Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
If you want to leave legitimate criticism, I'll listen. I've done a lot of changes to the game to help reduce grind because of legitimate criticism. Your comment however is not legitimate criticism. It's a declaration that you couldn't figure the game out. And that is not really something I can help you with. I added a tutorial to the game to help explain how it works, but as the old proverb goes, I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make it drink.
I did not expect to offend you, but only now I realize how the game works after 6 hours, the tutorial there is not much help at first because it is very difficult to understand

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I did not expect to offend you, but only now I realize how the game works after 6 hours, the tutorial there is not much help at first because it is very difficult to understand
I'm not offended. I'm pointing out the pointlessness of your post. All I can do is give you the instructions on how to play the game. I cannot comprehend those instructions for you.

And please understand, this isn't me attacking your intelligence or anything. I understand where you're coming from. I was a huge Crusader Kings 2 fan, but everytime I played a tribal nation I got my ass handed to me. It took me 20 hours of losing to figure out that Tribal nations used a different form of currency, and that if I kept playing them alike a feudal nation, I'd keep losing. That was on me. The information was all there in the tooltips, but I wasn't comprehending them. What I didn't do is then go complain on the paradox forum about my lack of understanding.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes