DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Hmm... no. Not 'emo'.
The most basic difference between 'emo' and 'goth' is that goths have style and emos don't.
And she's certainly stylish enough to not fall into the 'emo' category.
That said. Proper 'goth' is based on Victorian era clothing, such as corsets.
She's more.. hmm.. call it neo-goth (or goth-adjacent).

Yes. Ok. I admit to a mild goth fetish :p
And she's close enough to pique interest ;)
You can never go wrong with goth fetish ;)

Reactions: Cipher

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
We called em glitter goths back in the 90's...or sometimes hot topic goths.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
when new update will come. its too late. I m reading this for so long. people will divert to other games.
I had to postpone a week due to a week without water, power, or internet. calm down.

Lizzard_Of_Blades

Mar 8, 2018
when new update will come. its too late. I m reading this for so long. people will divert to other games.
No we won't (or at least I won't) because we know that in this case long waiting means quality updates. :giggle:
So don't stress yourself Baal we can stand a week more.

Reactions: Neero9

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
You do know that this Developer is making 2 quality games at the same time right? Also that his part of the world was hit by a freaking snowstorm which normally won't happen in that area, so the whole state were unprepared for the frost effect.
My main game got affected by this as well, a huge Billion Dollar game company had to delay a patch upload for 2 weeks, due to unstable power grids.
Read the news if you want to learn more.. Mother nature decided to show her strength again...

You should be on your knees thanking what ever deity you pray to, that this Dev is alive and well and still working on his awesome games! Better yet, donate to his cause.. because I'm suspecting you're a freeloader for this and hence can't really complain about delayed uploads ;)

I've been waiting a long time to continue this game as well, but ain't complaining, the wait is usually well worth it :D

Personal note for Baal7734: Stay save and don't stress anything mate, have a rum toddy or whatever warms ya feet, your true fans are a patient bunch ;) (Within reason of course, ya get my drift) :p:coffee:

Lizzard_Of_Blades

Mar 8, 2018
What is this)))? She's scary and horrible and without boobs)) Why turn the game into shit for goth and emo fappers)))?
What I really like about this game is that it gives us the freedom of choice.
Don't like one of the girls? Don't pursue her and go for the others! It's as simple as that.

Aug 3, 2020
What is this)))? She's scary and horrible and without boobs)) Why turn the game into shit for goth and emo fappers)))?
Save for maybe the aunt, this character (currently) has the least impact of any part of the game. She's getting a few small updates in this version, but there's still a lot more focus on Gina/Becky than other characters right now.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm gonna need to break this down...

What is this)))?
It's a picture. Say it with me...P-I-C-T-U-R-E .
She's scary
Only if you're a coward.
and horrible
Horrible: (hôrəb(ə)l) adjective - causing or likely to cause horror; shocking.
Ok, reinforcing the coward thing...gotcha.
and without boobs
As is obvious, the character in the picture...P-I-C-T-U-R-E...is wearing a sweater that covers her chest. Now a smart person would know that just because you cannot see a pair of B cup size breasts doesn't meant they don't exist. I suppose a not smart person would see a sweater and assume the B cup breasts underneath didn't exist. I mean...that's just a guess...I'm not an idiot so it's hard to think like one.

Why turn the game into shit for goth and emo fappers)))?
As opposed to turning it into shit for idiot and cowardly fappers?

Tell you what cupcake. How about I don't tell you to how to mouth breathe, and you don't tell me how to make my game.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
I'm gonna need to break this down...

It's a picture. Say it with me...P-I-C-T-U-R-E .

Only if you're a coward.

Horrible: (hôrəb(ə)l) adjective - causing or likely to cause horror; shocking.
Ok, reinforcing the coward thing...gotcha.

As is obvious, the character in the picture...P-I-C-T-U-R-E...is wearing a sweater that covers her chest. Now a smart person would know that just because you cannot see a pair of B cup size breasts doesn't meant they don't exist. I suppose a not smart person would see a sweater and assume the B cup breasts underneath didn't exist. I mean...that's just a guess...I'm not an idiot so it's hard to think like one.

As opposed to turning it into shit for idiot and cowardly fappers?

Tell you what cupcake. How about I don't tell you to how to mouth breathe, and you don't tell me how to make my game.
Damn... Now i gotta think twice before write anything :ROFLMAO: I really dont wanna die like this man :KEK:

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I kinda have to agree that she looks unnatural. Mostly due to her eyes. Pupils yellowish, halfway covered by eyelids; looking upwards like she try to see her forehead from inside. But I guess with background and on a smaller image nobody will notice and even less people cares.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
All those who like to lick the developer's ass were very excited - that's good). I like this. Developer - you have to work more on filling the plot and adding new pictures and animations to the game. Nobody needs your "genius" code, we are waiting for a big update)))). Now let's go - start barking)))

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
All those who like to lick the developer's ass were very excited - that's good). I like this. Developer - you have to work more on filling the plot and adding new pictures and animations to the game. Nobody needs your "genius" code, we are waiting for a big update)))). Now let's go - start barking)))
Without his genius code, we would have no game at all. But yeah, I would like the story progress some.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Why are you waiting for an update for a game you think is shit? Are you a psychological masochist?
You have a psychological disorder) I did not say that the game is shit. I like this game. I said that the new character is shit and such characters will turn a good game into shit for imbitil goths and emo fappers))

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Um... "imbitil"? Did you mean "imbecile"?
In any case, I think only the core cast of characters will be mandatory. Side characters are going to be a "take it or leave it" style of mixed bag.

Reactions: Teraxricos
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes