UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
In fact, according to the poll NTR only has 255 votes out of 931, then you got 139 people that play all the paths, and the rest are people that don't play NTR, so I will say that there are more people that play a non NTR path, than the people that play a NTR one, just according to that poll. So I don't know what survey where you looking at, because that are the numbers at this momment, and the NTR players are roughtly a third part of the player base, again according to that poll so...
Not exactly...
You have to respect the data as aggregated in the poll. So the question is what percentage want NTR. That means you combine the NTR only with responses that included both NTR & non-NTR paths to get the percentage of players who pursued NTR as opposed the percentage who did not pursue NTR. Exclusivity of NTR vs Non-NTR isn't a factor. Nor is the share of paths vs total responses particularly interesting because we don't know the method of aggregation and have to trust the pollster.

So as of this post
Non-NTR: 240 25.6%
NTR only: 258 27.5%
NTR & Non-NTR : 139 14.8%

Only 637 or 67.9 percent of the paths reported were able to be sorted into either NTR or non-NTR paths. Of all responses 25.6% are non-NTR only, while those that played NTR either solely or in addition to non-NTR are 42.8%. Of the 637 responses that could be sorted into either NTR or non-NTR paths 240 37.6% were non-NTR only and 397 62.3% were responses that included NTR paths. So among responders NTR paths were about 1 and a half times as popular as non-NTR only.

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Not exactly...
You have to respect the data as aggregated in the poll. So the question is what percentage want NTR. That means you combine the NTR only with responses that included both NTR & non-NTR paths to get the percentage of players who pursued NTR as opposed the percentage who did not pursue NTR. Exclusivity of NTR vs Non-NTR isn't a factor. Nor is the share of paths vs total responses particularly interesting because we don't know the method of aggregation and have to trust the pollster.

So as of this post
Non-NTR: 240 25.6%
NTR only: 258 27.5%
Botn : 139 14.8%

Only 637 or 67.9 percent of the paths reported were able to be sorted into either NTR or non-NTR paths. Of all responses 25.6% are non-NTR only, while those that played NTR either solely or in addition to non-NTR are 42.8%. Of the 637 responses that could be sorted into either NTR or non-NTR paths 240 37.6% were non-NTR only and 397 62.3% were responses that included NTR paths. So among responders NTR paths were almost twice as popular as non-NTR only.
The NTR option is specific, meaning that any other option don't have in it, except the both, the both can be left out, because they play all the content, so they don't mind one thing or the other, they don't prefer anything, the NTR is only a choice and the rest of the paths are non NTR, but having different options about what route you play, good or bad guy, but without NTR. SO it is still only 255 NTR players, 139 that doesn't care and the rest that don't play a NTR route, it isn't that hard to see.

PD: the option with all non-NTR path, means that they play all the paths that aren't NTR, the good guy with and without mind controlling loved ones, the bad guy with and without mind controlling the loved ones. It doesn't mean that they are the only one playing the non-NTR, the other options, except NTR (that includes everyone that plays the NTR in the game) and both(with only applies to the ones who play all the content), means they only play the good guy route or the bad guy route, BUT without NTR, learn to read the date batter next time, it isn't that hard.;)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The NTR option is specific, meaning that any other option don't have in it, except the both, the both can be left out, because they play all the content, so they don't mind one thing or the other, they don't prefer anything, the NTR is only a choice and the rest of the paths are non NTR, but having different options about what route you play, good or bad guy, but without NTR. SO it is still only 255 NTR players, 139 that doesn't care and the rest that don't play a NTR route, it isn't that hard to see.

PD: the option with all non-NTR path, means that they play all the paths that aren't NTR, the good guy with and without mind controlling loved ones, the bad guy with and without mind controlling the loved ones. It doesn't mean that they are the only one playing the non-NTR, the other options, except NTR (that includes everyone that plays the NTR in the game) and both(with only applies to the ones who play all the content), means they only play the good guy route or the bad guy route, BUT without NTR, learn to read the date batter next time, it isn't that hard.;)
You can't infer that those that play both don't care, only that they have interest in both paths, so you can't toss them. As constructed the poll is not well suited to answering the question. A better poll would have actually asked the question allow or disallow NTR with don't care as a third choice. However among the 637 who responded to NTR vs non-NTR, NTR was popular with a significant majority.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You can't infer that those that play both don't care, only that they have interest in both paths, so you can't toss them. As constructed the poll is not well suited to answering the question. A better poll would have actually asked the question allow or disallow NTR with don't care as a third choice. However among the 637 who responded to NTR vs non-NTR, NTR was popular with a significant majority.
Dude, you keep missing a very important detail and I'll start to believe you're doing it on purpose. What you're comparing is not NTR vs non-NTR as a whole, but NTR vs All non-NTR paths. The first four options are also non-NTR. There's a reason you see the word all before the non-NTR option, but not before the NTR. I thought the way they placed the options made it really clear. It's basically "all of the above".

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Lord of Imagination [Ep. 3 Reboot] [AgentGames] - Original Size 523MB
Compressed Android Port(127MB): -
Compressed Windows(104MB): -
Compressed Windows (higher quality/167MB): By nicestgamer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Like him? Not necessarily but I would like for the players to get to know him first. Most players that dislike him do so largely because A) The things he did before I was the writer and B) the things he would do in the NTR path. Now if you're playing the non-NTR path strictly, he's a dick, sure but he's not nearly as big of a dick. And is judging him for the choices he didn't make in a given path really fair? Would it similarly be fair to call MC a mind-controlling rapist in the "good" path where he tries to be the best person he can be? I get that player decides what kind of person MC becomes with the choices he/she makes but the player will also decide what kind of person every NPC becomes as well with the choices he makes.
There is a big problem with the part I have underlined. In all the text in the game, when you prevent NTR, you are STOPPING HIM FROM DOING SOMETHING HE WAS ALREADY GOING TO DO. This is not "blaming him for something he never did." This is judging a character by what he was already going to do without your intervention.
If you know someone is going to murder your wife but you stop him and divert his anger towards something else, are you going to say: "See, he's not so bad a guy, he didnt ACTUALLY murder my wife." No, you're going to get your wife as far away as possible and either kill the guy yourself or get him thrown in jail to make sure that doesn't happen next time.
The MC is completely different because there is no preconceived path, you are the one making the decision on what to do, you are not intervening on something that someone else was going to do.

My point is you cannot have an antagonist as a mentor type character. It just doesn't work unless you are evil and going for a Sith Master / Sith Apprentice thing. You're player will always see the antagonist as an antagonist and will NEVER trust him or listen to a thing the antagonist says. I suspect when you finally do have diverging plot lines, Carl will not feature in the ones people play. Because they will either be evil to kill him and take over, or will join the "Good" side.

And yes, I fully admit that you will have players who will be unfairly biased against Carl for the removed scene before you joined the project, you can't put the genie back in the bottle as it were.. especially with antagonists.

A simple solution to this would of been to keep Carl as the antagonist and instead introduce one of the other "Shadowcasters" as the mentor. Possibly Sophia due to her possibility of the MC banging her. (Obviously we have no idea what she looks like, i just assume if she's an even halfway decent model some of the players will want to bang her.) This would allow Carl to be the heel he was meant to be from the structure of the game and give the MC someone to rely on in The Order, even if reluctantly.

Sorry if I seem like i'm beating a dead horse, I do ACTUALLY like the game so far, I just hate the fuck out of the set up with Carl as it is ATM. Though i'm so very glad i never played the game fully with the previous scene in place. I would of just added this to my ignore list otherwise so i'm glad I avoided it until the non-ntr path was playable.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Seems to be 3 factions here.
  1. Mind Control everything
  2. NTR
  3. Non NTR
I'm personally with faction 1.
Seems the story is building towards a divergence between Gd & Evil MC. I guess death god is the Gd faction and Zel is the evil faction. I am not sure how the god of death can be a good faction though.... unless Zel & Carl is lying again

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Seems to be 3 factions here.
  1. Mind Control everything
  2. NTR
  3. Non NTR
I'm personally with faction 1.
Seems the story is building towards a divergence between Gd & Evil MC. I guess death god is the Gd faction and Zel is the evil faction. I am not sure how the god of death can be a good faction though.... unless Zel & Carl is lying again
Unless Carl switches sides and takes the Lord of Death's deal? That's unlikely though as the Old Man's dream dialog changes depending on if you have "Mafia Morality" and "Sexual Morality" points.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Unless Carl switches sides and takes the Lord of Death's deal? That's unlikely though as the Old Man's dream dialog changes depending on if you have "Mafia Morality" and "Sexual Morality" points.
I dont know what morality my MC have since there is no indicator. Which is why asked Sihil to include it but it was rejected.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well but Carl doesn't know the background or goals of the god of death, he only knows what Zel told him, the only person which actually knows him or his goals is Zel...and she lies nonstop to everyone.
The only things we can say for sure at the moment is, that he doesn't seem to like gangs/crime/corruption and his champion(s) kill them everywhere.

Even as Zel told her story about the world she created before, the only part the MC believs of her sob story is the part the god of death destroyed that world.
I think Zel described that world as her little paradise, which could also mean the world was completely corrupted and beyond salvation from his point of view.
Which is exactly what he tries to prevent at earth, of course he could also have completely different goals, at the very least i'd say he is more trustworthy than Zel and her cult.

The vibe i get from the god of death so far, is more like that of a classic lawful/good paladin from d&d. On one side he is nice and trys to help as shown with the Mc, on the other hand he's going full 'deus vult' at everything that he deems as evil/corrupt.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
on the front page it said "certain scene deleted", which scene is that?
Back in the long ago, an early version of the game had an unavoidable rape scene early on, the MC's mother/guardian being raped by a major NPC, with the choice of the MC either watching or joining in. This was pulled a while back after a change-over in writers, due to a mix of issues with pacing, character development, and complaints over NTR.

Reactions: MangoTree

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Back in the long ago, an early version of the game had an unavoidable rape scene early on, the MC's mother/guardian being raped by a major NPC, with the choice of the MC either watching or joining in. This was pulled a while back after a change-over in writers, due to a mix of issues with pacing, character development, and complaints over NTR.
Oh that scene, thanks for the info. Didnt know the writers changed 2, think i'll try it out again, haven't played it since the first couple of releases i think.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The vibe i get from the god of death so far, is more like that of a classic lawful/good paladin from d&d. On one side he is nice and trys to help as shown with the Mc, on the other hand he's going full 'deus vult' at everything that he deems as evil/corrupt.
Yeah I get the same vibe. I get the feeling that if you can choose to side with him you might be able to go Judge Dredd on the Mafia, Carl , Zel and her cult.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah I get the same vibe. I get the feeling that if you can choose to side with him you might be able to go Judge Dredd on the Mafia, Carl , Zel and her cult.
Not sure how the smut will work on the Death God side though... MC isnt really charming per say

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Not sure how the smut will work on the Death God side though... MC isnt really charming per say
True but I suppose you would have to protect his girlfriend, Mum, sister and the police lady so I suppose the smut could still happen with them eventually. I get what you mean though unless the old man is also a master at charming and picking up women and teaches the MC how its hard to see it happening.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
There is a big problem with the part I have underlined. In all the text in the game, when you prevent NTR, you are STOPPING HIM FROM DOING SOMETHING HE WAS ALREADY GOING TO DO. This is not "blaming him for something he never did." This is judging a character by what he was already going to do without your intervention.
If you know someone is going to murder your wife but you stop him and divert his anger towards something else, are you going to say: "See, he's not so bad a guy, he didnt ACTUALLY murder my wife." No, you're going to get your wife as far away as possible and either kill the guy yourself or get him thrown in jail to make sure that doesn't happen next time.
The MC is completely different because there is no preconceived path, you are the one making the decision on what to do, you are not intervening on something that someone else was going to do.

My point is you cannot have an antagonist as a mentor type character. It just doesn't work unless you are evil and going for a Sith Master / Sith Apprentice thing. You're player will always see the antagonist as an antagonist and will NEVER trust him or listen to a thing the antagonist says. I suspect when you finally do have diverging plot lines, Carl will not feature in the ones people play. Because they will either be evil to kill him and take over, or will join the "Good" side.

And yes, I fully admit that you will have players who will be unfairly biased against Carl for the removed scene before you joined the project, you can't put the genie back in the bottle as it were.. especially with antagonists.

A simple solution to this would of been to keep Carl as the antagonist and instead introduce one of the other "Shadowcasters" as the mentor. Possibly Sophia due to her possibility of the MC banging her. (Obviously we have no idea what she looks like, i just assume if she's an even halfway decent model some of the players will want to bang her.) This would allow Carl to be the heel he was meant to be from the structure of the game and give the MC someone to rely on in The Order, even if reluctantly.

Sorry if I seem like i'm beating a dead horse, I do ACTUALLY like the game so far, I just hate the fuck out of the set up with Carl as it is ATM. Though i'm so very glad i never played the game fully with the previous scene in place. I would of just added this to my ignore list otherwise so i'm glad I avoided it until the non-ntr path was playable.
Yeah I talked about him being the NTR antagonist in the post above. The only reason he's the antagonist there is because there's no one else who can be the antagonist in the NTR plot. I suppose I was relying on the fact that there won't be many people who play both of the factions together. Clearly I was wrong there.
As for Sophie, of course, the plan is to eventually have the MC interact with her and she will be a mentor eventually but I need to stay focused otherwise people will find the jump between the scenes jarring. I think I've fixed that problem in ep 4. Let's see if the people like it.
True but I suppose you would have to protect his girlfriend, Mum, sister and the police lady so I suppose the smut could still happen with them eventually. I get what you mean though unless the old man is also a master at charming and picking up women and teaches the MC how its hard to see it happening.
He's not. The opportunities for using mind control will be fewer in the good path. Because, well, it is the good path.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah I talked about him being the NTR antagonist in the post above. The only reason he's the antagonist there is because there's no one else who can be the antagonist in the NTR plot. I suppose I was relying on the fact that there won't be many people who play both of the factions together. Clearly I was wrong there.
As for Sophie, of course, the plan is to eventually have the MC interact with her and she will be a mentor eventually but I need to stay focused otherwise people will find the jump between the scenes jarring. I think I've fixed that problem in ep 4. Let's see if the people like it.

He's not. The opportunities for using mind control will be fewer in the good path. Because, well, it is the good path.
Sihil - Just please dont make every character fall in love with MC in good path, thats just unrealistic. Good path should be selecting one or two of the heroines. Harems are suppose to be on the evil path.

If possible lets us use DL on Zel since she specially says we shouldnt use it on her. It will be an interesting plot regardless if it a gd or bad choice doing so.

Will the MC alignment reflected on the Name be implemented ?

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes