D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the card game was actually very fun and surprisingly balanced. persistent cards were a little overpowered but without it i don't think clearing certain criterias would be possible without shuffling through the whole deck. the card limits also kept things in balance. i really liked how the phases change and remaining cards become other cards. i hope baal continues development on that as well. only critique i can think of is being able to change the screen size to not be full screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey and Cipher

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I really have a problem to put Gina to hot and bothered sister.

Sometimes I start a massage with 68,69,...... lust and I can make a conversion try but I miss when she says my name and sometimes I start with 62,63,... lust and she cums and I can't try to convert her.

How can I know the exact lust value she must have before the massage to the convert appear and win?

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017

Sometimes I start a massage with 68,69,...... lust and I can make a conversion try but I miss when she says my name and sometimes I start with 62,63,... lust and she cums and I can't try to convert her.

How can I know the exact lust value she must have before the massage to the convert appear and win?
I had a bit over 50 (i think 56) when i transformed Gina in my save
I was talking to another player who had the same issue
It's apparently quite possible to have too much lust
Try to get as close as possible to 50 (maybe even editing your save just to see if it works)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I'll try to restart the lust from 50 with steps but I can't understand why, with same values everywhere, I sometimes can try to convert and sometimes I can not...

Or I can wait 10 or 20 years the game to be finished..... or adandoned :p

edit: just tryed at 50 and convert did go on.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I had a case where I thought I'd failed once again, but instead of backing up, I went forward. Suddenly, when she was working the bar, her outfit changed from one scene to the other. A day or two after the transformation scene, she actually changed.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I can't access the jobs Pickpocket and Burglar and the research on crime, are these options in the current version?

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
This game is not "a bit grindy".. It's out there in space grindy.

and i dont really mind grindy games but this is just game breaking.

Reactions: SamHaim

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
This game is not "a bit grindy".. It's out there in space grindy.

and i dont really mind grindy games but this is just game breaking.
Baal have the same serious commercial problem in his 2 games because if they become really interesting after some (big) time investment they are really boring at start and discourage a lot of new players (and so patreons).
In loser for example the 2 npcs which unlock others (Dad and Becky) are the 2 ones that are a pity to up and I can't understand why he don't correct this (access to Dad in garage and unlocking Becky first friend at level 2 for example to make the game more interesting).
He could also add since start an easy char (for example a maid) as a sex meat to content players while they up the other chars.

Note that he have other problems in his game, the main will be corrected as soon as he and his graphic team see what a real nude girl look at because for now models break immersion (don't know which country he lives but in France there are not so much girls oiled and shaved, missing public hair is rare). Perhaps he fears to loose to much patreons as it seems they have some pedo tendencies.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
there is widow at next door actually. pretty easy to seduce.
I know that but she is not avalaible at start, don't give you the items you need at beginning and, once more i not available on morning (there are not enough chars useable on morning).

To make such a game (with grind) fun every event only involving only the MC must be avoided and for example cleaning a room alone or by "helping" a maid is not the same :)

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
Im really into superpowered so it's not grinding problem ... i've invested couple of hrs into this and didn't trigger sh**.. BAD design . Simple as that.

PS,.. Didn't struck me to "flirt" with Dad.... WHY da f*** would this be a way to unlock other chars!?.

• Angry
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I know that but she is not avalaible at start, don't give you the items you need at beginning and, once more i not available on morning (there are not enough chars useable on morning).

To make such a game (with grind) fun every event only involving only the MC must be avoided and for example cleaning a room alone or by "helping" a maid is not the same :)
first she available almost at start(shower yourself and put nice shirt or something)
second she available at 16:00-19:00 weekday so there is plenty of time to interact.
u just have a thing on maids:) mother`s personality without doubt opposed to hire maids(at the begin of game) also family not actually at wealth side. there can be possibility in the future but again not sure Baal will bother himself with adding maid into the game.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I could also propose that mowing the lawn could be done by a sheep, perhaps I have also thing on bestiality :love:

More seriously I just said having scenes where MC don't interact with anybody is not fun and we lack some interactions in the early morning ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: corsair
Aug 3, 2020
Im really into superpowered so it's not grinding problem ... i've invested couple of hrs into this and didn't trigger sh**.. BAD design . Simple as that.

PS,.. Didn't struck me to "flirt" with Dad.... WHY da f*** would this be a way to unlock other chars!?.
You don't need to flirt with the dad. In fact, anything sexual is one of his bans... so doing that would just make him dislike you, and not progress anything at all.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

corsair

Apr 1, 2017
I could also propose that mowing the lawn could be done by a sheep, perhaps I have also thing on bestiality :love:

More seriously I just said having scenes where MC don't interact with anybody is not fun and we lack some interactions in the early morning ;)
Maybe we could get a cow and a donkey too, so we could get some interspecies NTR in this game.
I would say that it could bring some new patrons by braking new ground in adult games, but there probably already is some game with interspecies NTR, but I'm too afraid and unwilling to look myself.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Maybe we could get a cow and a donkey too, so we could get some interspecies NTR in this game.
I would say that it could bring some new patrons by braking new ground in adult games, but there probably already is some game with interspecies NTR, but I'm too afraid and unwilling to look myself.
There already is a donkey and his name is Nathan.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes