khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Someone posted on the Superpowered forum that he apparently has had some medical issues. So I imagine the next version will probably be delayed.

Reactions: Cipher

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yikes. Sounds like a good reason to avoid the vaccine until it cools off. If I happen to get sick from it, I'd rather it be when it's not 100 degrees out... Glad he's ok.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
It's called shitty luck. Could also have been a bad batch, who knows.
I got my first one two days ago and I've had no ill effects.
I had 2 Pfizer jabs months ago, no problems other than some headaches, lots of people (35+ years old) I know had no adverse effects, but two of the young-ins around 24 years old had it rough.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
you guys should check out his end of the month streams. lots of good spoiler pics and you can see him build images. excited for what's to come.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Yikes he got sepsis from vaccine? Unlucky fuck. I literally felt no change other than my arm felt sore for 2 days.

Reactions: Cipher

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
His stream has too many spoilers (as it should be :D) so if you dont like spoilers dont even visit there. My last visit gave me spoiler that i dont want (back then i wasnt even know that i dont want that kinda spoiler :FacePalm:) so, just for a reminder :whistle:

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes