Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
1625638624569.png
1625638641160.png
1625638663692.png

1625638759745.png

I added a travel cost to go to the bar, since it's supposed to take about half an hour to walk there. So you pay to travel there, but travel back is free since you already paid the full hour of travel...unless you have a car. Then it's free both ways ^_^ This will be more important once I impliment the new gym job. Driving to the bar is just a nice perk ;)

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
This is a really heavy grind game, more so then SuperPowered IMO but, after seeing the scene with Charlie was worth it. I just hope the number of sex positions as nate gains more knowleage will expand in the future. Great work, keep it up.

Also since the party is once a week. Is it possible to add more parties in the week or maybe a button to skip to friday?

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
After this release I'll probably do a poll among patreon and subscribestar, to see where The official AT progression of Gina is going. (or not going, people may vote for Lisa instead :eek: )
As long as gina's getting alteast one new AT per update i fine with it but im curious who patreons and subscribestar will vote for.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
This is the last AT for her Vanilla Path. And I have a Patron donating towards Stripper Gina next.
maybe it can be put into two ATs camgirl gina and stripper gina.
if you suddenly change whole personality it will be less enticing.

Reactions: Cipher

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
maybe it can be put into two ATs camgirl gina and stripper gina.
if you suddenly change whole personality it will be less enticing.
You're assuming her stripper branch starts at the end of the Vanilla Path.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
hello how to promote gina to Hot and Bothered Sister:
The hint system works very well in this game it tends to give you all the information you need

Now if memory serves me right you transform Gina by giving her a massage
You need the other requirements listed on the hint
Some users claim that the option to upgrade is not there if Gina's lust is too high
Try to keep it at around 50-55 then giving her a massage in her room

jonathanaz

Jan 5, 2020
The hint system works very well in this game it tends to give you all the information you need

Now if memory serves me right you transform Gina by giving her a massage
You need the other requirements listed on the hint
Some users claim that the option to upgrade is not there if Gina's lust is too high
Try to keep it at around 50-55 then giving her a massage in her room
i can't go on gina don't want penetration her and blocked saying no to nathan

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
i can't go on gina don't want penetration her and blocked saying no to nathan
Does the option to transform her appear? you should click on the option not to try and insert yourself on Gina
It looks something like this (check attachment)
If the option to transform does not appear then you do not meet all teh of the requirements and if that's the case you can try and post a screenshot of your stats window to see what's wrong

jonathanaz

Jan 5, 2020
Does the option to transform her appear? you should click on the option not to try and insert yourself on Gina
It looks something like this (check attachment)
If the option to transform does not appear then you do not meet all teh of the requirements and if that's the case you can try and post a screenshot of your stats window to see what's wrong
how to promote gina i have a problem gina refuses to sleep with her brother Capture d'écran 2021-07-07 15.40.50.png

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes