RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Amateur... quadruple twist: you were Ellie all along WOOOOoooooOOOoo
Plot Twist : Everything happening is now Zel's influence. Nothing is real including Ellie

or

MC is actually in a nut house/mental hospital imagining everything hence lord of imagination and Sihil is the doctor there

csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone, I would like to ask, are there any NTR (or sharing etc.) scene with the "supportive" girlfriend? :)

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
some news about content update?
Only a few images remain to be rendered from the last scene. Writing, editing, and rearranging scenes (don't ask) are done. Though as I copy-paste the dialogs into an excel sheet to make Rich's job easier I can't help but tinker with the dialogs here and there. We should give the alpha build to the proofreaders by the upcoming weekend.

Last edited:

D28

Aug 9, 2020
Just out of curiosity, will the math teacher from Chapter 1 make a re-appearance in the future?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Just out of curiosity, will the math teacher from Chapter 1 make a re-appearance in the future?
I asked Sznuk if I should use her in the future but he told me her character was an outdated model that took especially long to render and we have only one machine that renders images for now. So no, I don't think we'll get to see any more of her in the near future.

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
The forced incest really ruins this game for me. I get that some people get off to it, and is a popular genre, alright. I'm okay with missing half the content with it too

But why TF can't we just say "no, im not interested on this character"

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
The forced incest really ruins this game for me. I get that some people get off to it, and is a popular genre, alright. I'm okay with missing half the content with it too

I think you are saying that. By not using the incest patch and letting Sarah remain landlady.

Also,you cant say not interested because those characters form a core part of both the story and the scenes of the game. If you start saying no,you wouldnt have a game to progress with.

Reactions: Hermit76

M'95

May 17, 2019

Hmm forced must mean something different to you than the rest of the world?

Why did you install the incest patch if you dont want it?

Reactions: Hermit76
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes