Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
on her first AT becky available at weekends 10:00-14:00 in her room so gather topics on weekdays and spend it at weekend (ironing clothes gives to you fashion topic, you can rise you own fashion at the mirror in your bathroom for reason to unlock researching that on computer and get permanent topic at some point)
I think you need a rank in fashion before it lets you iron your clothes to begin with, so you're kinda stuck with the mirror or giving fashion magazines to people who don't really want them early on.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I think you need a rank in fashion before it lets you iron your clothes to begin with, so you're kinda stuck with the mirror or giving fashion magazines to people who don't really want them early on.
you think or know? because i can`t remember that - for ironing you surely need an iron and (maybe) outfit. anyway first rank of fashion isnt problem(beginners luck) at all

Reactions: OGRey

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, you can't touch your wardrobe at the start, though I don't remember if you need fashion unlocked or an actual rank in it to mess with stuff. And you don't get beginner's luck if the skill is still locked iirc. So basically you need to just keep checking yourself out in the mirror. It's not like it's impossibly difficult to do so, it just makes it a bit difficult to raise fashion early.

Basically, it's just difficult to do much with Becky at the start. I think you're probably better off waiting until you've raised the three exp gaining skills before messing with her too much unless you just happen to build up the right topics. Which does happen.

Also, someone mentioned that drug dealer is a big money maker. Is that only with Unhealthy embraced so you can load up on pink pills? The profit margin actually seems pretty bad. I mean, maybe it improves once you've maxed out aggression and disorder and stuff but by that point why would you even need more money?

Last edited:

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Yes, you can't touch your wardrobe at the start, though I don't remember if you need fashion unlocked or an actual rank in it to mess with stuff. And you don't get beginner's luck if the skill is still locked iirc. So basically you need to just keep checking yourself out in the mirror. It's not like it's impossibly difficult to do so, it just makes it a bit difficult to raise fashion early.
just checked - wardrobe unlock at 2nd rank of charisma. damn.:(

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
The interest of diana stop on five. Can i go up or only on the next update?
Interest is limited by whatever the archtype a character is at the time
If you are at the end of the current path then yes you have to wait for the next update otherwise just upgrade her AT and (maybe) be allowed to get higher interest

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there content in this fierce grinder? And then after three days of monotonous pumping of the Persians, I dreamed of a detailed walkthrough, with highlights and cheats. I even managed to find the Skyrim golden claw that opens the doors to all the bedrooms. ))
If by "content" you meant sexy thing, then yes. Not much as yet, but there is.
If by "content" you meant code, than also yes. Tonnes of it.

Aug 3, 2020
There is a decent amount of sexual content, but it does take time and effort. On the plus side saves have been backwards compatible for a while, so if you play for a while and come back after an update you don't have to grind all the way again.

Reactions: corsair and derede
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes