Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Dude, that doesn't help, I already know all that, what I'm asking is if you can revert her back to health nut after you've turned her into immediagram mother, I already raised her interests to turn her back into health nut, but the option to encourage her behaviour doesn't appear, i am asking can you revert her back into health nut after you've turned her into immediagram mother?
saturday 15:00 parents bedroom all buttons present.
here second save file with mother and beckys dead end AT`s. skip 1 hour (nap) after loading it for buttons to appear (mom already on brim of return to health nut)

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
saturday 15:00 parents bedroom all buttons present.
here second save file with mother and beckys dead end AT`s. skip 1 hour (nap) after loading it for buttons to appear (mom already on brim of return to health nut)
OK, so 15:00 on the weekend bedroom? OK,will check that out then...
Thanks for the save, but I'mma do it myself, to see if it works, thanks!

Reactions: xapican

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Temp Reputation makes it very difficult to get enough aggression for others while locking you out of Becky interactions. Intentional?

Edit: Am I missing the chart pdf? anyone got it?

Last edited:

Bbsbbs

Feb 15, 2021
Anyone knows how to unlock cosmopolitan mother. I reverted her back to health nut after immedigram mother. But i can find the option of cosmopolitan mother. Can anyone help?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
sometimes whem you watch TV you get some Sport topic
View attachment 1725258
How and where to get tag Aggressive?
It NEEDS to be an Aggressive tag, you can't substitute it with Competitive tag.

You can either embrace Disorder and loiter in the park to get a topic with Aggressive. Or, if you don't want the negative effects of Disorder for 14 days, research Crime to get a topic called Rising Crime.

Last edited:

blacklex

Mar 12, 2019
sometimes whem you watch TV you get some Sport topic
Sports did not help in this case.

It NEEDS to be an Aggressive tag, you can't substitute it with Competitive tag.

You can either embrace Disorder and loiter in the park to get a topic with Agressive. Or, if you don't want the negative effects of Disorder for 14 days, research Crime to get a topic called Rising Crime.
(y)

Thanks, it worked.
Computer helped, used Crime.

Reactions: xapican

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've played this game some more recently and I've gotten to the juicy stuff. I felt a little let down after the big rump with Gina where she wants to fuck the MC's brain out after a certain event. She lets him cum inside of her. Yet the angles doesn't show this, the angles are generally quite poor for many of Gina's scenes.

The first time around I didn't notice how tall Becky is, especially compared to the MC (more than a head higher it seems). Normally IRL I'm the tallest one in the room. When I'm playing games with milfs in them. I'm consciously aware of the times the MC is shorter. Yet I overlook it as it doesn't do anything for me in that regard. I'm mainly attracted to their voluptous figure. I think Becky awakened something new in me. That she also has a curvacious behind makes it all the better.

When all of that is said. Did anyone else notice how good (albeit short) and fitting the music is in the game?
It's relaxed and a little playful in the MC's room.
A little more melodic, happy, and "easy going" in Gina's room.
Very playful and almost a little childish in Becky's room.
The music in the MC's bathroom is reminiscent of droplets, clean, but also a little sad (for some reason).
It's more orderly in the parent's bathroom, though it still has that droplet like sound.
The kitchen has a "busy" sound to it with the short muted guitar taps.
The living room is "festive" (though it could be a bit longer of a loop in my opinion).
The garage sounds messy and twisted (with the flanging (or is it phasing?)).
The parent's bedroom doesn't sound sexy at all, it's more like business as usual, which is probably indicative of their relationship.
Going outside you are welcomed with a dimmed but happy guitar music playing (the very low whistle-like sound makes it sound like the birds are singing too). The feeling between just having been inside and then going out is exemplified quite well in that way.

There are more, but you get what I'm saying right? It fits so well with the world and the people in them.

jike1233

Oct 22, 2021
I can't encourage Gina's behavior:inviting.I can't find it when I press the botton.But in characters,it has turn green.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
During game play, how do we access the game menu to modify audio settings and how can we exit the game without using the upper right window exit?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
During game play, how do we access the game menu to modify audio settings and how can we exit the game without using the upper right window exit?
With ESC the menu will be displayed, with F12 switch from full screen to Window
hope that helped

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes