DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
You have a psychological disorder) I did not say that the game is shit. I like this game. I said that the new character is shit and such characters will turn a good game into shit for imbitil goths and emo fappers))
What problem do you have with goth/emo if you don't like certain characters then don't interact with them focus on what you like not what you dislike we are all here to enjoy and have good fapping

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Yes pretty much, I like the developer as he take time to plan a game before he starts working on it. So it has some structure instead of the general stretch it and keep milking like 95% of games on paetron. So generally when he makes a sandbox game it has the functions what requires for a sandbox. Yes means lots of variables, dynamic scenes what allows you to have different style of gameplay for each player based on their play style. Yes this means developer can put all kinds of kinks and fetishes into game so whatever you like you can find and what you don't like you can avoid without harming the main story. So if you don't like goth/emo avoid it for god sake, its not that difficult understand if you over 12 and if you shouldn't be on adult site anyway.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The whole "Genius Code" line is just a straw man, because the only person that's ever called it genius code is him. I'm not gonna respond because at this point it's starting to feel like I'm picking on the kid from the short bus.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Do we have an approximative idea of the next release date ? This game is a hell of grinding but have so much potential !

whiskerygem

Nov 2, 2018
So do we now which state baal lives in? is he ok with that? im not american (northern europe) so I imagine that nobody online wants to admit to where they live....... Hows the progress coming along btw, as other people have said U deserved a break baal.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I live in Texas. It's big enough that admiting to that isn't an issue. Progress is good. Both of Jesse's AT's are rendered. Finishing Dianes Transformation scene renders tonight, and then it's one more scene with her, and Richards second AT. Hope to have those done tomorrow. Then I start making the scenes for Jesse, Richard, and Diane. I may have to work on Loser a few days next week to get this build finished, but with renders being done...that shouldn't be an issue with my Dev Cycle, since I can Render SP and Write for Loser at the same time. I imagine release will be within a week.

whiskerygem

Nov 2, 2018
I live in Texas. It's big enough that admiting to that isn't an issue. Progress is good. Both of Jesse's AT's are rendered. Finishing Dianes Transformation scene renders tonight, and then it's one more scene with her, and Richards second AT. Hope to have those done tomorrow. Then I start making the scenes for Jesse, Richard, and Diane. I may have to work on Loser a few days next week to get this build finished, but with renders being done...that shouldn't be an issue with my Dev Cycle, since I can Render SP and Write for Loser at the same time. I imagine release will be within a week.
Dam good work. Just curious, will Richard be seducable? Am not personally interested in mm but the option would be hilarious:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Teraxricos
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes