was that before the code rework all the good morality choices also lowered your willpower so the MC would end up being a pussy that gets NTRed.

They seemed to have changed this with the code rework but what worries me is that if you try to play a good character that doesn't cheat on his girlfriend or use Zel's powers then the choices that allow that will lower your willpower, which will lead to the MC being a pussy and if Zel or Carl make another attempt to mind control the MC they will succeed since some of those choices lower willpower.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes