EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hmm... While google did kick back something for 'niave', it looks... dubious.
I think you meant to spell that 'naive'.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Great code in the game, everything is cool) When will the update come out and how many new images and new animations will there be in the update? Or will there be many hours of grind for the sake of one new picture?))))

Reactions: ichundichdu

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
been lurking for a while now this is probably the only game that the grind is worth it, hope the new update has a lot of content.

Reactions: Neero9

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Great code in the game, everything is cool) When will the update come out and how many new images and new animations will there be in the update? Or will there be many hours of grind for the sake of one new picture?))))
That question gets asked a lot here but it should be around the end of the month and you can see throughout the pages many teasers for the content that is being added
The dev is quite active here and likes to give us a taste of what's to come

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Since yesterday I've been back to working. I paused Dev for the last week due to a visit from the winter apocalypse, so I've got about 2 weeks of Dev left. I'm not gonna count a week that I couldn't work at all as Dev time.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
She could have been the emo sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm... no. Not 'emo'.
The most basic difference between 'emo' and 'goth' is that goths have style and emos don't.
And she's certainly stylish enough to not fall into the 'emo' category.
That said. Proper 'goth' is based on Victorian era clothing, such as corsets.
She's more.. hmm.. call it neo-goth (or goth-adjacent).

Yes. Ok. I admit to a mild goth fetish :p
And she's close enough to pique interest ;)

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes