Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
a question becky is popular sister which AT is next. the weird thing is for the queen bee AT she doesn't have the secondary interest of manipulative. Appears later or how can I do?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
a question becky is popular sister which AT is next. the weird thing is for the queen bee AT she doesn't have the secondary interest of manipulative. Appears later or how can I do?
The secondary skill only shows in the secondary skill list if the character has at least one of the two skills at 100. Queen Bee is a secondary path I won't be wroking on for a bit. I'd go with the other.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I have never played such a difficult game, I have played 6 hours and I have one not even seen any scenes, this game takes striving to another level, it is 10 times more difficult than superpowered when the author had decided that it would be easier, if you want know how to lengthen a game can play this to have an example

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I have never played such a difficult game, I have played 6 hours and I have one not even seen any scenes, this game takes striving to another level, it is 10 times more difficult than superpowered when the author had decided that it would be easier, if you want know how to lengthen a game can play this to have an example
If you want to leave legitimate criticism, I'll listen. I've done a lot of changes to the game to help reduce grind because of legitimate criticism. Your comment however is not legitimate criticism. It's a declaration that you couldn't figure the game out. And that is not really something I can help you with. I added a tutorial to the game to help explain how it works, but as the old proverb goes, I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make it drink.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes