Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
first time i started yesterday but i think she are bound to massage
also i think i meet her 2 times when i mowing the lawn or jog
It's just tied to appearance. You can wave to her at 5PM but not actually meet her. You need to raise your appearance to 3-4 before you can talk to her for real at 4PM. Every time you want to meet after that you need to have appearance at at least four as well. I didn't know that before since I left her until late, so my base appearance was really high.

It's enough to just take a shower, apparently.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
If you don't mind can you tell me where can i find info and learn about coding for unity and renpy
You can go here , renpy is based on Python and Unity is C#. Videos on YouTube and stuff are good places too. I'd start with renpy first, Unity is a whole nother animal compared to that.

truten

Nov 9, 2017
I've spent prob 18 hours or so playing and altering the code of the mod the last couple of days and haven't had one issue, but that doesn't mean you won't. This file can be swapped out anytime you want to, you just have to launch the game after you swap them out.
Nice job, man.
Looks like characters Interest stat stucks on 0

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Nice job, man.
Looks like characters Interest stat stucks on 0
The different archtypes have their own max interest they can have, if the type's max interest is 0, you can't get more than that. Like in my game, Gina's max is 80 right now ( hot and bothered sister ), Diane is 0 with restrained mother, Becky is 0 with popular sister, charlie is 42 right now with reawakened widow. I can go talk to Becky and gift her all the expensive jewelry, a pop-up will come on screen saying interest + 12, and it will stay say 0 on the character card. It's by design of the dev according to the archtype.

You can look at the picture I attached if you want, the top two functions calculate the increase in relationship, the bottom two are for the interest. The line to look at is the one with Mathf.Clamp in it. It's taking the variable ( temp.interest ), adding whatever number you earned in the interaction with the character ( num ), and then seeing if the result of the equation is between the min and max value set here ( min - 0, max - temp.Archtype.maxInterest ). If the number from the equation is higher or lower than the min/max, it will return the min/max instead.

It's easier to see on the relationship function, it's why I included it ( min = -100, max = 100). It's why you can't get more than 100 relationship with any character.

Reactions: truten and Cipher

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
If somebody extracting the pics and making a gallery let me know. I'm curios, how much content I missed. :D
If you still have the game on your hard drive you can check it rather quick with the program i mentioned above
really only takes a couple of minutes to export or if you'd prefer you can preview every single picture in the game with it

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
The different archtypes have their own max interest they can have, if the type's max interest is 0, you can't get more than that. Like in my game, Gina's max is 80 right now ( hot and bothered sister ), Diane is 0 with restrained mother, Becky is 0 with popular sister, charlie is 42 right now with reawakened widow. I can go talk to Becky and gift her all the expensive jewelry, a pop-up will come on screen saying interest + 12, and it will stay say 0 on the character card. It's by design of the dev according to the archtype.

You can look at the picture I attached if you want, the top two functions calculate the increase in relationship, the bottom two are for the interest. The line to look at is the one with Mathf.Clamp in it. It's taking the variable ( temp.interest ), adding whatever number you earned in the interaction with the character ( num ), and then seeing if the result of the equation is between the min and max value set here ( min - 0, max - temp.Archtype.maxInterest ). If the number from the equation is higher or lower than the min/max, it will return the min/max instead.

It's easier to see on the relationship function, it's why I included it ( min = -100, max = 100). It's why you can't get more than 100 relationship with any character.
restrained mother`s max interest is 5 - u can walk her to the bar(+2 interest) at monday`s late evening (22:00-23:00) if diane`s lust 60 or more (don`t come to living room at that time if she have less than 60 lust - game will stuck)

• Sad
Reactions: OGRey and petkan

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
queen bee At have an issue - at 17:00 weekday(except wednesday) in her room she lying on the couch and watching TV. fix needed

ps for those who wants to raise lisas interest - need to use(at least) 2 seductive topics(3 is better) in one conversation (and have positive success rate ofcourse, dirty dancing helps)

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey

petkan

Dec 13, 2020
restrained mother`s max interest is 5 - u can walk her to the bar(+2 interest) at monday`s late evening (22:00-23:00) if diane`s lust 60 or more (don`t come to living room at that time if she have less than 60 lust - game will stuck)
Yes, it's the same with me. At 22.00 - 23.00 in the living room the game gets stuck. And if you haven't saved for a long time, you have to start again from the last save. :(

Reactions: Neero9

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
any sex scenes with becky yet?
didn`t seen any...
there is cunnilingus somewhere near promotion influencer to clueless (jay to becky)
also nate fingering her (clueless AT at bathroom saturday 22:00 right after jay go home)
that`s it. not mentioning some nudity, teasing etc

Reactions: OGRey

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
who in h..l are queen bee
one of two possible ways of beckys development. beckys AT "popular sister" have(so called) vanilla path to"less bitchy sister"(and two more ATs this branch) and side branch(currently only one AT at the branch) "queen bee sister"
Here this will help you.
Archetype_Map.pdf
i has seen "dark web" just didn`t seen any application of it in the game. or missing WIP note in tech3 skill description, or i just can`t find how that dark web working (and where it`s located)

Last edited:

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Right, but when I maxed tech I didn't see anywhere to use the dark web.

I'm hoping Becky's queen bee path either eventually ends up good or you can split the current route away from Jay. I don't really like her enough to want a three way relationship. Honestly, I'd rather include that one guy who knew her since she was in scouts since he seems cool, but then people would probably complain about ntr. I don't really like the stoner type and as far as physical attractiveness goes I don't have a trans fetish.

It'll be awhile before I find if I like QB Becky though. Early game is pretty rough even when you DO know what you're doing. I'm being better about money and buying gifts this time though.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes