Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
There is a bug, or maybe it is not implemented yet. When you reach immoral 2, and you are on restrained mother and you reach the scene of just the tip 2, the scene repeats and froze.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
There is a bug, or maybe it is not implemented yet. When you reach immoral 2, and you are on restrained mother and you reach the scene of just the tip 2, the scene repeats and froze.
it`s been a long time... so as i recall if u have a phone with u then u can snap some lewd photos and go away. can`t hurt trying (and better have a phone in carry bar anyway)

Reactions: Cipher

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeh.
how to drink energydrinks? it is stashed in wardrobe
any options to auto/chainskip the whole dialogue?

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
checked pdfs... i think i get a full picture... so it is a datesim with some superpowered-ish gigs. which is not my type of games (i like straightforward no routes sandboxes) ...i would have toyed with all those personalities were there ingame tweaking options & other qol (ingame tips of what thingy changes what trait especially caz i failed to make the game's window smaller and dont want to alt-tab all the time, conv topics reminders and dunno,auto-substitution caz i got all topics which are freaking wrong ones for most npcs[i was using someones save], do i need to changed em all the time manually?, full stats recover) (as doing all that via saveeditor would be bulky and annoying)
and generally feels harder than it should be. and intuitively not clear.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes