Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Hello, when is the next update like the one we had recently?
The next 8 weeks will be dedicated to the dev's other game, Superpowered, then after that we will have to wait 8 more weeks this time dedicated to loser
So expect the next update to be in around 4 months or somewhere around August

• Sad
Reactions: petkan

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Only parents bedroom, without incest level 1 you can`t peek on Gina
it`s been long grind ago:) but i`m not sure why peeking demands incest in one case and didn`t in other. wierd logic
ps also there is possibility to gain some incest with gina by cleaning your bathroom weekday 2100 (some incest needed, though)

Last edited:

AlephLeBorgne

Feb 6, 2021
I do not understand what to do for the transition from Bartender Sister to Over Affectionate Sister, I do not understand how to meet her in front of the TV

Dillonply

Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck at relaxed mother. I have followed everything the walkthrough says. I did not even encounter the mom in the jog at all.
It took me a while too get it too, but if you're following the walkthrough you gotta build up her "fitness and Healthy" topics to 100% make her Healthconscious and her "civility and selfishness" to make her Critical. These two together will give you the option to make her a Health Nut. Its the same for all the archetypes

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
i wish to see in the game an option like "new game+" restart with amounts of XP and skill unlocks from old save - thats making restart bearable.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I just, got back to game. Gina's transfer was dead easy as most of skills are already very high, so I forget how painful was all that repetitive tasks that now I have to do again for Richard. //Also still grinding the blood followers for Becky.//
I know skills and skill xps been fidgeted around 2 times, but I still think the game is off balance. I don't mind heavy grinding (improving player skills had no issue with them), but increasing npc interest/skills it still not right. I mean an ingame day is too slow, long compare how much you can advance, and how many time you have to repeat, without any feel of progression.
Possibly it would help, if it would be more things to do/ interact with during the day...

Reactions: Sanders2100

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I just, got back to game. Gina's transfer was dead easy as most of skills are already very high, so I forget how painful was all that repetitive tasks that now I have to do again for Richard. //Also still grinding the blood followers for Becky.//
I know skills and skill xps been fidgeted around 2 times, but I still think the game is off balance. I don't mind heavy grinding (improving player skills had no issue with them), but increasing npc interest/skills it still not right. I mean an ingame day is too slow, long compare how much you can advance, and how many time you have to repeat, without any feel of progression.
Possibly it would help, if it would be more things to do/ interact with during the day...
followers - dancing with morgan at the party (3rd dance option) gives a lot (8-10 per dance)
publishing photos at immediagramm - not so much before promotion to clueless sister, but there is party instead

Reactions: Teraxricos

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
So just a quick discuss of current state, I think the game has some fantastic dialogue and renders. But it's far to grindy, even with me abusing the hell out of cheats (and being careful not to break anything) it took me 8+ hours of grind to finish current content? If the author visits this thread ever and read this, either cut XP/followers needed OR increase gains (Since that would probably be more backward compatible with previous saves).

So here I'll discuss cheating and give my saves away. HOWEVER, I highly recommend playing yourself since each character personality/type will have their own events and dialogues (Plus the end personalities kinda lack content, eh).

So dump/retrieve save files here (Remember to boot and play the game first, to let it autogenerate a lot of the files etc and yes those are the file names of the saves, the author does not want anyone touching them since he had issues with people breaking them)
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser

Remember to always make a backup of your save. (As it's really easy to delete a comma, semi-colon or etc and bomb your save, you'll know because it won't load up again).

So if you open up my files with a good unity save editor like , you'll notice it's a bloody mess of numbers. Things you can easily and safely edit are the day and time (As long you aren't stuck in a event, such as party or etc)
Located here --> \\\"SAVEweekday\\\":\\\"Saturday\\\",\\\"SAVEtime\\\":23}
Next you'll be able to level up your skills, but the key part here is to let them level up themselves so you'll always want to edit to just before it's level up. Remember different skills have different level up xp requirements, but usually they are 99, 299, 399, 599 etc. just compare quickly on the phone as if you manually give them rank 3 the game won't give you rank up bonuses for it and you'll be screwed. Furthermore don't touch skills until they show up in your phone, you can tell which ones are which by manually comparing the xp amounts in phone stat section to xp amounts in save file present by ctrl+f. (Also if anyone figures out a better way, please do tell)
Located here --> \\\"xpAmounts\\\":[423,640,640,541,278,453,640,533,640,0,640,640,640,640,640,629,640,640,499,27,640,640,640,553,640,640,405,307,640,640,640,640,640,640,640,640,640,640,9,399,521],\\\"xpunlocked\\\
Next relations, interest and lust and followers which can be changed pretty freely. Seems they are adjusted down, but regardless just edit them to 100 and be done with it. (Unless you need a specific lust level for example, for certain events)(Also I'm not sure about followers, but be better to play it safe and grind those and remember each character will have their own lust i.e. DianeInterest so just ctrl+f interest) .
Located here --> \\\"BeckyFollowers\\\":112,\\\"BeckyRelation\\\":100,\\\"BeckyInterest\\\":22,\\\"BeckyLust\\\":61
Finally money is easy, just ctrl+f and set it to 9999 or whatever.
Located here --> ,\\\"money\\\":7915
You can also additionally edit your health, focus, stamina and whatever, its right next to money. But don't touch the max amounts, the game freaks out.

Also if anything isn't present in your save file yet (in comparison to my completed one), just do a tiny bit of grind and it'll appear.

Hopefully it helps, maybe?

Edit: If you screw up a save it's gone, but if you need some explaining how to edit and not screw up PM me and I can help probably.

Last edited:

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
is good, but better don`t change anything and play game. If it is first time, hard grinding give you understanding. Maybe money worth to change.

Reactions: Sanders2100

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
dude if u set xpAmount value to 640 and earn some xp in the game - skill will immediately level up one level every time you gain xp (relevant skill ofcourse)
ps had to use it for restarting - second time go through same grind not funny at all

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
It`s second save. Anyone, can help me? Download this save, promote Gina, and save the game. And give me save. Please?

Reactions: boof59

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
It`s second save. Anyone, can help me? Download this save, promote Gina, and save the game. And give me save. Please?
Your save seems to be working fine i just downloaded played for 1 minute and got the upgrade i included a screenshot of it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All i did was buy the whiskey from the online shop on the PC and watch TV in the living room without doing any other action
Do you want me to upload your save after she has transitioned? it's a hot scene if you want to try and get it on your own

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes