Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal do you plan to add more characters?
Yep, I have 2 charaters planned for the near future, and know of 3-5 others I will add eventually. I just don't want to add a lot more, before I digest what's already in the game. This game is designed to go deep into a character, so it's counter productive in a way, to add a lot of characters. I could have 5 new characters with 1 AT, or 1 new character with 5 AT's. I'd rather have the 1 and 5. ;)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yep, I have 2 charaters planned for the near future, and know of 3-5 others I will add eventually. I just don't want to add a lot more, before I digest what's already in the game. This game is designed to go deep into a character, so it's counter productive in a way, to add a lot of characters. I could have 5 new characters with 1 AT, or 1 new character with 5 AT's. I'd rather have the 1 and 5. ;)
Definitely agree. It's fine to add more characters later but I would MUCH rather see plenty of options for all of the initial characters first rather than lots of characters you can't really do much with. Gina and Charlie are really the only characters we can do a whole lot with so far (which is fine, this is still in the early stages), but personally I would like to see a good range of options for mom, little sis, and something in there for dad as well before adding many new characters. Some close friends of mom and the two sisters make sense to flesh out first as well IMO.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Hehehehe Classic American dad :ROFLMAO:

I like his starting point. Conservative, boring and homeboi (aka television lover)... Doesnt like social media and perverted stuff....... So we have to corrupt him too, that is really good.

Classic American dad turning into major cuckold league champion. :ROFLMAO: I'm sure i wanna watch that :sneaky:
Turning american dad into american uncle

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes