Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
How do i get called to the party?
If memory serves me right the Party only starts once you get Becky to the Popular sister AT
After that you can go once a week by having dinner with the family on fridays at 18:00
On her latest AT however, Clueless Sister, Becky is grounded and thus not allowed to go to the party until further updates
But that won't be a factor until you progress with her quite a bit more

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
How do i get called to the party?
when sister becomes popular(popular sister AT) she will invite you to party as her chaperone after friday`s dinner(18:00). you need outfit with cool tag for that (it calls modern outfit at the store, if i recall correctly)
actually mother just won`t let her go to party without you. but becky will introduce you to her friends as her boyfriend. pretty funny if you ask me.

Last edited:

includes

Dec 6, 2016
well she refusing to accept unhealthy passion (that`s why she "restrained"). obviously she will loose some restrains at her next AT. we can only wait... and hope
yes but most of her bans can be override by some second interest, but it seems like there is no way to do so with sexual stat

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
massage gina in her room and the option to promote her should appear
wrong benefit to hot brother sister is the massage, the oas to benefit is 23H on monday and tuesday only in MC room. Thats why i couldnt find it and asked here.
also the game is sadly only playable with cheatengine and savegame editing else the grind is to hard :p, i mean really to absurd grind. dev consider to lower the skill xp requirements and upp the xp gains a lot for the characters and the MC, else this fantastic game will be unplayable without mod/cheats.

Reactions: gibo57

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Someone can tell me how to start work, you unlock some skills, but I don't know how to start them
about jobs -for now you can livestreaming in your room (green button at right side of screen if your gaming skill is enough) another option is selling weed in the park at 22:00-01:00 (need disorder skill(?) not sure actually)for that, unlocking job aside, you need some weed (can be bought at the bar from lisa in monday and tuesday night)

• Red Heart
Reactions: vimmers

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I was looking around in the game and I noticed that Diane probably knows about fucking. It got me thinking tho about possible future ATs.

I am honestly expecting OnlyFans Mother at Instagram Mother route where MC is going to say she can make good money and corrupting her saying like if we show sex acts there will be more subs etc. But can't think any for RM. Maybe Alcoholic Mother(aka Unconscious Fucktoy:BootyTime:) and after Drug Addict or, Dancing Queen Mother and after Stripper Mother route? Maybe more love related AT where she always wants to around MC while father away with business trip?

For Gina, I am expecting kind of Exhibitionist AT where you fuck around with her at bar. A Cosplayer AT for streaming times would be nice tho.

What is your guys AT predictions based on current game or your likings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Teraxricos

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I was looking around in the game and I noticed that Diane probably knows about fucking. It got me thinking tho about possible future ATs.

I am honestly expecting OnlyFans Mother at Instagram Mother route where MC is going to say she can make good money and corrupting her saying like if we show sex acts there will be more subs etc. But can't think any for RM. Maybe Alcoholic Mother(aka Unconscious Fucktoy:BootyTime:) and after Drug Addict or, Dancing Queen Mother and after Stripper Mother route? Maybe more love related AT where she always wants to around MC while father away with business trip?

For Gina, I am expecting kind of Exhibitionist AT where you fuck around with her at bar. A Cosplayer AT for streaming times would be nice tho.

I feel like Restrained Mother is pathing towards heavy dom themed stuff because Diane seems to be aware of what is going on but is heavily in denial about it. Another little curve ball is thrown in that she seems to be going along with it despite her self loathing because she keeps drinking heavily around the MC anyway and the relationship hit she takes before passing out in her room during the day implies maybe she knows he's trying to get her drunk? Honestly I think it might even be going for straight up slavery. The sisters on the other hand seem to be on the love path with QB maybe being the slut path? I think Gina might be given an alternate AT later on where she becomes miss drunk rather than suddenly going sober after waking up in bed with her brother with no clue how she got there. That would be probably be the slut path compared to the love path.

As for what I want to see... I would like to see Clueless Sister path branch off into Jay and No Jay paths. I of course want to see mother/daughter threesome with Charlie and Jessie, more specifically on the non romance path.

I'm assuming two basic paths here for each character, btw, going by some of the options on the latest poll.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I'm assuming two basic paths here for each character, btw, going by some of the options on the latest poll.
according to desing of ATs map characters have main path and two side branches(beckys path goes to right at popular to queen bee and to left at influencer to clueless for example) i have no idea what exactly author planning for all of it. and i like it.
ps and you guys forgetting about father...

Last edited:

pedrao

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone knows how to advance to restrained mother?i have all the requirements but it doesn t seems to trigger.

pedrao

Apr 24, 2017
The option appears when you take her to the bar on mondays at 23:00
If you have all requirements the option will appear just before you normally leave the bar
Thanks.I also cannot offer her drink on the couch, although i have equiped the cheap sampagne it says that the item is missing.

Reactions: Cipher

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Who knows how to raise aggression to Richard, otherwise he is already tired of looking.
The most reliable way that i found is to just research "Finance" on your computer to get the topic "Stocks"
You can only do that once in between sleeps so i just farmed it exclusively for a while
Researched Finance, slept, played video games for focus, repeat
Took a while but dev said he has plans to expand this skill and others in future updates

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
The most reliable way that i found is to just research "Finance" on your computer to get the topic "Stocks"
You can only do that once in between sleeps so i just farmed it exclusively for a while
Researched Finance, slept, played video games for focus, repeat
Took a while but dev said he has plans to expand this skill and others in future updates
that only reliable way for now. u can obtain some stocks from educational videos but there is too many another options of topics. also aggression can be gathered after talking with someone whose one of primary interests is competitive. but it`s rare to encounter (becky younger sister AT and career father AT:)) you can working as drugdealer to raise your aggression if you want (not sure but there can be bonus for conversations) there can be topics but i had use that work too little to know for sure (i seen stealth and disorder, but couldn`t remember aggression)
ps there also is charlie`s daughter - very aggressive girl... but she refuse to talk with nate (until next update i hope)

Last edited:

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018

RM Mother knows you fuck her and she cant deny the orgasms she has from it after the first event she knows you did it cause your father wasnt there, thats why she gets drunk so she doesnt feel guilty for the incest with her son and pretends to think you are her husband. The AT after RM is unrestrained :p thats when she accepts the fact that you are better than her husband and starts doing it openly without the guilty consciours. its really good made by the author.

i hope next update includes becky's update from queen bee upt so sex, and gina to open sex not just when she works and you sleep. Also gina slutpath has to be a branch from bartender or cool sister. Also we lack lisa etc. and the neighbour daughter.

3.00 star(s) 116 Votes