whiskerygem

Nov 2, 2018
So I don't know if it is against terms of serivce to endorse creators or write what I am about to write but I am very drunk and just felt like appreciating Baal for all of his hard work and the awesome games he makes ,cheers (plz don't ban me, am drunk)

Reactions: lezzykiki

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Here's the improved Laziness skill card.
1610091901808.png

Rank1 now has a permanant topic that you only have if you embrace laziness.
Rank2 now unlocks Half Ass Cleaning if you embraced laziness.
Rank3 now unlocks Scrounging if you embraced laziness. You can Scrounge the livingroom, and other peoples bedroom once a week. You'll find money, items, or topics when doing so. It's like foraging but for couch surfers.
1610092224704.png

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Baal i have a thought what if nathan doesn't interact with gina for sometime her lust/fustration increases and she bust through the door and take charge.
I don't know if this scenario fits in which path (should work on all paths but gina's action change according to AT) if you like/dislike it do tell

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal i have a thought what if nathan doesn't interact with gina for sometime her lust/fustration increases and she bust through the door and take charge.
I don't know if this scenario fits in which path (should work on all paths but gina's action change according to AT) if you like/dislike it do tell
Not gonna spoil anything, but you're already describing the end of Gina's vanilla path in a way ;)

Username77777

May 29, 2020
Hi guys !

I have a problem. I have max xp for a incest, but it doesn't unlock even the rank one. What am I missing ?

Thnaks for your help. =)

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Hi guys !

I have a problem. I have max xp for a incest, but it doesn't unlock even the rank one. What am I missing ?

Thnaks for your help. =)
Can you take a screenshot of it? skills are automatically unlocked as soon as you get the xp for it
You don't have to do anything special to rank a skill just get xp as nathan
Is it on your skill list? Do you see it as 640 xp?

Username77777

May 29, 2020
I admit that I did edit my save. I had a legit one that I lost 'cause I had to change my computer.

I wanted to go back where I was (the end of the last changelog), 'cause I don't have time to farm it again. :'(

I hope my english is correct.

Username77777

May 29, 2020
OK... so I'm screwed. ^^'

Is there somewhere a save from the last changelog ? So I don't have to do it again from scratch ? I really like the game, but with a lot of things IRL, I won't have time to do it form nothing. :'(

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
The code is tight ,by that i mean awesome, if you cheat your skills to 600 all you have to do is earn 1 xp at whatever and it will recognize and add level up by 1 just get more skill in the same category and you can get to lvl 3 in no time.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Just how much time will it take to complete whole vanilla path any estimates?
There's a chance for it ending this update. Depends on what else I can finish. There's a lot of other stuff I need to add first, but so long as I don't hit a wicked speedbump like last update, I may be able to fit in 2 Gina AT's this update.
My priority list is Refactoring, 2 Lifestyles, New Location: Park, New Jobs, Dad AT1, Gina AT 1, Becky AT1, Diane AT1, Jesse AT1, Jesse AT2, Gina AT2, Becky AT2, Dad AT2, Diane AT2.....I think I can make it to Gina AT2 this update.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
There's a chance for it ending this update. Depends on what else I can finish. There's a lot of other stuff I need to add first, but so long as I don't hit a wicked speedbump like last update, I may be able to fit in 2 Gina AT's this update.
My priority list is Refactoring, 2 Lifestyles, New Location: Park, New Jobs, Dad AT1, Gina AT 1, Becky AT1, Diane AT1, Jesse AT1, Jesse AT2, Gina AT2, Becky AT2, Dad AT2, Diane AT2.....I think I can make it to Gina AT2 this update.
Damn dude you are one of the hardworking dev i've seen, do you have a team or working solo?
I don't know shit about creating images, coding or making games in general but it seems alot of work
i appreciate and thankful for your works

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes