Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Finnaly made it to the 'waiting for next update' stage of the game.

I appreciate that you're not going to turn your sister into a nympho for you in a week but I think the 'grind' is still a tad overkill to get anywhere. If you doubled the EXP gained from interactions or cut the EXP req'd per level in half then I think you'd probably get around the right balance.

If I wasn't semi-used to it from playing Superpowered or as impressed with that other production as I was/am then I'd probably of thrown in the towel a while back.

Zoric

May 29, 2017
Please tell me how to raise the aggression of Richard? what topics should I talk to him about?

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
Please tell me how to raise the aggression of Richard? what topics should I talk to him about?
Researching Finance at your computer is going to be your best friend, as it drops topics that grant civility and aggression while also having Money tags. The lifestyle magazine is also very good, as it has laziness which he likes. Selfishness from mirror actions or the Me, Myself, and I permanent Topics.

Early conversation topics by Becky (before you increase her AT) also have aggression.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Researching Finance at your computer is going to be your best friend, as it drops topics that grant civility and aggression while also having Money tags. The lifestyle magazine is also very good, as it has laziness which he likes. Selfishness from mirror actions or the Me, Myself, and I permanent Topics.

Early conversation topics by Becky (before you increase her AT) also have aggression.
Yes, I found that by adding Richard's path to a game where the others had already progressed through the ATs, it was more of a challenge. Someone starting fresh should have a much easier process.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Think they are working on Superpowered right now which if you haven't checked it out is far superior a project then this one.

Grind doesn't feel as intensive, more girls with more events and frankly the models are much hotter.

I closed down a load of my Patreon donations back when Covid started as I was keeping hold of my cash but Night City will be getting re-instated soon for Superpowered alone as I hold it to the same standard as BADIK.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Think they are working on Superpowered right now which if you haven't checked it out is far superior a project then this one.

Grind doesn't feel as intensive, more girls with more events and frankly the models are much hotter.

I closed down a load of my Patreon donations back when Covid started as I was keeping hold of my cash but Night City will be getting re-instated soon for Superpowered alone as I hold it to the same standard as BADIK.
i disagree as well. superpowered is the more developed game since a lot more hours have been put in it, but the models just aren't up to date like loser is. i wouldn't go as far as to say it's out of date, but there's a clear difference in quality of renders between the two games. grind doesn't feel as intensive because there are more indicators when the characters change (sluttier and sluttier). whereas in this one you grind to the change, but then her whole behavior changes and it's so much more fun to explore and find out about the day with this complete behavioral change. i also like the lack of random events in comparison to superpowered. i actually wish he would spend more time on this game than superpowered, but superpowered is his baby and vision from years ago. baal seems like a person that comes through and finishes what he starts.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
In the long run, that's a good thing, right?
for sure. i believe he only started loser because he was burning out on superpowered. superpowered should be the more interesting game with hero powers, villains, and a better fictitious world, but loser just does it for me more. because there's far fewer characters it feels more intimate. while playing superpowered it just felt like finding a girl, mind control her until the end, and rinse and repeat until you go through the whole roster. loser just feels more interactive.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
for sure. i believe he only started loser because he was burning out on superpowered. superpowered should be the more interesting game with hero powers, villains, and a better fictitious world, but loser just does it for me more. because there's far fewer characters it feels more intimate. while playing superpowered it just felt like finding a girl, mind control her until the end, and rinse and repeat until you go through the whole roster. loser just feels more interactive.
I also prefer Loser, quite obviously so, but for a different reason. I don't like mind control as a fetish. I played a lot of superpowered for all the other qualities but the setting was never my cup of tea.
In this game it feels more like you are a master at social engineering, subtly changing their behavior, it feels smarter instead of just relying of "magic", regardless of it actually being smarter or not.
I agree 100% i'd prefer more time to be put on loser but it probably would be terrible work ethic to abadon a project like that.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
There are some softer renders in Superpowered in some of the story scenes but I don't think the difference in the 3cdg models is all that different and may indeed come down to individual model preferences.

I just think Superpowered allowed you to do more and earlier and had more options/paths.

I think Loser is a decent product but see it more as a testbed of ideas and very much the side project it's intended to be. A bonus if you will to the main event.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
There are some softer renders in Superpowered in some of the story scenes but I don't think the difference in the 3cdg models is all that different and may indeed come down to individual model preferences.
i think there is a world of difference. the superpowered cg is more flat, and viewed more like tv angles. there's not the same amount of life in them compared to loser. loser has far better posing and waaaaaaay more details in the cg. you can like superpowered cg but it's definitely not as modern or new feeling as loser.

as far as allowing you to do more, the game has also been in development at least 5x as long. superpowered has more content, but i don't think it flows as well as loser. in superpowered, you make them into sluts, fuck them a couple of times, and then dump them and move on to the next girl. in loser, you change their behavior and then you see how that behavioral change affects your and their day. you start looking for them around the map at different hours for changes. loser is more goal driven whereas superpowered is more sandbox.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
loser is more goal driven whereas superpowered is more sandbox.
*nods*
And even within that goal-driven structure, there's usually two routes you can follow.
Whereas in Superpowered you can rampantly flip-flop them between Nymphomania, Obsessive and anything else at your own discretion.

Reactions: D2K and Cipher

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
There is a critical bug.
When mother's lust is below 60 and she is Restrained Mother on monday 23:00 hrs you HAVE to leave her alone.. This results in UI dissapearing and no further progress can be made.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes