Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I get people don't like NTR, but I still don't get why it makes them fuming mad if it's in the game. Touchy subject? Did they get cucked and have PTSD?
I personally don't mind NTR if it can be avoided, simply because avoiding it means that MC takes action instead of just kind of existing as a camera.

My only problem with this game in particular is that it was supposed to have "Decisions that actually matter" as their Patreon states and I got baited by that. I thought the decision would be to Share/Watch/Defend not Share/Watch sex/Watch BJ. And well I guess I, along with few other people, are getting bored by horny-fuck-all MCs.

The game has potential and non-NTR path is being worked on so I'll follow the development. I'd follow it even with NTR because it can branch into more things later, but if the option is there I'll take it. Just make the MC more broken than "guess this guy will be raping mom from now on. Might move onto my GF, that's a bummer".

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Some good renders and animations and I like the fact that it has music, but in it's current form it's a visual novel, but really not a game. If I remember right there's only 1 choice and I didn't check yet to see if anything different happens if you choose the other path.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
First I will complaing about people who comes to cry and become bitchy about NTR, you don't like it, don't play it. Mods needs to take actions against those users because they kill or intent to kill good NTR games because they complain a lot and when the Developers see that reactions they try to change the game and delete all the NTR.
For your information theres people who enjoy this fetish and you are ruin it. I don't like scat, foot fetish and a lot more and you don't see me complain about that in any thread because I get that theres people who like that and there are a tons of games who don't have those fetishes.
I hope mods start to work and just delete those comments in NTR games, because the only thing those people do is bother to the developer and NTR fans.

About the game... The mind control don't convince me, at least for now. For me the best part of thiskind of games is tha girl being concious about what is happening but let's see how works in the next updates. So far, great start.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
First I will complaing about people who comes to cry and become bitchy about NTR, you don't like it, don't play it. Mods needs to take actions against those users because they kill or intent to kill good NTR games because they complain a lot and when the Developers see that reactions they try to change the game and delete all the NTR.
For your information theres people who enjoy this fetish and you are ruin it. I don't like scat, foot fetish and a lot more and you don't see me complain about that in any thread because I get that theres people who like that and there are a tons of games who don't have those fetishes.
I hope mods start to work and just delete those comments in NTR games, because the only thing those people do is bother to the developer and NTR fans.

About the game... The mind control don't convince me, at least for now. For me the best part of thiskind of games is tha girl being concious about what is happening but let's see how works in the next updates. So far, great start.
Yeah, I get what you mean, really support what you say. Notice a few games that tried to cater to what they ask for, and yeah, removing ntr, and it loses that special factor, becoming a normal game where everything revolves around the MC, which to be honest, just being a spoiled brat that expects the world to revolves around himself. (Not pointing to any game, but just what I feel.)

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019

Developer Notes:
We are a 'team' of 2 people and this is our first time making a game like this. It's the first public version of the first chapter - it's not finished yet! We want to see what do you guys like and dislike. There are a few subjects to change for sure - the font, colours and intro. We want to adjust this game based on your feedback to make it a pleasurable experience. Keep that in mind when testing the 0.1 release.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019

But what's wrong with wanting more options? For now all 3 choices lead to rape and MC is at most bummed out about it. I want to ask the devs if it's possible to make the MC different in a different path, make him fight for people he loves and the options are there. Maybe seduce the diety that's giving out her power by telling her that with you she'll see the best sex she's ever seen, she's already interested in the MC so that could work.

I'm still going to follow the development of this game, with or without non-NTR path, but seeing an MC that's not just another either horny-will-fuck-all or a passive waste would be interesting.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Developer Notes:
We are a 'team' of 2 people and this is our first time making a game like this. It's the first public version of the first chapter - it's not finished yet! We want to see what do you guys like and dislike. There are a few subjects to change for sure - the font, colours and intro. We want to adjust this game based on your feedback to make it a pleasurable experience. Keep that in mind when testing the 0.1 release.
Actually, the feedback is great, overall, but the NTR hating comment is not really useful. Seen maybe game with ntr elements, and due to the crowd's negative feedback, the game removes it, and they get burnout by it.

Thanks for making this game, hope it gets bigger over time! All the best!

Reactions: ustar

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
But what's wrong with wanting more options? For now all 3 choices lead to rape and MC is at most bummed out about it. I want to ask the devs if it's possible to make the MC different in a different path, make him fight for people he loves and the options are there. Maybe seduce the diety that's giving out her power by telling her that with you she'll see the best sex she's ever seen, she's already interested in the MC so that could work.

I'm still going to follow the development of this game, with or without non-NTR path, but seeing an MC that's not just another either horny-will-fuck-all or a passive waste would be interesting.
One thing is say, "hey guys I would love if you make two or more paths, one avoidable NTR and other with all the NTR you thinked" That's not bad. Other thing is say. "This game has NTR?? I hate it, I'll delete this trash." Some good NTR games tried to change to a normal VN where the only think you do is date with girls and fuck them without consecuences when the original idea was the MC being a normal guy who is put in a situation where he need to choose, he let other mens fuck his family, friends and girlfriend or fight against them and take all the girls for yourself. And they changed or tried because a lot of people complained, when there are tons of games without NTR content and just a few with good NTR. What I say is, just let us to NTR fans this kind of games because we love them. If the game has unnavoidable NTR don't play it and don't complain, you still can play other game, with that blind hate to that content the developers just lose interest in make it.

• Wow
Reactions: ustar and Alig8r

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
there is definately some that are very loud about there kink personally i have my issues with ntr but i am not in too kink shaming, when it comes too it i think we are just spoiled lol so many new vn being introduced constantly and ofc we all want our kinks too appear. Keep up the good work

Apr 14, 2019
I personally don't mind NTR if it can be avoided, simply because avoiding it means that MC takes action instead of just kind of existing as a camera.

My only problem with this game in particular is that it was supposed to have "Decisions that actually matter" as their Patreon states and I got baited by that. I thought the decision would be to Share/Watch/Defend not Share/Watch sex/Watch BJ. And well I guess I, along with few other people, are getting bored by horny-fuck-all MCs.

The game has potential and non-NTR path is being worked on so I'll follow the development. I'd follow it even with NTR because it can branch into more things later, but if the option is there I'll take it. Just make the MC more broken than "guess this guy will be raping mom from now on. Might move onto my GF, that's a bummer".
Was more speaking on generally. I'm not sure about patreon stuff. I just see anything with NTR gets people like legit mad for some reason.

Reactions: xjimsladex

xjimsladex

Mar 27, 2019
Was more speaking on generally. I'm not sure about patreon stuff. I just see anything with NTR gets people like legit mad for some reason.
Yeah, ntr seems to be a REALLY touchy subject for some people. I get it's not something they like, but I don't get them getting so over the top fuming angry over it. I, for example, don't want to see any kind gay sex at all. If I was to accidentally come across a gay scene in a game, I'd quit playing that game if it seemed like there was gonna be more gay content. But I wouldn't start yelling "OH MY GOD! THERE WAS A GAY SCENE! I'M TRAUMATIZED AND HAD TO RAGE QUIT AND DELETE THIS TRASH FROM MY COMPUTER!!! It's just a game, it's renders of make believe characters in a fictional story. settle down people. Just my opinion.

brownrice

May 6, 2017
Nice interracial and ntr. People coming here to say they're uninstalling just because there is ntr is a pretty shitty thing to do. Just because a game has ntr really doesn't mean it has to be optional. I prefer that but if the creator makes ntr unavoidable then it shouldn't be such a big deal.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, ntr seems to be a REALLY touchy subject for some people. I get it's not something they like, but I don't get them getting so over the top fuming angry over it. I, for example, don't want to see any kind gay sex at all. If I was to accidentally come across a gay scene in a game, I'd quit playing that game if it seemed like there was gonna be more gay content. But I wouldn't start yelling "OH MY GOD! THERE WAS A GAY SCENE! I'M TRAUMATIZED AND HAD TO RAGE QUIT AND DELETE THIS TRASH FROM MY COMPUTER!!! It's just a game, it's renders of make believe characters in a fictional story. settle down people. Just my opinion.
I disagree with this entire characterization. I general those of us who dislike NTR request that it be optional. We do not request that it be removed from the game entirely. It tends to be the NTR fan who starts fuming, "How dare you ask that NTR be optional, the developer should tell whatever story he wants!" Obviously the developer should tell whatever story he wants. If a developer is here reading comments then they have an interest in making the greatest number people happy. I say make both groups happy, make it optional. I won't rain on your parade, please don't rain on mine.

xjimsladex

Mar 27, 2019
I disagree with this entire characterization. I general those of us who dislike NTR request that it be optional. We do not request that it be removed from the game entirely. It tends to be the NTR fan who starts fuming, "How dare you ask that NTR be optional, the developer should tell whatever story he wants!" Obviously the developer should tell whatever story he wants. If a developer is here reading comments then they have an interest in making the greatest number people happy. I say make both groups happy, make it optional. I won't rain on your parade, please don't rain on mine.
I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade. If you don't like something in a game, voice your opinion and try to convince the dev to take it out or make it optional. All I was saying was it seems some people get way too angry when they see a game has ntr, like they are traumatized by it very existence. If there are people who get that angry because they don't want it to be optional for some reason, I don't get that either. Just saying some people need calm down, it's just a game.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
game looked really interesting up to the point of the forced ntr...
is there more forced ntr on all of the current 3 routes? or is there a route where this ntr issue is a 1 time thing?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes