Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Finishing Dianes Transformation scene renders tonight, and then it's one more scene with her, and Richards second AT. Hope to have those done tomorrow. Then I start making the scenes for Jesse, Richard, and Diane.
Btw Baal when i reading this, i was like "damn dude, these shits should cost him at least 3 weeks" Then i read this
I imagine release will be within a week.
I was like " dmn.gif ".
In this site i encounter too many lazy ass developer, they all just think "how i milk these motherf....rs", so thx man, your work is giving me hope. (y)

Ow fuck, i guess i drank too much again. My smarmy genes are tingling :KEK:

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Diana, Gina, Becky and other female characters ... Everything is obvious here - we build and develop relationships with them in order to finally fuck them) )... What is Richard doing among them? You suggest to fuck him too)? Oh, you Baal, a little naughty and dirty boy)))
Maybe nathan desire some daddy dick :LUL:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Diana, Gina, Becky and other female characters ... Everything is obvious here - we build and develop relationships with them in order to finally fuck them) )... What is Richard doing among them? You suggest to fuck him too)? Oh, you Baal, a little naughty and dirty boy)))
My guess would be that it's a way for MC to manipulate dad into removing himself as an obstacle between MC and mom.
Example: MC manipulates dad into cheating (or being a dick in general), mom catches dad and give him the boot, mc 'consoles' mom.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I'm aiming for the last test build to be put out this weekend, and release to be put out a day or two later... That's my goal...I might not make it but I'm trying. I've got the AT's made and all the renders made...I just need to write the scenes.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. :cool:
Don't let projected deadlines (and anxious fans) pressure you into moving too fast and making a mistake.
And, no, this is not graciousness or 'fanboy' devotion.
It takes twice as long to fix a fuck-up, which means we wait longer for the fix or next edition.
Patience may be a virtue, but it ain't one of my virtues :p

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've got the AT's made and all the renders made...I just need to write the scenes.
I never understood how some devs can do that. When I was working on my mod I always found that I needed to do a lot more renders as I was writing the dialog and the code for the events. I don't think I could ever get to the point where I know well enough which renders I want to do those first, then write the dialog, then the code (or any other order where you're doing all of 1, then all of the next, etc). Would certainly make things easier if I could so kudos if you found a way to make it work :)

My usual method was:

1. Write the dialog without any of the code and without any renders
2. Run through the dialog and do the renders as I go
3. Write the code, rewriting all of the dialog as I go and adding any additional renders I feel are needed as I test

In any case, looking forward to the next version.

Reactions: Teraxricos
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes