Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The priority list is not the same as intended content....That's the order I'll be developing stuff in...but I probably won't get to everything on the list.

Reactions: Teraxricos
Aug 3, 2020
Maybe her artist did. :sneaky: When i see her first, i said "Becky is actually exist, she just changed her eyebrows" :ROFLMAO: View attachment 981937 View attachment 981948
Baal made all those renders. He is the artist. And the dev.

But besides that, there's a lot of differences between the two. Being old as fuck I can count literally hundreds of girls that used to put their hair like that even before Instagram even existed, not to mention one has a widow's peak and the other does not.

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019

But besides that, there's a lot of differences between the two. Being old as fuck I can count literally hundreds of girls that used to put their hair like that even before Instagram even existed, not to mention one has a widow's peak and the other does not.
What is widow's peak?

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020

Yes, of course he did important adjustments (like blue eyes, body and skin) but her artist is there . And dont try to defend Baal againts me, i'm one of his biggest "simp" after all. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DevilK and OGRey

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
You know what I wish? I wish we could make 3D models in Poser based on Fallout 4 style face sliders. With simpler posing abilities too.

EDIT: Just realized how off-topic my post was actually. Sorry. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Teraxricos

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm curious how close you are to anything playable for your card game version. That strikes me as something that would be a nice little casual thing for when I only have 20 minutes to play or something.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm curious how close you are to anything playable for your card game version. That strikes me as something that would be a nice little casual thing for when I only have 20 minutes to play or something.
I have Older Sister Gina as a playable opponent right now. Everything works fine. But I probably won't release a demo to the general public until I finish making Cool Sister Gina, and Widow Charlie, so that I have character selection fully working as well as transform fully working.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes